ENFP trying to find INFJ’s... WHERE ARE YOU?! | INFJ Forum

ENFP trying to find INFJ’s... WHERE ARE YOU?!

Apr 2, 2019
MBTI
ENFP
Enneagram
Type 7
I am an ENFP and am frustrated by not being able to find a lot of people that I truly connect with. In dating, basically every IJ type I’ve ever met has been attracted to me. And while I enjoy the company of istjs and isfjs, I just don’t feel the connection that I do when I’m with an intuitive type. I’ve never even met a male INFJ, but I have a few female INFJ friends and know several male and female intj’s. I love their introverted intuition and find it very balancing and even grounding, which I do admit is good for me (mature ENFP??)

So my question is... WHERE ARE YOU?!?! How do I find you? I want to know more of you and get connected , but y’all are so rare. But I know you’re out there

They're here.

Haha moreso... how do I find you in real life? What are places you are likely to frequent? I’ve found some intj’s by going to sciencey events like physics clubs and engineering events, but haven’t really just popped up on an INFJ.
How do you reach out to meeting new people? What is the best way to do that?

Haha moreso... how do I find you in real life? What are places you are likely to frequent? I’ve found some intj’s by going to sciencey events like physics clubs and engineering events, but haven’t really just popped up on an INFJ.
How do you reach out to meeting new people? What is the best way to do that?
Those events you mentioned... yeah, the INFJs I know like them too.

Go to a comicon or a consciousness seminar. You're bound to step on one there.
giphy.gif

Motivation seminars too. Health shows. Hypnotherapists. A lot of INFJs are hypnotherapists and nutritionists and alternative health people

Y-you don't know me...

And here you pretend you don't leave the house and watch anime people yell at each other on tv all day.

Well, I do that too. I'm very busy. With very important matters.