ENFP trying to find INFJ’s... WHERE ARE YOU?! | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

ENFP trying to find INFJ’s... WHERE ARE YOU?!

200.gif
giphy.gif

Haha!! That would be cotton candy ... my (INFJ) roommate had a machine and I may have went a little too hard with it ....

You can never go too hard with cotton candy! That's what's so glorious about it.
Although, your teeth might disagree ^_^

I’ll take u down in a cotton candy making battle anytime. Or eating battle. Or making it into various animal shapes. Like Pictionary but for whispy sugar....

lmfao yea you are defintely enfp

You just know you couldn’t win against me....

I'd only win one of the nine competitions you set up for your cotton candy battle royale, but that one would be by several miles rest assured

I'd only win one of the nine competitions you set up for your cotton candy battle royale, but that one would be by several miles rest assured

And which one is that? I feel like we need to incorporate more into the competition to be able to really judge our creativity. Currently buying some M&M’s to add to my candy cotton llama for eyes (are u even prepared?!)

I was born ready

I can't tell you, that's part of my pro strats, obviously

Omg I found a pig and am in need of it. I am not debating dropping out of grad school to pursue candy crafting instead. This may have been my calling the whole time....

And fine, keep your secrets. I ain’t scared.

Attachments

• 650BD637-DF5A-4ACE-8ABA-3469A2FCE2A5.jpeg
    650BD637-DF5A-4ACE-8ABA-3469A2FCE2A5.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
Omg I found a pig and am in need of it. I am not debating dropping out of grad school to pursue candy crafting instead. This may have been my calling the whole time....

And fine, keep your secrets. I ain’t scared.

You are hilarious :tearsofjoy: