Favorite Approaches and Paradigms in Philosophy | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Favorite Approaches and Paradigms in Philosophy

Yeah I googled them after seeing their name and I remember that.

The internet is dumb now.

For the record, when I say I don't give a shit, I just mean it's not directly influencing my life mostly

For the record, when I say I don't give a shit, I just mean it's not directly influencing my life mostly
That's fair, I don't give a fuck about gorillas even Magilla.

928b40381e5dfb4a4f71e2fe741f1e91--saturday-morning-cartoon-characters.jpg

I started with skepticism when I was in high school and it helped a lot. So I would say that I lean more towards analytical/logical approach but also at the same time I value intuition and imagination.
Worst thing that can happen to philosopher and scientist is paradigm lock or inability to shift perspectives which disables a person to detach from his own views (his perspective) and learn something new. A lot of people say that they can do this, especially modern scientiest but they never do it actually... And I understand them because this leads to identity crisis, and this is even harder for people who already have wrote papers, books, their own philosophies, people who put them selves out there because it can all crumble down and collapse.

Reactions: dragulagu and Ren
I started with skepticism when I was in high school and it helped a lot. So I would say that I lean more towards analytical/logical approach but also at the same time I value intuition and imagination.

Given your development, you to seem to have clearly moved past skepticism (though no doubt it was a formative part of your journey). How did that happen — what directed you towards a positive metaphysics?

Reactions: Dado
Given your development, you to seem to have clearly moved past skepticism (though no doubt it was a formative part of your journey). How did that happen — what directed you towards a positive metaphysics?

I was religious from my young ages and then upon coming in contact with philosophy in high school, I became skeptic and that resulted in materialism and atheism. After I started experimenting with drugs, I started to question again as my inner world was collapsing and so I became spiritual seeker. I was in a year of constant research and doubting where then after some time, when bigger picture started to appear and path that I should follow reveal it self, my doubts started to fall off. Mainly because my views and principles started to reflect reality more precisely, which also became evident in my direct experience of world which further led to faith and confidence.

Reactions: Ren