Favorite place to be for INFJs | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Favorite place to be for INFJs

What are your favorite places to spend time?

• Parks

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • Libraries

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • Book Stores

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Night Clubs

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 24 43.6%

• Total voters
It's funny because when I really think about this, I like the idea of being in the park except that it's a wide open space . . . I'd rather be in natural setting but in a smaller, enclosed space with complete quiet but somewhere where I can observe people and surroundings without being seen.

Lovin' the bookstores though.

I never thought about it that way but now that I've heard it, I like the same thing too haha.

I find it slightly amazing that of 45 votes, not one has answered "nightclub"! :m075:

Haha, yeah seems that us INFJ's aren't really all about gettin' tipseh wif urrbodeh in da cluh.

I love going to parks or wherever there's nature :) :)

I like sitting under the tree I just don't really like insects falling down on me teeheehee
and I would love it more if I would go to the park with my friends and listen to their music ahahahaha (Most probably, I'm the only one who doesn't know how to play an instrument ahahahaha except for the recorder :) :) )

I like going to bookstores even if I wouldn't buy anything :) I like walking around there and observing people heehee

I would only go the library if I wasn't in a hurry and if there aren't much people there. I'd get a book and read while observing people ahahahaha or just stare....

hehe I love staring... not at people ahahah.. staring somewhere

I also like going to night clubs (not the rowdy kind of clubs ahahahaha ) I would only go to night clubs if I'm with my close friends :) :) I would love it if the lights are really dim because I would really really dance ahahahahaha because no one would see me ahahhaa :) :)
oh I wouldn't go to a night club if the lights are on ahahahaha

I love going to places where there are few people :) except for dark alleys

Last edited:
I like being inside my head, I tend to go here when too many people around.

Nature is really a place where I can relax, especially when nobody else is around. A big forest I can explorer just by myself is one of the favorites. I think it has something to do with that when I have people around me I am too focused on my own appearence. When alone I can let loose of myself :D and I just love nature.. Too bad i live in the city and havent got much time for doing that.
Bookstores nighclubs libraries or other places crowded by people are probably my least favorite places to be.

Also, if I am with good company the place around me means less.

Reactions: zsedftghj830
Wow, we have 1 vote for nightclubs ;) It seems like INFJs are not really into being in noisy, crowded places. Must be the "I" ;) Observing people is what we do but observing them quietly :m027:

my room :m027:

Yes, coffee shops needs to be added!

I would love the outdoors but my allergies are fond of attacking me more and more, so that's become a no-go without a lot of drugs.

Other places: I like artsy movies. Any independent movies work for me. And I've suddenly developed a passion for growing my own veggies and fruits, so you might see me at a gardening shop. And you'll see me at smaller music venues with indie musicians...and all the best organic health food stores. Heck, out of all of 'em I'm probably at the HFS the most often.

I like all the choices apart from nightclubs.

Libraries are really peaceful, but I feel bad going there for no reason so I have to need a book.

Bookstores (especially ones with cafes) are great. It's nice being able to flick through books with friends and relax.

Parks/green places are just nice in general. I especially like the forest near my big sister's house (it's huge!).

I like museums, cinemas and art galleries too (the first one most) just because they have a nice feel.

Anyplace with books, fine music, pretty things, or nature.

Interstellar space. I simply adore the sealike dance of nebulae.

You probably enjoy to watch the clash of the galaxies too?
;)

It's not without its attraction, though the violence of it sometimes bothers me. Who knows what wonderous things perish as balance shifts?

Ideally a beautiful park (decorative flower beds, lakes, waterfalls, fountains, a replica medieval castle, a mushroom kingdom and a full height hedge maze please) with a library in it, which was selling off some of its fantasy books cheaply. That would be awesome.

bookstores.

Also, a well-lit, well-furnished, serene tranquil cafe.

And supermarket, but that's my shopping instinct saying. :D

INXJ Fem, what's up?

Voted "other" for home. There really is no place like it.

Second choice of these would be the library, preferably in the AMs when there are fewer people around. The same for bookstores. I like them but want to get out of there quickly if it gets too crowded and too noisy.

The park is a nice place to go read in the sun. :smile: Again, I'd prefer it to be not too busy. I also enjoy lonely beaches, woods, and nature in general. Anything off the beaten path.

home

Voted "other" for home. There really is no place like it.

Second choice of these would be the library, preferably in the AMs when there are fewer people around. The same for bookstores. I like them but want to get out of there quickly if it gets too crowded and too noisy.

The park is a nice place to go read in the sun. :smile: Again, I'd prefer it to be not too busy. I also enjoy lonely beaches, woods, and nature in general. Anything off the beaten path.

I love the stacks of a used bookstore.