ENFP trying to find INFJ’s... WHERE ARE YOU?! | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

ENFP trying to find INFJ’s... WHERE ARE YOU?!

A question has been bugging me... how do you all know what a person's personality type is upon meeting them just once? We all have trouble typing ourselves and we've known ourselves forever (I'd hope, LOL). I don't think it is possible to accurately assess someone's MBTI with one 30 minute or less casual meeting. You can get a sense of their priorities of course, but I have yet to find that little price is right flip card that reveals the truth.

The long and short of it? Other people are simple. I am complex.

At least, that's what we tell ourselves.

The fact of the matter is, we're different people to different people. Our relationships with others have a huge influence on our behavior. How you relate to someone and how they relate to you is only one small piece of the person puzzle. Typology should be more of a general guess at a collection of behaviors than an accurate measure of a person.

Last edited:
I don't know why you are trying to verbally trap me or some shit but you need to stop

I said no at that point because I felt it required you to think about the specifics
Which you then seemed to indicate you were all fully aware of everything I had to offer so I attempted to leave you alone.
You aren't interested in having a reasonable discussion and you aren't interested in me helping you.
You just want to be right.

firstly, what gave you the idea of the trapping thing?
i don't work that way. i give as much info as i think the person is askng for. i said i know what you wrote because it so happens that the things you wrote, others have told me quite a few time so it's already known. there is no right or wrong here. i'm trying to conclude the first thing. i cannot proceed with the next if the first is still unfinished. yes. i know. i hate that, too. but it just happens to be way my brain works.

generally, i feel you're getting a very wrong idea of my comments.

firstly, what gave you the idea of the trapping thing?
i don't work that way. i give as much info as i think the person is askng for. i said i know what you wrote because it so happens that the things you wrote, others have told me quite a few time so it's already known. there is no right or wrong here. i'm trying to conclude the first thing. i cannot proceed with the next if the first is still unfinished. yes. i know. i hate that, too. but it just happens to be way my brain works.

generally, i feel you're getting a very wrong idea of my comments.

Get on my level

A question has been bugging me... how do you all know what a person's personality type is upon meeting them just once? We all have trouble typing ourselves and we've known ourselves forever (I'd hope, LOL). I don't think it is possible to accurately assess someone's MBTI with one 30 minute or less casual meeting. You can get a sense of their priorities of course, but I have yet to find that little price is right flip card that reveals the truth.

Haha, yeah I agree. That's why I say I don't know if I've met an ENFP.

I know the people at the meetup were NT types because everyone there was interested in typology and we all said what our type is.

I'm pretty clueless otherwise, though it is fun to listen to people or see how they act and guess at their type.

LOL. No clue. But I'd love to hear the thoughts of some others.

Oh, I didn't mean literally. I have no interest in going down the typology hole again lol

hqdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

INFJs, INFPs, INTJs, ISTPs and ENFPs are the easiest ones to spot, at least for me.

INFPs are on the outside what INFJs are on the inside when it comes to quirkiness. They are the ones who actually wear those hippy clothes and sunglasses.. Having a 30 minutes conversation with them start with them being late atleast 2 hours.

INTJs can’t smile properly and that is a fact! You just need to see one shelfie to know that it is an INTJ.

ENFPs are fucking everywhere, literally. They are the classical exemple of ADHD in action and there is this weird feeling of meeting the total opposite of who you as an INFJ are. During that 30 minutes an ENFP has changed the subject of the conversation at least 100 times.

Having a 30 minutes conversation with another INFJ will cover the whole universe and meaning of existence from the beginning to end without even remembering what his / her name was.

ISTPs are the ones giving you a weird look straight in the eyes when you are high. They are also the ones who will take that weed away and give you fines. And that is done even without a proper conversation..

ISTPs are the ones giving you a weird look straight in the eyes when you are high. They are also the ones who will take that weed away and give you fines. And that is done even without a proper conversation..

Not when they are drunk though; they are awesome to go out with. But yeah, they can be serious business (I call them the cool ones in every literally / figural sense of the word).