ENFP trying to find INFJ’s... WHERE ARE YOU?! | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

ENFP trying to find INFJ’s... WHERE ARE YOU?!

What an INFJ is can vary pretty broadly, but there are also some general key indicators of behavior.
The cognitive functions manifestations can also change pretty drastically based on a lot of different factors.

The closest idea of it that I can formulate as an all encompassing structure is essentially:
Somebody who values and engages with time alone for personal growth while seeking relationships to expand.
Somebody who steadfastly holds a set of philosophical ideologies that strive to create harmony for both their immediate circle and society at large.
Somebody who actively seeks to disrupt normative behaviors for personal causes when a greater sense of harmony could be achieved as a result.

If these things don't resonate in some significant capacity, then you are in all likelihood not INFJ.
I'm out...

What an INFJ is can vary pretty broadly, but there are also some general key indicators of behavior.
The cognitive functions manifestations can also change pretty drastically based on a lot of different factors.

The closest idea of it that I can formulate as an all encompassing structure is essentially:
Somebody who values and engages with time alone for personal growth while seeking relationships to expand.
Somebody who steadfastly holds a set of philosophical ideologies that strive to create harmony for both their immediate circle and society at large.
Somebody who actively seeks to disrupt normative behaviors for personal causes when a greater sense of harmony could be achieved as a result.

If these things don't resonate in some significant capacity, then you are in all likelihood not INFJ.
@Wyote cool man. And yeah that's me to a tee
I'll tell you this; conflict is always my last resort and worst nightmare.

By the way, I just took another personality test to humor myself. You guessed it. INFJ

3abfd9486309d4cca42d1423576a126c.jpg
Well, what I'm referring to is my inner feelings on the world. A lot too of my upbringing and things I have experienced.
Both I just feel are very deep and personal

If I went on and on to half the people I know about how I wish wars would end, Nations in Africa can have drinking water, cures for diseases, alternative medicine, etc I figure I'd lose every friend I have. Oh, and maybe stop government intrusion on every aspect of our lives?

Actually, one of the main reasons I joined this forum was to see if there were any like minded people.

It's not that I'm badass. At all. It's that most everyone I know doesn't have the ability to absorb half my thoughts on things.

What if you just told the half that aren't your friends?
@Wyote I have been looking for this meme forever. Finally I may use it as a way to express my feelings for the above quote :)

Please don't ban me for stealing your meme

Attachments

• 1z5i0z.jpg
    1z5i0z.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 6
Noooo please come out. We will drag you out once we find you...
Actually, I like ENFPs! They are very warm and a boost of energy. They are the people to hang out with to have fun. If I am down they have a way of cheering me up without it feeling forced. So cheers to the ENFP, raises glass in a toast.

Actually, I like ENFPs! They are very warm and a boost of energy. They are the people to hang out with to have fun. If I am down they have a way of cheering me up without it feeling forced. So cheers to the ENFP, raises glass in a toast.

Here, here
giphy.gif

I look forward meeting you intriguing creatures of the forest. But as a half nerd, my attention is focused on watching my D & D fix of Critical Role.

Wait am I the creature of the forest... lurking behind a tree stump, watching attentively yet quietly, waiting for a wild INFJ to come into my line of vision. Once they are near the tree, I pounce, my unicorn horn birthday hat falling off my head but clinging to me via a string.
The INFJ jumps and shrieks. I spray them with spray cheese to show I mean no harm. It likes the cheese. We have bonded. Yet it is hesitant to trust.

I know there is only one way to gain its trust. I lift my head to the heavens and bring my hands to my mouth, and let out the loudest yodel you have ever heard (or will ever hear again, due to your sudden onset of 75% deafness). The soul of the INFJ at once feels something it never has before—understood. They give me a small stick on the ground to show they have accepted my yodel. From then on, a friendship is formed.

Awh thank uuu...yeah our playful style comes out to comfort people (or I mean like all the time in general haha) so it is a good match and helps y’all Ni’s get out of ur inner walls a bit.

I know there is only one way to gain its trust. I lift my head to the heavens and bring my hands to my mouth, and let out the loudest yodel you have ever heard (or will ever hear again, due to your sudden onset of 75% deafness). The soul of the INFJ at once feels something it never has before—understood. They give me a small stick on the ground to show they have accepted my yodel. From then on, a friendship is formed.

Accurate