Dream interpretation | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

Dream interpretation

When i was about 7, I dreamed about getting out of bed, I walked into the hallway and looked trough the door leading to the kitchen. I saw ghosts and loud screams, i quickly closed the door and ran to my parent's bedroom. There, i saw a girl around my age, with a minotaur besides her. She screamed in a demonic voice "GET OUT!". So i ran back into the hallway and noticed that the ghosts from the kitchen we're coming for me! I ran back into my parent's bedroom, the girl and the minotaur we're still there, but the minotaur was attacking her! She screamed again, but this time in a human voice, a terrified one "GET OUT!" I ran outside the room, back in the hallway, then a dark hole replaced the floor at my feet, i fell in it and that's where the dream/nightmare ended.

Reactions: Marllon and Free
Ok ok, my turn! I had this dream the other night that I was walking down a dark lonely road and came upon a bunch of street thugs that wanted to start a fight with me. I wasn't scared but one guy came up and grabbed my by my shirt and pants by my crotch and just tossed my up into the sky. I was flailing my arms up and down and frightened of the fall because I could feel the gravity pull me down. Then right before I started to descend I realized that this must be a dream and if I hit the ground and let the fear of falling over take me then I'm going to wake up. So I somehow slowed down the fall so I could safely land on my feet. I then looked the bully in the eye and he was shocked to see me land without a scratch on me, and I punched him right in the face. Then the other bullies started to step toward me and I went all Bruce Lee on them..."Everybody body was Kung Foo Fighteeeeiiing"! I kicked everyone's butt and then started to run down the block away from them before they came to.

Anyway, as I proceeded I saw a handful of priests gathering outside of a church. They looked distraught and afraid so I came up and asked them what had happened. One of them with tears in his eyes, pointed to the doorway to the church and said, "in there lies Satan, he has taken over the church and we cannot defeat him, please will you help us?" I responded to say "I will do what I can, show me the way". He led me over to this doorway that had led to a basement of the church. As I walked down the corridor all along the walls stood these concubines who were trying to seduce me. It was so temping, I nearly found myself forgetting all about the mission and running off with them but somehow found the strength to push them off and persevere.

As I eventually made my way down the hall and to the end of this pathway, I found the room where Satan had taken over. There stood a bunch of priests and nuns, confused and scared to go inside. "This is the library, Satan has taken this room from us and won't leave, please will you help us" asked one of the nuns. "Yes of course but you must follow me" I had exclaimed. And so they did follow me in. And now the battle was about to begin. As I and the brethren of the church entered the room, we started to form a line around the entire perimeter of a long wall to wall rug that laid in the middle of this room. There in the middle of the room at the altar stood an old man, sort of looked like Ebenezer Scrooge, this was him, Satan in human form. "So what are you going to do about this?" he asked me.

I then approached and stood dead center of the room, held up my right hand with palm open at above my head, I turned to my brothers and sisters and said, "All you need is faith, you've got to reach down into the Earth's core like this". I get on one knee and plow my fist right into the ground and start screaming as loud as I can. I start to slowly get up off of my knees and in a screaming voice say, "and reach deep into your hearts and have faith my brothers and sisters", I'm screaming as loud as the heavens now. "We will defeat all evil, you have to have faith, you have to believe it with all your heart and soul!" As I am screaming this chant as loud as imaginable, like Goku going Super Saiyan, I'm now in a standing position and I crouch into a horse stance a little, both my hands are up extended in front of me but to the sides and I am forming the shape of a blade with my palms.

I turn my palms toward the sky and a beam of golden light hits both of my palms, I then turn them outward toward the priests and nuns which now deflects the light to them. They become energized with this glow. "Help me brothers and sisters" I say as I now start to turn my palms toward the alter where Satan stands. The priests and nuns start to believe to and with this glow they extend their arms and re-direct the energy coming from above, through me and through them toward Satan. It is as if God is empowering us all to defeat Satan. Then all of a sudden we see him start to reduce and weaken. He then simply walks off of the alter and says "very good but I live to fight another day, farewell", and he takes off.

All in the room look at me with relief but still scared. I leave the room and many people in the hall pat me on the back as I ascend back to the street. Dream ends but I wake up feeling completely liberated and enlightened. I have not been the same since.

Ok ok, my turn! I had this dream the other night that I was walking down a dark lonely road and came upon a bunch of street thugs that wanted to start a fight with me. I wasn't scared but one guy came up and grabbed my by my shirt and pants by my crotch and just tossed my up into the sky. I was flailing my arms up and down and frightened of the fall because I could feel the gravity pull me down. Then right before I started to descend I realized that this must be a dream and if I hit the ground and let the fear of falling over take me then I'm going to wake up. So I somehow slowed down the fall so I could safely land on my feet. I then looked the bully in the eye and he was shocked to see me land without a scratch on me, and I punched him right in the face. Then the other bullies started to step toward me and I went all Bruce Lee on them..."Everybody body was Kung Foo Fighteeeeiiing"! I kicked everyone's butt and then started to run down the block away from them before they came to.

Anyway, as I proceeded I saw a handful of priests gathering outside of a church. They looked distraught and afraid so I came up and asked them what had happened. One of them with tears in his eyes, pointed to the doorway to the church and said, "in there lies Satan, he has taken over the church and we cannot defeat him, please will you help us?" I responded to say "I will do what I can, show me the way". He led me over to this doorway that had led to a basement of the church. As I walked down the corridor all along the walls stood these concubines who were trying to seduce me. It was so temping, I nearly found myself forgetting all about the mission and running off with them but somehow found the strength to push them off and persevere.

As I eventually made my way down the hall and to the end of this pathway, I found the room where Satan had taken over. There stood a bunch of priests and nuns, confused and scared to go inside. "This is the library, Satan has taken this room from us and won't leave, please will you help us" asked one of the nuns. "Yes of course but you must follow me" I had exclaimed. And so they did follow me in. And now the battle was about to begin. As I and the brethren of the church entered the room, we started to form a line around the entire perimeter of a long wall to wall rug that laid in the middle of this room. There in the middle of the room at the altar stood an old man, sort of looked like Ebenezer Scrooge, this was him, Satan in human form. "So what are you going to do about this?" he asked me.

I then approached and stood dead center of the room, held up my right hand with palm open at above my head, I turned to my brothers and sisters and said, "All you need is faith, you've got to reach down into the Earth's core like this". I get on one knee and plow my fist right into the ground and start screaming as loud as I can. I start to slowly get up off of my knees and in a screaming voice say, "and reach deep into your hearts and have faith my brothers and sisters", I'm screaming as loud as the heavens now. "We will defeat all evil, you have to have faith, you have to believe it with all your heart and soul!" As I am screaming this chant as loud as imaginable, like Goku going Super Saiyan, I'm now in a standing position and I crouch into a horse stance a little, both my hands are up extended in front of me but to the sides and I am forming the shape of a blade with my palms.

I turn my palms toward the sky and a beam of golden light hits both of my palms, I then turn them outward toward the priests and nuns which now deflects the light to them. They become energized with this glow. "Help me brothers and sisters" I say as I now start to turn my palms toward the alter where Satan stands. The priests and nuns start to believe to and with this glow they extend their arms and re-direct the energy coming from above, through me and through them toward Satan. It is as if God is empowering us all to defeat Satan. Then all of a sudden we see him start to reduce and weaken. He then simply walks off of the alter and says "very good but I live to fight another day, farewell", and he takes off.

All in the room look at me with relief but still scared. I leave the room and many people in the hall pat me on the back as I ascend back to the street. Dream ends but I wake up feeling completely liberated and enlightened. I have not been the same since.

That is such a powerful and amazing dream. Wow.

Reactions: Free and Wyote
Last night in my dream I got shot twice. I was in the middle of a gun fight with no gun. I can't remember why I got into the line of fire but I dont think it was to save anyone etc...
I do remember I couldn't go to the hospital right away. They had to call first and see if they would take me, though upon waking up I dont know why.
The dream followed a basic theme that I was in the line of fire...initally because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Apparently after that I was hunted because they did not want people to know I had been shot.
Who "they" was I do not know.

I dreamt that I was in a packed Church that was very old, it was made of old oak and stained glass, the candles hung from the roof. Hundreds were there and it was very quiet, they were there to celebrate my Birthday.

After a while I went outside and was being ushered into a car, as I looked up to the sky I saw a Giraffe flying through the clouds. As I looked a second and third time. the cloud that it was behind, changed into the head of a Falcon.

I dreamt I was making guacamole for a party, and a big orb weaver spider found its way into the bowl and I unknowingly mashed it in. But in the dream, I noticed something had gotten into the bowl, but kept mashing anxiously like if I mashed enough, I would come to the conclusion that it belonged there. Finally, I took the fork and ran it under the sink to wash off the guacamole and saw it was a spider. I didn't bring the guac to the party.

And that was my dream!

Last edited:
Reactions: Free, Wyote and Asa
So as a teen or maybe pre-teen I had this dream that I was being chased through a warehouse filled with jars of candy by Russian soldiers. Not the red army- more like the Streltsy. Anyways they told me I was the King (yes I know the term is Czar, this is just what they said in the dream) of Russia and I needed to come with them and so I refused and they chased me.

It was a dream of mixed emotions as I playfully threw glass jars filled with candy on the ground behind me to slow them down and it was all very impish and playful but when one of them got close to me it was deadly serious and quite scary. I did not want to be taken away to live the rest of my life as the "King of Russia"- I don't remember if they caught me before I woke up.

So I've been reading online about symbolism in dreams and had I looked this up at the time it might have done me some good, it's been forever though so the message of my subconscious isn't all that relevant anymore, oh well. *shrug*

Large empty space. Like your soul.
giphy.gif

'prolly

Reactions: Wyote
Warehouse

To dream of a warehouse represents resources, ideas, or goals that are on hold. A warehouse may also reflect your memories.

Alternatively, a warehouse may represent your feeling of having everything you need at your disposal. Your personal storehouse of possibility or potential. Your arsenal or tools to succeed.

To dream of putting something in a warehouse may reflect ideas, plans, or resources you are putting on hold for a later time. It may also reflect your adding of something to your personal or professional tool set.

To dream of an empty warehouse represents depletion of resources, ideas, or tools. You need to replenish your energy or resources. You have nothing left to offer or depend on.

To dream of an abandoned warehouse represents a loss of motivation to be resourceful or educated. You don't care about saving, reading up, or being ready for problems anymore. You've lost interest in something.

To dream of taking something out of a warehouse represents resources or ideas that are being used. You may have decided to restart something. Finally getting to use something you've been saving.

A long time ago, I had a dream about a warehouse that housed Japanese koi gardens. It's always stuck with me. I carried a koi from one pond to the next until I dropped it into a chlorinated pool, which killed it. I was with someone in the dream who encouraged me to drop it in the pool and I went against my judgement and listened to them in the dream.

Most of my dreams have taken place in a warehouse for some reason
Out of curiosity, what did you do in that warehouse in general and how did you feel about it?

My dreams, if I could remember them, are mostly too detailed to grasp the idea of. An interesting aspect is I usually played different roles of different people in my dreams, talking, arguing, and then there would be a supervising self who looked from up above and understood the point of them all. Some dreams of mine are inception-style, but the only different is they created their own logic to the point that I had a difficult time telling the common sense from the made-up facts in those dreams, so when I woke up I would feel like "wtf, that's not correct!" which is quite hilarious.

Last edited:

Out of curiosity, what did you do in that warehouse in general and how did you feel about it?

So as a teen or maybe pre-teen I had this dream that I was being chased through a warehouse filled with jars of candy by Russian soldiers. Not the red army- more like the Streltsy. Anyways they told me I was the King (yes I know the term is Czar, this is just what they said in the dream) of Russia and I needed to come with them and so I refused and they chased me.

It was a dream of mixed emotions as I playfully threw glass jars filled with candy on the ground behind me to slow them down and it was all very impish and playful but when one of them got close to me it was deadly serious and quite scary. I did not want to be taken away to live the rest of my life as the "King of Russia"- I don't remember if they caught me before I woke up.

So I've been reading online about symbolism in dreams and had I looked this up at the time it might have done me some good, it's been forever though so the message of my subconscious isn't all that relevant anymore, oh well. *shrug*

Reactions: infinite dreams
Interesting that y'all are bringing up warehouses. For me, it's hotels. SO many of my memorable, detailed dreams take place in some variation of a huge, labarynthine luxury hotel. I say labarynthine because the layout (as with most buildings/areas in my dreams) is like something out of a Kafka fever dream. Elevators that go nowhere, Escher-style grand staircases, individual floors with vaulted ceilings hundreds of feet high - nothing quite makes sense.

This is the first dream I woke up and remembered in a long time.

I dreamt I was home alone with my son one night and started having foreboding feelings.
Then later in the dream after my boy was sleeping, I looked up to see our front door open and a young black female police officer standing in the doorway with her gun drawn. I said, "Someone is in here." (Meaning I gathered from her being there that someone broke in and was hiding in my house.)
She said, "Yeah, you need to get out. Follow me." So I picked up my son while he slept and ran out after her. Nothing or no one chased us but we kept running in an open field until there was a very loud crazy sound and a very bright flash. Then the officer was gone and there were aliens everywhere and I ran to a copse of very tall pines to hide with my son.

It was a kind of neat dream. I think the alien invasion part may be due to some suddenly crazy things going on around me in my waking life. A person from my past suddenly came back into my life unexpectedly and they are in the midst of some serious stuff and I'm not sure what role to play. Or maybe despite that old friend suddenly returning and wanting a friendship again (also needing support because she's going through a lot) after doorslamming me for years, I still just feel alienated. I've also been feeling cut off and... Alien from other people lately, too (esp at work). I have to dissect all the other parts to determine what they signify.

Last edited:
I think the alien invasion part may be due to some suddenly crazy things going on around me in my waking life. A person from my past suddenly came back into my life unexpectedly and they are in the midst of some serious stuff and I'm not sure what role to play. Or maybe despite that old friend suddenly returning and wanting a friendship again (also needing support because she's going through a lot) after doorslamming me for years, I still just feel alienated. I've also been feeling cut off and... Alien from other people lately, too (esp at work). I have to dissect all the other parts to determine what they signify.

Those things are most likely the case.

From what I remember, because I also had a similar alien invasion dream as well, the meaning behind alien invasions has to do with either feeling disconnected to something, alienated, or suddenly adjusting to something new.

And other possible reasons could be that you are subconsciously afraid to have your family and/or house taken away from you from some external circumstance, etc etc.

It’s amazing how our dreams create and signify forms of subconscious symbols and meanings that pertain to your reality and daily life.

Those things are most likely the case.

From what I remember, because I also had a similar alien invasion dream as well, the meaning behind alien invasions has to do with either feeling disconnected to something, alienated, or suddenly adjusting to something new.

And other possible reasons could be that you are subconsciously afraid to have your family and/or house taken away from you from some external circumstance, etc etc.

It’s amazing how our dreams create and signify forms of subconscious symbols and meanings that pertain to your reality and daily life.
I've been mulling over what the other things in the dream mean and it's really neat how all these complicated things in waking life get sorted out in dreams. Then, through interpretation of dreams, it lines it all up in a way that you can really see how things connect and sort through it... rather than it all just being a tangled waking mess.

I had an alien invasion dream once and it was definitely because I was hanging around people who believe in aliens and were talking about it. In the dream the aliens sucked Earthlings into the sky (to their ships) via the Earthlings' cell phones, and the evils of cell phones is another topic the same groups focuses on. I didn't have a phone in the dream, so I stayed on Earth and ended up going to battle against the alien invasion. It was like my friends and I were in Red Dawn or something. Wolverines!!!

Reactions: Reason and Wyote