Father Forced "Gay" Son to Sleep with Prostitute | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Father Forced "Gay" Son to Sleep with Prostitute

Poor kid. I hope he gets help.
Makes me wonder what else he and his sibling(s) have had to endure in their lives with a parent like that :( Some people really aren't fit to be parents.

Last edited:
I kinda wish I knew how much younger his little brother was. This could have been anything from absolutely nothing to two siblings sexually experimenting to an older brother molesting a much younger brother. No matter what it was, it wouldn't excuse what the father did to his kid, but it might make a substantial difference in how child welfare approaches this. If the kid is a danger to other kids then he needs to be placed in residential care rather than foster care.

Well, at least his first time was with someone who was experienced.

Minor pedophile? bahahaha
next step: baby-paedophile

I'm amazed nobody asks what's the real reason behind all this; and yep, it's culture, my dearests. If you get someone like Sarah Palin obsessing you all the time about the evil forces of gayness and whatnot, then kids use that to prank each other; then parents act as scared medieval priests, and the police acts as the holy inquisitors; and there's no objective reason for any of this, except the good ol' divide and conquer. :p

I wish my dad would get me a prostitute :(

All he got me for hannuka was some lousy chocolate coins.

Reactions: Moxie
I got a 1TB HDD, a squashy waterproof kangaroo leather hat, and a promise that on monday they'll take my HDD into the shop to be fixed.

I wonder what the going rate for stripping a 14 year old of their innocence is nowadays.

I wonder what the going rate for stripping a 14 year old of their innocence is nowadays.

Roughly 500-800 bucks.

Wow, sounds like a lucrative market.

*Gags*

Well, 14 year olds are in high demand since the great 14 year old famine of 05. But the circles are making waves in technology and are breeding new 14 year olds for all to enjoy. WITH GENETIC ENHANCEMENTS I might add. It's a good day to be a sex trafficker.

I've considered being a sex trafficker. Seems like fun, and there's sex whenever you want it.

Not 1000?

Everyone says a 1000, but bytes are in multiples of 8 typically, or possibly 2s or 4s. The 2 TB harddrive, whenever it comes out, will have 2048 GB of memory, but everyone will probably just say 2000, even though 48 GB is a ton of memory in itself!

Reactions: ENTroP
I wonder what way the 14 y/o was abusing his younger brother.

I am guessing it was sexual abuse since the fathers reaction was to try to "sort out" the kids sexuality.

If it even happened.