ENFP trying to find INFJ’s... WHERE ARE YOU?! | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

ENFP trying to find INFJ’s... WHERE ARE YOU?!

Discussion in 'Relationships and Sociology' started by HollyBeeTheENFP, Apr 2, 2019.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 21 users.
More threads by HollyBeeTheENFP
  1. Gadsden Mountain Ranch

Gadsden Mountain Ranch Regular Poster

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ

I had an acquaintance who is a clinical psychiatrist. She swears up and down I'm a hybrid of maybe 90% INFJ with 10% INTJ

JamieUK92 and Hostarius like this.
  2. InfJer0724

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Go to a counseling service office, or therapy lol

Hostarius likes this.
  3. ManOfRome

ManOfRome Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Infj
    Haha cool. Maybe in 10 years time everyone frim the area would have built up enough loneliness to meet for a drink.

Thanks! And i can't explain how adhd affects the saviour complex. It's not an easy thing to understand. And unfortunately, this kind of thing requires understanding as im sure you know. Dont you find it annoying when someone tells you something that they consider advice, when its something you need to understand yourself? Hearing and learning are very different imo so hearing from people you can't save everyone etc etc is just words until something clicks in your head. And in time it's quite easy to understand that, but that requires baaaaare time.

Jonah Caan and Hostarius like this.
  4. Jonah Caan

Jonah Caan Community Member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    I can't understand how it all must be with ADHD at all man:( I do feel that frustration at times though. It's tough and a constant battle.

The way I see it, advice can be like data that your subconscious goes away and tries to process. And it is this along with so many experiences in life, both small and big, that lead to that 'aha' moment. But sometimes we don't need advice, we just need someone to listen and to understand and then let our own minds come up with the solution; I know what you mean.

I always think life is too short to just learn from my own mistakes, so I always try to learn from others' mistakes as well as telling others about the times where I fucked up myself and how I overcame/rectified the issue (if I think it might help them). Doing this is also a bit selfish because I find it cathartic, but ultimately it gives me peace in knowing that if my mistakes or issues can help someone even in the slightest way, then that suffering was not in vain.

I wish you peace and clarity:)

5. Joshua E Rigal

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1, 5, or 8
    You have a high chance of finding an infj quietly volunteering at the local animal shelter. Try going to a quiet place. All of the places you mentioned are too loud and busy. I like to buy groceries on Wednesday mornings. Maybe a bookstore or library, Amazon is killing those. Become a delivery girl for Amazon prime. You're likely to run into several. Church might be a place. I stopped going when I moved away from home but you might find one that is more dedicated than I was. If you're in college, try your hardest to pay attention to the quiet one that stares at people.

Jonah Caan likes this.
  6. Joshua E Rigal

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1, 5, or 8
    I didnt know there were wild ones!

TheFool likes this.
  7. Joshua E Rigal

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1, 5, or 8
    Wait. Are you being sarcastic? Are you the one with a neat setup or the frazzled sugar on a stick?

I cant imagine an INFJ doing such a bad job with that. And on top of that, leaving it that way.

8. Joshua E Rigal

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1, 5, or 8
    Dude! Right on!