ENFP trying to find INFJ’s... WHERE ARE YOU?! | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

ENFP trying to find INFJ’s... WHERE ARE YOU?!

You mean when you cross a pig and a dino? lol

1z5i0z.jpg

HollyBee, if this thread is more serious than playful..

You can find an INFJ anywhere. I was born in Los Angeles/Ventura area, moved to the mountains when I was 17. Now I split my time between Fresno and a town of 100 people.

I work at a mechanics shop/gas station and as I write this, I'm at my ranch looking at my beautiful view of the Merced River Canyon, drinking Busch beer and kicking back with my cowboy boots off and my feet up on my deck rail

When I'm not in the backwoods, you can find me at the local junkyard, O Reilly Auto Parts or Napa. If you can't directly find me, follow sound. I say "fuck" when I'm working on cars like it's a comma.

If I'm not there, I'm turning a wrench and playing loud country music.

And yes, as far as I know, I'm an INFJ

My brother is too.

He is a veterinarian resident and bee keeper working at his PHD. His hobby is heavy lifting. He's my younger half, completely opposite in abilities. He's book smart, I'm mechanically inclined.
However, we have damn near the same personality and we both have IQs well above average. I'm a stupid 120 and he's about 140+ easily.

So... Anywhere dear.

The best way to my heart? Communication. Making the first move. Being genuine. Being open. Modest sexually.

Otherwise I'm a pretty simple INFJ. Busch beer in, cuss words out. Old parts go spinny spinny off and new part goes spinny spinny back on with my ratchet.

Sometimes, it's not about where to find them. It's honing in on how they act. I act genuine. I care about people. I go out of my way to solve issues and go the extra mile to help anyone, regardless of circumstances. Even if I hate your guts, I still have the ability to give a hand (mostly).

I'm quirky. Shy but talkative, if that makes sense.

I have a few different passions. Off road racing, dirt bikes, farming, mechanics, technology, law.

If you find common ground with an INFJ, you have it made. If you don't, you will probably be nothing more than my acquaintance.

Last edited:

You can find an INFJ anywhere. I was born in Los Angeles/Ventura area, moved to the mountains when I was 17. Now I split my time between Fresno and a town of 100 people.

I work at a mechanics shop/gas station and as I write this, I'm at my ranch looking at my beautiful view of the Merced River Canyon, drinking Busch beer and kicking back with my cowboy boots off and my feet up on my deck rail

When I'm not in the backwoods, you can find me at the local junkyard, O Reilly Auto Parts or Napa. If you can't directly find me, follow sound. I say "fuck" when I'm working on cars like it's a comma.

My brother is too.

He is a veterinarian resident and bee keeper working at his PHD. His hobby is heavy lifting. He's my younger half, completely opposite in abilities. He's book smart, I'm mechanically inclined.
However, we have damn near the same personality and we both have IQs well above average. I'm a stupid 120 and he's about 140+ easily.

So... Anywhere dear.

The best way to my heart? Communication. Making the first move. Being genuine. Being open. Modest sexually.

Otherwise I'm a pretty simple INFJ. Busch beer in, cuss words out. Old parts go spinny spinny off and new part goes spinny spinny back on with my ratchet.

Sometimes, it's not about where to find them. It's honing in on how they act. I act genuine. I care about people. I go out of my way to solve issues and go the extra mile to help anyone, regardless of circumstances. Even if I hate your guts, I still have the ability to give a hand (mostly).

I have a few different passions. Off road racing, dirt bikes, farming, mechanics, technology, law.

If you find common ground with an INFJ, you have it made. If you don't, you will probably be nothing more than my acquaintance.
giphy.gif

There is a private message function here, ya know?

Anywho: was your question ever answered, @Wyote ? I think it looks like cotton candy (in her mouth)? Lol. Only she can confirm, though.

My brother is too.

So... Anywhere dear.

Hmmm interesting. I always think of fixing things/being mechanically inclined as being an ISTJ thing. All mechanics I know are either istj or istp. So it’s not a place I’d think to look. However, there is a person I’ve talked to online who claims to be INFJ and works as an electrician—another career I wouldn’t find typical (haven’t met him yet to verify type).

Id like to study how upbringing affects that though. Like the few INFJ girls I know all grew up in a bigger city and have taken up the role of social justice warrior, or animal care worker, because those fields are readily available here.

Do you feel like you go out of your way to meet people? Or do you wait until they come to you?

Anywho: was your question ever answered, @Wyote ? I think it looks like cotton candy (in her mouth)? Lol. Only she can confirm, though.

Yea that's what she said ^_^

giphy.gif

And?
giphy.gif

No need, I'm just trying to make a point in a non argumentative form.
OP asks directly where to find an INFJ. The answer is anywhere.
To be honest, I feel like we are stereotyped as nerdy dudes with 4 different pens in our breast pocket, that can write code on a napkin while munching away at our French fries at lunch.

When in reality, we are who we are. Some of us work blue collar, some are white collar. Some live in Urban areas, some rural some suburban.

It's a blanket question. And subjective.