Dream interpretation | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Dream interpretation

I'm not sure was it a nightmare or just a weird creepy dream in general, but... I was in this vacant space with lots of stairs going to different directions and there were other people too, I don't know who they were or what they were doing. Maybe they were trying to escape from something or someone too? I remember this great feeling of danger and panic, like something ''bad'' is going to happen soon, it made my skin crawl. I saw some liquid on the floor a couple of floors below, I don't know what it was either. Then suddenly I was all alone and there were skeletons & bones everywhere.

I never watch horror movies, by the way. Lol... o.o

Wow that is rather scary... I find abstract situations to be scarier than ones where you know what's going to happen... If I could put my 2 cents in I would say that the stairs are choices in your life and the liquid could be the fact you don't understand what is happening or why... My last guess on this is that the skeletons could be a sign that your decision (stairs) could have a negative impact on those around you but I honestly Dont know I just wanted to contribute in some way.

Reactions: Gaze and endersgone
i always dream of being chased in what seems to be an unending stairs and killed. or being taken by my dad and uncle (who died 4years ago) this one is consistent though..everything is white and peaceful, they were smiling but kept insisting i go with them to a point that i have to struggle and fight not to be pulled inside their van.. i wake up all the time crying because of fear.

what does these mean?

I dreamt we were in the midst of a nuclear war, and me and my son and some other people found a shed that was built to protect from a nuclear explosion. So we were running to it and made it safely inside. Inside, there was a TV that showed what was happening outside. There was this very crazy sound then a flash and I was holding my son and covering his ears and facing him away from the TV. The light outside turned a real sickly brown then white then another crazy sound that was so loud it shook everything. My son was smiling and waving at his shadow on the wall. Then we went out afterwards to forage for food.

Then, the dream started all over again, only some differences. I was running to the shed with this scientist guy. Someone else was holding my son in the shed. We had to make it in before the explosion. Before we went in, the scientist hesitated and said, "I can't go in, I'm contaminated." I told him that was ridiculous and I was not leaving my son, I was going in. He didn't try to stop me, but he came in and then the blast went off all over again and I gave him some hand sanitizer from my purse and woke up.

It was a very vivid dream, and puzzling that I'd have it twice but with different scenarios.

I drempt I was touring t SpaceX and Tesla. Then I met Elon Musk. I smiled, shook his hand, but not much was said. He and other staff showed me around the facility. I was so impressed to see all that was going on and the dedication of all the staff, all the innovation, engineering, etc. They had a rocket / shuttle ready for an expedition Mars. I decided to join. Things were going well. The shuttle took off successfully. After awhile of being in space, facing planet earth, there was a problem aboard the shuttle. Something was loose. Alarms were going off. Then all of the sudden the gravity turned off inside the shuttle and I was being lifted. A hole tore in the ceiling and I panicked as I was being sucked out of the ship. Then I woke up.

Reactions: Free
I saw another dream last night where I was ''lost''... Maybe there's a reason for all these dreams of wandering around? I was in the capital city, asking directions from people. Some part of me knew where I had to go but at the same I had no idea. It was a scary and lonely place to be. Most people were quiet and just stared at me, didn't know how to answer. Maybe because I'm the only one who knows? It's true that I've been feeling quite lost for a long time already, it's the main theme in my dreams. It seems like that I can't be alone without this feeling of being lost even in dreams.

Last night I had a dream that I was standing in front of this very advanced computer board and I felt as if I was in another world. I had a man standing next to me that looked like he was from the future. The was wearing an advanced space uniform made out of a hard material. It looked like metal because of the color but I knew it was not. He told me to put my hand on a square that was part of the computer board. I did as he asked because I knew that it was safe. I felt very at home around him and in this world. As I placed my hand on the square, the screen above us started to change color starting with a brilliant red and then exploding into several other colors, like a vibrant rainbow. I was overcome with a feeling of pure energy to a point of feeling like I was going to explode from the light inside of me. It was overwhelming. I began to levitate and my hand slipped off of the square but now I felt these colors surrounding me. He walked away as I drifted off into what was now space.

I had a weird dream just now. Thought I'd write it down before I forget it.

I had walked out on my family who were being blockheads, and made a stroll through town. Just walking on my own I kept thinking things like ~I wonder how good the view from the taller buildings are and if I maybe could go up and ask if I could come visit and see for just a moment, despite not living or knowing anybody~. I eventually came to walk under a bridge. I hadn't paid much attention and accidentally bumped into a girl some years older than me. I managed to anger her and she chased me, so I ran into the public yelling that I was being chased so she wouldn't be able to capture me. Once out from under the bridge people looked at me, but as she approached I just brushed it off as me being silly so she wouldn't get in trouble. People shrug it off, and we both just stood there for a while before walking down the road together. I don't really remember what we were talking about at this point, all I remember was someone next to us dropping an ice cream cone, breaking in her hand as she was walking. I ran up to her and quickly picked up a big piece of the cone that had landed relatively well and asked her if she wanted it. She shrugged it off and said no, to which I replied "good, since it keeps falling apart". I threw it away and me and my new found slightly older friend kept walking. We approached a newly opened bookstore, and the last thing I remember of the dream was entering, and talking to a nice shop-clerk asking for, I think, Astrid Lindgren books. I also remember my friend telling me that all her best friends were twelve-year-olds when she met them, though they were all sixteen by now. Which I thought was a weird way to put it since she was about 16.

Last night I dreamt that I was performing an exorcism. Intense.

post your dreams for interpretation.

Disclaimer: I like analysis but my interpretations are simply based on conjecture. Please leave feedback for interpretations. If the interpretations seem way off mark, please feel free to debunk them.
happy.gif
Also, please feel free to post your own interpretations of the dreams posted in the thread. Thanks.

How can someone living outside of us interpret our dreams? That's like asking a stranger to know exactly what our life experience, feelings and thoughts are. I'm sorry, but it seems pretty silly to me.

I used to be someone who was searching for answers via external things. It's much easier for us to believe that someone else can give us a solution. Believing we have the power can be an incredibly scary thing.

However, dreams are a way for our subconscious to communicate with us. Who else could know more about your subconscious than you?

In my dream, I dreamed. In the secondary dream, I dreamed that I had no dream.

What does that mean? :m190:

That suits Flavus' Catholic background rather fine. I wonder how Protestant churches deal with demonic possession. And what about the agnostics and atheists? Do private insurance companies have anything for offer?

Not sure whether I have written this on here before but I have a recurring dream about my teeth. In the dreams, I have been eating chewing gum or sticky candy which has become very attached to my teeth. I am trying to remove the candy from my mouth using my fingers. In the process, I have discovered that my teeth are coming loose and falling out along with the candy that is stuck to them. I am trying to remove more of the candy without removing more of my teeth and it is extremely difficult. I am finding that there is more of the candy stuck inside my mouth than I had thought. There is a feeling of hopelessness. I am regretting eating the candy. I am trying to accept that I am losing teeth. Although I am continuing to attempt to remove the candy with my fingers, I am uncertain about what exactly I should do next. Should I visit a dentist to have the candy removed? Can any of the teeth that have come out be put back? I don't know what to do.

Reactions: Free and Stu
Not sure whether I have written this on here before but I have a recurring dream about my teeth. In the dreams, I have been eating chewing gum or sticky candy which has become very attached to my teeth. I am trying to remove the candy from my mouth using my fingers. In the process, I have discovered that my teeth are coming loose and falling out along with the candy that is stuck to them. I am trying to remove more of the candy without removing more of my teeth and it is extremely difficult. I am finding that there is more of the candy stuck inside my mouth than I had thought. There is a feeling of hopelessness. I am regretting eating the candy. I am trying to accept that I am losing teeth. Although I am continuing to attempt to remove the candy with my fingers, I am uncertain about what exactly I should do next. Should I visit a dentist to have the candy removed? Can any of the teeth that have come out be put back? I don't know what to do.
I would definitely try waking up in this dream, try to program yourself to close your nostrils with your hand in inhale when you start removing the candy.
Aside from that this image gives the impression of trying to undo a seemingly irreversible action. You need your teeth to eat the candy but the candy makes your teeth fall out, you try to reverse the tooth loss by removing the candy to no avail. Yet you do hold on to the hope that the teeth can return....if you could just figure it out.

So the easy interpretation is that you have the opportunity to change something that can really make a difference but you really do not want to make the change because it will mean not having something that, while is not good for you, you really really like and can't resist.

So why do we crave things we know are not in our interest? I always come back to the adolescent practice of not attempting to do a thing because if we can't do it we prove to our selves we are a failure.

Reactions: Free and invisible
I would definitely try waking up in this dream, try to program yourself to close your nostrils with your hand in inhale when you start removing the candy.
Aside from that this image gives the impression of trying to undo a seemingly irreversible action. You need your teeth to eat the candy but the candy makes your teeth fall out, you try to reverse the tooth loss by removing the candy to no avail. Yet you do hold on to the hope that the teeth can return....if you could just figure it out.

So the easy interpretation is that you have the opportunity to change something that can really make a difference but you really do not want to make the change because it will mean not having something that, while is not good for you, you really really like and can't resist.

So why do we crave things we know are not in our interest? I always come back to the adolescent practice of not attempting to do a thing because if we can't do it we prove to our selves we are a failure.

Thank you for taking the time to think and share that wonderful, very helpful interpretation.

People, always trying to kill me. Probably related to anxiety at work. I deal with sketchballs every night.