Enamored with someone's look? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Enamored with someone's look?

I can't say that I have ever been particularly infatuated with looks. The most beautiful girl in the world could come up and sexually rub her self against me, and I really wouldn't be interested. I have found that only personality in combination with intellect really attract me. If I find that, then yes, I will think non stop about that girl.

Reactions: Nixie
There is one person that I loved. Even now when we meet from time to time (friendly), I think every time: You are so beautiful. I literally feel that my heart beats faster from one look. I don't really know what it so beautiful. Maybe eyes or all body posture, so confident and relax.
...bum-bum-bum...just from writing you this...

All the time, sometimes I want to stop women in the street and tell them how stunning they are, usually fuller/curvy women tey are so pretty I want to photograph them.

If someone is good looking and they start acting like a jerk all the time...I start finding them physically repulsive.

Last edited:
My boyfriend is stunning and he literally makes me melt each and every time we meet. I am not sure it's just the outside though, if his insides were vile I wouldn't be with him. He is the perfection of all that I have dreamt of, but I am not so certain that most people find him as desirable as I do. Sure he gets a fair amount of attention but most of it is unwanted because it's just people going 'oh! you're so cute!' all the time and he tires of it.

I can find either men or women attractive, but there has to be something so incredibly fascinating about such folks that I can't turn away. The first time I saw Catherine Zeta-Jones on screen I had a serious girl-crush on her. Today, I saw a girl who probably was average in the looks department and heavier than the average girl, but her hips and waist ratio were fantastic (large mama hips, tiny waspish waist). I'm straight, but I wanted to scoop her up by her waist, just for fun - she was that adorable!

As for men, I can find all sorts of parts of them interesting. If they're larger men, I love the physique and face of John Goodman in his "Roseanne" days and I love the absolute adorable eyes, intensity, and demeanor of Alfred Molina (Doc Ock from Spiderman 2). I've also been attracted to classic pretty boys, like Matt Damon, Paul Walker, or Brad Pitt (in his earlier years). I also like very unusual looks and quirky looks (ala Adrien Brody) or brooding, sad eyed men (like Colin Firth, Stephen Rea, or Gabriel Byrne).

All that to say...there isn't really one guy with one look who blows me away. It's usually parts and pieces of a whole: Eyes, lips, cheekbones, crooked or hawkish nose - etc.

Man. I think I need a date. :m080:

Also? There are certain outfits that I really appreciate, and sometimes the woman (it's always a woman; I don't pay much attention to a man's outfit) has such a fun, unique, perfect outfit that I can't help but stare, and wonder if I can recreate it.

Reactions: Nixie
The only time I was enamored with someone's looks was when I felt a sense of knowing with the person. Like i knew this person before. The energy of it drew my attention fast and at the time I didn't know what it was all about. Wasn't so much their looks but a deep sense of knowing this person; perhaps in a past lifetime or many lifetimes ago. I guess my soul recognized when my conscious mind was clueless.

The only time I was enamored with someone's looks was when I felt a sense of knowing with the person. Like i knew this person before. The energy of it drew my attention fast and at the time I didn't know what it was all about. Wasn't so much their looks but a deep sense of knowing this person; perhaps in a past lifetime or many lifetimes ago. I guess my soul recognized when my conscious mind was clueless.
+1

I also like very unusual looks and quirky looks (ala Adrien Brody) or brooding, sad eyed men (like Colin Firth, Stephen Rea, or Gabriel Byrne).

+1.

I find myself enamored with Elie Saab's lines.

i'm interested in masks and become obsessed with the look of people whether male or female even the way they project a look in their writing and i shamelessly compulsively copy them until i learn for myself and assimilate to me what it is that they do. although it usually ends up being women i think just because femininity seems more involved in the contrived projection of self. but then i think a lot of people take on aspects of others in this way.

Voice!
People's voices can totally drawn me to them...I am very weak to beautiful speaking voice. I like deeper, darker...

If someone has a baby face, I tend to let them get away with acting like a little sod a lot more often. Till it actually starts effecting me or getting annoying, but the threshold gets raised if they cute-me-out early on :p. If I'm too distracted by your cuteness and wanting to hug you to death I'm not going to be as bothered by you making a mess on the floor when you eat.

Naturally, this mostly only comes up with children and pets.
and Chaz, just kidding :p