Dream interpretation | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Dream interpretation

That's a really scary dream, replete with sleep paralysis and all. I interpret it as meaning that you are scared that someone else is in the driver's seat and you are losing control. This person is not taking you in a good direction and may in fact be causing you to lose ground you've already covered (driving in reverse). It may be that this person looks like someone near and dear to you, someone you can trust, but upon closer examination, this person seems totally different and even quite scary. Or it may be your mother and you are reliving old fears about your mother's ability to care for you and your sister. Just my two cents.

Thank you. I don't think it was about my mom, I felt bad for even having such a terrible dream about her she would be horrified lol. The rest of it sounds like something I should think about though. I appreciate it, I really didn't know what to think about it.

Thanks again xx

Something bad is going to happen soon. Something big.

Crazy. I couldn't sleep last night for the first time in ages. The weather is off as well. You might be right.

Last night I did something the FBI or a similar agency waant happy with. They kept wanting to know what happened during a time frame they could see of only a few minutes. Then it turned into watching someone else who had done it. In effect I think I had been that person for a bit and then I watched them from the outside.
They kept getting infuriated that they couldn't get me to admit to anything even though they knew I was responsible.
I guess I was dreaming I was Hillary Clinton last night...

Oh and I know I said I didn't get any sleep last night. I got a little but was up more than not.

Speaking of weather, that was my dream. I was on a mesa with some people and there was a black sky approaching with all kinds of tornadoes reaching the ground in the distance and they were coming towards us, and the air felt heavy with impending doom and it was the most fear and urgency that I've felt in a long time. The sky above us started to turn black and there was this loud buzzing and crackling sound and I turned to people and said literally "We need to get the fuck out of here! We need to get the fuck out of here! WE NEED TO GO NOW!" Finally I got them all to get into a car with me.... but then realized there was no gas in it and then I woke up.
Sounds like it's about lack of control leading to a sense of inevitability.

This last Sat. night dream:

I was living in an unknown city in a high-rise apartment tower near the top floor. Black smoke was coming out of all of the buildings around me and I felt all doom-y, as normal for these kind of dreams I suppose. My ex was in a nearby building. I could see him and his son through the window. I was trying to get to them, but then I noticed huge chunks of the earth were sliding into the ocean taking the buildings, trees, streets, cars and people with it. Kinda like scenes from the movie "San Andreas" I guess. I was trying to get away from the water to higher ground, to them... but I was moving so slow. I could barely move one foot in front of the other. Then I woke up.

The other night I had a really weird dream of a huge harry spider that was on someone's shoulder and bit into her neck. The person then swept her head beneath the spider's body and bit it! Everyone was laughing as the spider opened up what seemed like its cat-like mouth and cried out, getting what it deserved. It was both frightening and comical.

My last night's dream was so strange that I can't even put it to words... o.o

One thing which I noticed the most was that there were 3 elevators and I was way too scared to use them. They were made of glass and you could see through them, also the outside view. I went from top floor to down. I chose that middle elevator which was just repaired. I wonder why it felt so scary to me, lol.

I had a dream last night like no other before in my lifetime.

I was in an hallucinated state, I was falling from a black hole out of the sky, and everything was pitch black, but I wasn't falling face first, I was falling with my back facing the ground. I felt a state of zero gravity, as if I was floating like a feather to the ground but from miles away emerging from the black hole. The odd thing is, you'd think you'd have some kind of fear throughout this dream. The whole time I was experiencing complete solace, heavenly bliss as if an angel was being granted wish to come down to Earth. I've never felt so peaceful falling before, I loved it. I woke up shortly after feeling so content that I went back to sleep fearlessly.

I haven't remembered my dreams lately. Might have something to do with the fact that my kid wakes me up every 2-3 hours... But last night, he slept!

And so I dreamt of going to Mardi gras with governor Paul Ryan, (who in my dream, I knew to be married. So I guess I was his mistress.) And he asked me who my hero was while we were partying in the street, and I told him Miep Gies (which is true). Then I turned into my client's staunchly conservative mother, who is a Jehovah's Witness (in reality, they are JW). And when I was her, I was getting ready to party with her husband at Mardi Gras.

Not sure exactly how to interpret. May have something to do with trying to reconcile two opposing ideologies in my waking life?

Last edited:
I had another sleep paralysis dream last night. Jesus was choking me. What in the fvck. First my mom and now Jesus?

I had another sleep paralysis dream last night. Jesus was choking me. What in the fvck. First my mom and now Jesus?

You may be having difficulty breathing during your paralytic episodes. It sounds like your mother and Jesus are representing your external reality in a similar way someone might ask, "Why, God?" Your mind is identifying a particularly stressful event as it is occurring. Have you spoken to your caregiver regarding your sleep paralysis before?

You may be having difficulty breathing during your paralytic episodes. It sounds like your mother and Jesus are representing your external reality in a similar way someone might ask, "Why, God?" Your mind is identifying a particularly stressful event as it is occurring. Have you spoken to your caregiver regarding your sleep paralysis before?

No, it hadn't occurred to me to tell a doctor or anything. I probably should if there's a chance I'm having trouble breathing.

I haven't remembered my dreams lately. Might have something to do with the fact that my kid wakes me up every 2-3 hours... But last night, he slept!

And so I dreamt of going to Mardi gras with governor Paul Ryan, (who in my dream, I knew to be married. So I guess I was his mistress.) And he asked me who my hero was while we were partying in the street, and I told him Miep Gies (which is true). Then I turned into my client's staunchly conservative mother, who is a Jehovah's Witness (in reality, they are JW). And when I was her, I was getting ready to party with her husband at Mardi Gras.

Not sure exactly how to interpret. May have something to do with trying to reconcile two opposing ideologies in my waking life?

I think this dream says that you are quite integrated, perhaps to a fault. You take your politics (or politicians) with you even when you are going to party. You take your clients with you even you are going to party, even when they don't party! You need to unwind, leave your heroes, foes and even ideals at the curb for a while you relax, unwind and knock back a few.

Last edited:
Reactions: acd
The night before my grandpas funeral, I dreamed of two graves side by side, with about six inches of earth between them. I ran and jumped over them one as a time, using the six inches of earth as a stepping stone between. Upon landing on the other side, I looked up and realized that I was at the edge of some woods. Something small and furry grabbed my legs around my shins, and I woke up to my morning alarm. Odd.

Last night, I dreamed the doorbell rang. IDK what was happening before this incident, but it was enough to wake me up thinking "did the doorbell just ring?" I sat in bed for a second waiting for another ring ... confused. Took a min to realize my dog was next to me and would have barked. This isn't the first time this has happened, and the other times have occurred within the past couple months.

Drove down a narrow road in the woods to a small river my blood Father used to take me to for fishing early this morning. Did not recognize the road. Placed the truck in four wheel drive for a little bit, but the truck started driving erratically. I placed it back in two wheel drive. The road came to an end at a small bridge, where I found myself looking from the bridge into the water. There were minnows swimming in the current, and redbreast fish swimming tightly-grouped, though small, in the deeper water. The water looked just like the water he used to take me to. While I was watching the fish swimming in the current, a voice spoke from the other side of the ground to my left and behind me." "just me", what are you doing here?". It was my Father's voice. "I came here to look and think about you," I said, while walking over the small mound to the voice.

He was lifting up from an almost, if not totally, white fishing boat as I saw him. It was early in the dawn hours of the morning. He had something like a small white sheet covering his back and head and was bent over forward like he had been hiding or sleeping there, but he appeared to me as he stood. He had on a white T-shirt. I thought how dreadful it must be for him to have slept there, knowing the mosquitoes used to be bad. It was warm, but there were no mosquitoes. My sadness turned to happiness to see him after 30 years.

He stood by my side and placed his hand on my shoulder while saying, "Son, let me tell you something." I awakened. I love him.

I have been all over the internet this morning, and now I understand so many things I did not understand yesterday. The things that bothered me yesterday, up til late in the night, bother me no longer. I understand things now I never imagined. I feel he was guiding me through those pages and the reading. He allowed me to go where I have been wanting to go, but never imagined how to get there. I wish he could have stayed longer in the dream, but he is with me as I type this. I understand, Father.

Drove down a narrow road in the woods to a small river my blood Father used to take me to for fishing early this morning. Did not recognize the road. Placed the truck in four wheel drive for a little bit, but the truck started driving erratically. I placed it back in two wheel drive. The road came to an end at a small bridge, where I found myself looking from the bridge into the water. There were minnows swimming in the current, and redbreast fish swimming tightly-grouped, though small, in the deeper water. The water looked just like the water he used to take me to. While I was watching the fish swimming in the current, a voice spoke from the other side of the ground to my left and behind me." "just me", what are you doing here?". It was my Father's voice. "I came here to look and think about you," I said, while walking over the small mound to the voice.

He was lifting up from an almost, if not totally, white fishing boat as I saw him. It was early in the dawn hours of the morning. He had something like a small white sheet covering his back and head and was bent over forward like he had been hiding or sleeping there, but he appeared to me as he stood. He had on a white T-shirt. I thought how dreadful it must be for him to have slept there, knowing the mosquitoes used to be bad. It was warm, but there were no mosquitoes. My sadness turned to happiness to see him after 30 years.

He stood by my side and placed his hand on my shoulder while saying, "Son, let me tell you something." I awakened. I love him.

I have been all over the internet this morning, and now I understand so many things I did not understand yesterday. The things that bothered me yesterday, up til late in the night, bother me no longer. I understand things now I never imagined. I feel he was guiding me through those pages and the reading. He allowed me to go where I have been wanting to go, but never imagined how to get there. I wish he could have stayed longer in the dream, but he is with me as I type this. I understand, Father.

River is maybe the line between the living and dead, like the River Lethe, or river of forgetting. In dreams, rivers often represent journeys/life transformation, and also death. I think in this the river of life and death because it allowed you to see your father. The white was perhaps grave shrouds, bottom of a boat is a casket in many cultures (Norse or Hindu also have funeral pyre boats). But it was a good dream, because it was a dream of plenty. Perhaps you went to the river searching for an answer or a result. You were on a fishing trip, literally and figuratively. But you didn't have to search for long because the river had tons of fish and your father was their to answer your question to speak with you. It sounds like it was a good dream.

Reactions: just me
I dreamed last night that I had a crown on my top 2nd to left front tooth. It was a very elaborate and unusual crown, made of filigreed silver with a tiny silver bell hanging off. That's all I remember.

I was walking around naked and I walked into a dining room with several people sitting at the table eating. Some family, friends and people I didn't know. I grabbed a plate and made my way over to a seat near the window. The window was more like a wall made out of glass. But there was an opening like a window. I could see clear onto the street out front and I see my sister on the other side with two of her children. Her husband is having dinner at my table and her oldest daughter is sitting next to me. I look to my left and see a nice couch. It reminds me of a couch in the home I grew up in. It was in a living room we weren't aloud to go in because my mom treated it like a museum. I see an old bf walk into the room and he sees me and begins to remove his clothing. I begin to laugh because this is what I like about him. He laid across the couch and gave me a devilish grin. I smiled and then turned towards the window and yelled out to my sister, "did you know that people with lupus shouldn't eat alfalfa sprouts? It causes their immune system to go haywire! I think it should be used to diagnose people!" She seemed interested but confused. I turn back to Matt. He's still grinning at me and then I tell him to either sit at the table or put some clothes on. He's doing it all wrong. I, on the other hand, wasn't putting on anything. I have a nice body and internet boobs...and I realize it's my home.

Disclaimer:I don't know if there is a connection between alfalfa sprouts and lupus, nor do I know anyone with lupus, lol.

Jesus....
Sorry could not resist.
What did Jesus look like and do you feel as if you are very religious?