Drop everything! Where would you travel today? | INFJ Forum

Drop everything! Where would you travel today?

Freaky Chameleon

Community Member
Jun 7, 2019
Maryland USA
MBTI
INTJ-INFJ
Enneagram
152-926
OK here's the setup. Someone will give you $10,000 to travel anywhere you want to go but only if you leave today. It's drop everything, book your flight, pack your bags and go. Your job, kids and pets will all be taken care of. Where would you travel?

I would want to see the ancient roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum. Ancient roman culture has always fascinated me. Not just the obvious things like the roman colosseum. But to see and understand how everyday roman people lived and worked.

Why Norway? As for Pete you can leave him there when you return. :wink:
I've always found Norway to be an exceptional country. There is a nation that invests in it's citizens and it shows by their ranking on the Human Development Index.

I would want to see the ancient roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum. Ancient roman culture has always fascinated me. Not just the obvious things like the roman colosseum. But to see and understand how everyday roman people lived and worked.
+1 (or Greek or any other ancient civilization)
Other options here are fine as well.

Would also like to do a round trip between a variety of telescope arrays and LIFO, checking them out in the middle of nowhere and stare the stars, learning the tech. Would be comfy.

machu-picchu-amanecer.jpg

Kyoto or McMurdo Station