Father Forced "Gay" Son to Sleep with Prostitute | INFJ Forum

Father Forced "Gay" Son to Sleep with Prostitute

Seriously?

How far will some people go? So you'd rather steal your child's innocence than let him be himself? Gee, what a loving father.

I can't even begin to make sense of this. Just Wow , wow.

This is so horrifying, setting and repulsive! :m106:

I think now the answer is to set aside my F and use my T.

This is what I think the police do in order to solve crimes. They get into the head of the killer/criminal in order to investigate.

This investigation is to understand what happened (NEVER CONDONE IT!- Sorry my F slipped out)

If we can do this we can think of ways to prevent this.

I want to see if this fits into Wolfensbergers Theory of Social Role Valorization. This is what happens when people are 'devalued,' and marginalized (pushed to the side) in society.

1) He labeled his son as 'deviant."
2) The next step is: Being rejected by family, society and services. The father rejected him. In terms of society this is all speculation. The church rejects homosexuals, and there are many communities that do as well. The available social services would not have tried to 'fix' it because it is no longer defined as a mental illness. So the father took him to what he may have percieved as the only social service that was available to him, which was a prostitute.
3) He put him in, what he percieved as, a negative social role. His son was gay. The father may have thought he was a 'menace."
4) The next step is segregation. His father took him from his mothers watchful eye and segregated him. He took him to a motel. I am assuming the mother would have never allowed this.
5) The next one is "having negative images attached to them (Osborn, J, 2006)."
I am not sure how to apply this.
6) The next one is that the person is "abused, violence, brutalization, and even being made dead (Osborn, J, 2006_."
I took this all from an "An Overview of Social Role Valorization Theory" by J. Osborn.
His son was raped.

It fits except number 5 I am not sure.

Now we must think about how we can change society so this never happens again!.:m068:
I am so sorry Satya!

Yeah, bizarre to say the least. Whether or not you accept homosexuality, it's not something you can simply traumatise someone out of. This man should not only be punished for his horrible mistreatment of his son but also punished for being a bloody moron.

Although I do wonder...

"In May 2008 the father called the Child Protection Investigation Unit, and spoke to Detective Sergeant Christine Knapp. He said that police had not acted on his allegations that his 14-year-old son was

Why are you saying sorry to me? I wasn't forced to fuck a prostitute.

I am saying sorry to you because you posted it and I thought you migh be upset by it.

Something like this is so sad for people who can relate to the victim.

I will be careful not to repeat the mistake of apologizing.

This is a tragic event for the man who was victimized.

Yeah, bizarre to say the least. Whether or not you accept homosexuality, it's not something you can simply traumatise someone out of. This man should not only be punished for his horrible mistreatment of his son but also punished for being a bloody moron.

Although I do wonder...
"In May 2008 the father called the Child Protection Investigation Unit, and spoke to Detective Sergeant Christine Knapp. He said that police had not acted on his allegations that his 14-year-old son was

Minor pedophile? bahahaha

At school after the christmas break:

Pupil 1: hey guys, what did you get for christmas? I got guitar hero! Awesome!
Pupil 2: My mom gave me a new pair of shoes.
Pupil 3: My dad bought me an hour with a prostitute.
Pupil 1 + 2: *blank stare*

poor son :( :(

Some people really aren't fit to be parents. My God.

I wonder what way the 14 y/o was abusing his younger brother.

I hope the whole family gets counseling especially the kid, but also everyone since they will continue to influence one another.

I think its just plain sick

That father's action were beyond reprehensible, he should of just accepted his son for who he was. Further more, what evidence did the father posses to substantiate a belief that his younger son was abused, the father probably just suspected that his son was homosexual and then drew the invalid conclusion that his younger son was being abused by the older son

Note that it doesn't say the kid is actually gay. Just that the father did it because he feared his son might be gay. Which makes this even more irrational, fucking stupid and disgusting! :)

Reactions: Blind Bandit
That's Rockhampton, QLD, Australia. I used to live there for 3 years.
I can believe it. That's where cowboy country meets City.