Finish it! | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Finish it!

caught a quick and breif outlook of the life in which I am living day in and day out. once I hit the floor I .....

felt a lot awake.The fog had cleared around me.My mind was crystal.My mother came running out shouting to my father to stop his brutal actions.He swept away my mother's crying calls and you could see her tears flowing like a waterfall.When she approached my father again by the shoulder, he knocked her into a fallen state and slapped her repeatedly.You could see her bruises accumulating.The villagers were suspicious when she gave excuses with a guilty look.Thinking whole,i..........

Decided that I would stand for no more I packed my bags, and decided to tell my mom......

that i was going to leave this house for good.I had to led my mother to safety and bring her along.I then appointed a time for me and my mother.............

to smoke some really good pot.Oh,It had been so long since I'd had a puff.So long.But once we started,it was like...........

Heaven.I could see god and flying pigs waiting on him.Jesus seem to be standing beside a well-dressed pig that snotted a lot.oh,i thought........

i need to stop huffing the spray paint. but i sat down euphoric/depressed because if i did that, then i'd be completely weirded out, i hope i don't see babies on the ceiling like

i hope i don't see babies on the ceiling like spiderman and the newly replaced spider pig.I grabbed........

the latest Batman comic to cheer myself up and see that Batman is dead! How could this be ..................

happening!?It was one of the wildest dreams hellish children who wanted it to happen.And Shai gar the batman fanatic had killed Batman!(GASP!loss of words)What has the world.......

done to our beloved Batman. I shrugged it off, grabbed my mother, hopped on a plane and dropped her off at a private and beautiful villa in Hawaii. I couldn't stay long though because I had to .............

board on the underground zoo train.There were moles digging everywhere if you placed your eye focusely at a spot.The train led me to.....

an underground lagoon and everyone there had emerald eyes, really, emerald eyes. The eyes were cold and hard but ..............

i could feel the sense of intensity they were only trying to protect something.The underground lagoon....

Shai must finish this one

the latest Batman comic to cheer myself up and see that Batman is dead! How could this be ..................

happening!?It was one of the wildest dreams hellish children who wanted it to happen.And Shai gar the batman fanatic had killed Batman!(GASP!loss of words)What has the world.......

done to our beloved Batman. I shrugged it off, grabbed my mother, hopped on a plane and dropped her off at a private and beautiful villa in Hawaii. I couldn't stay long though because I had to .............

I RAGED, when I read these post.

Not cause it was true...

I have a subscription to the following
Batman Family Comics
Justice Leage Family Comics
Outsiders Comics
Superman Family Comics
GL, and Flash

I've got subscriptions to all of them because occasionally batman appears in them. INTJ Batman. I like ENTP Dick, ENTJ Tim, and even ISTP Jason... I like INTP Alfred. But If INTJ Bruce Wayne batman isn't going to appear? I'm cancelling every subscription to DC from tomorrow.

I suspect that there's going to be a lot of other people doing the same. They're going to have to retconn this out of existance.

*elbows Shai*

U forgotted kwestshun agen.

*nudges him more forcefully*

ps.I love the way you spelled kwestshun Zen.I think we should petition the powers to be to get it changed.It looks far more interesting and 'better' than question.