Drop everything! Where would you travel today? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Drop everything! Where would you travel today?

Scotland stole my heart :D :)
Scotland.jpg

London, because it's close to me and I want to see the old mysterious places. Castles, fog, and cobblestone roads. The lovely accent, to speak my own language in the shops. Also, Egypt & Jerusalem above all.

xy81lnjgqkf803hjex6c1eiiefeib1ukkuppvrkuiykcfcesdjbpccvywsffbmvj.jpg

egypt-mystery-schools.jpg

bigstock-egyptian-pyramids-in-sand-dese-265254931.jpg

Icelandic landscapes are also pretty gorgeously showcased in this music video:

Thank you for sharing, Ren. I agree. It's breathtaking.

Also, the song... I really like it. The lyrics "And at once, I knew I was not magnificent". I'm not sure why those words struck me, but I feel and sense that often.

Last edited:
Estonia. One of my favorite singer-songwriters does a few videos there to bring attention to her beautiful country.

Estonia. One of my favorite singer-songwriters does a few videos there to bring attention to her beautiful country.

Years ago when IndigoSensor was a moderator here he introduced me to Kerli. She is weird as hell but has grown on me quite a lot.
I've always loved this one

Years ago when IndigoSensor was a moderator here he introduced me to Kerli. She is weird as hell but has grown on me quite a lot.
I've always loved this one

I am so very pleased that you know of her. Aaaaaaa. I love her aesthetics and Diamond Hard is one of my favorites, next to Savages and Zero Gravity.
Never stop amazing me, Wyote.

I am so very pleased that you know of her. Aaaaaaa. I love her aesthetics and Diamond Hard is one of my favorites, next to Savages and Zero Gravity.
Never stop amazing me, Wyote.

That is a lot of pressure but I'll do my best
giphy.gif

Reactions: flower and Misty