dr. who psychological themes | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

dr. who psychological themes

It already started last friday.

Or is it delayed in other countries?

i think we have to wait until april 17th to see it on bbc america.

so, without spoilers, what did you think of the new guy?

So I could potentially ruin it for you...

:m029:[/QUOTE]

Don't you dare!:msith:

We're going to get it about the same time.

I've seen the first twenty minutes or so of the first episode of the new season, and he seems pretty good.

I'm just glad he isn't trying to copy David Tennant, because that would've been his downfall.

"The Beast Below" (the second episode of the new season) was an interesting episode because of the symbolism. What did everyone think?

I still need to see the second episode. :( But I tell you what, I do like the new doctor. He's fun. :D

Haha, yet I've seen the 4th episode ;)

Haha, yet I've seen the 4th episode ;)

That's like sooooooooooo not fair :m182: I have to wait until next week to see the 4th episode.

It's...already on the 4th episode?! :m033:

Where have I been!

Can't wait until I get access to this stuff.

Ok, the new Doctor has certainly asserted himself as different to David Tennant.

He's angry.

Also, I think the writers are trying to make every episode epic and sentimental like they normally do at the start and end of the seasons.

I don't like it.

I am, however, quite looking forward to the next episode we get down here in Australia: the one with the weeping angels and River Song.

Two of Steven Moffat's best creations, brought together. Should be great.
:mhula:

I am, however, quite looking forward to the next episode we get down here in Australia: the one with the weeping angels and River Song.

Those two episodes will change the way you see the series.

The previous ones, especially the WW2 dalek episode, were piss poor in comparison.

Oh good, I'm glad they're going to improve.

I feel so deprived, having not seen it. My brother, currently living in England, rings me up regularly to tease me with spoilers.

Those two episodes will change the way you see the series.

The previous ones, especially the WW2 dalek episode, were piss poor in comparison.

i've been trying to be patient with the new season. i liked the first episode a lot but the next two were kind of blah. so, i'm glad that there are some good ones coming up. i am having a hard time letting go of the idea of david tennant as the doctor. but am trying to keep an open mind. ..

Who are everyone's favourite doctors?

Mine is David Tennant, but I haven't really seen too much of the old stuff.
Working on it.

Who are everyone's favourite doctors?

Mine is David Tennant, but I haven't really seen too much of the old stuff.
Working on it.

Tennant definitely. I've never seen the original series, so i can't make a comparison between the new doctors and the older ones.

Wheee! I'm finally caught up (I found a website that shows past episodes).

I love the new Dr. Who...mostly because he's not so pretty, and because he does have more normal tendencies. I also like his companion, very much. She's independent and not so clingy - and extremely intuitive. And I enjoy how it seems every episode builds on another.

Still, I am rather behind. I saw maybe three Who episodes with Tennant, and no episodes with Eccleston. I can't call myself a real fan (I remember watching the program back in the 70s/early 80s, but not after that), but I do like Matt Smith's take.

They've come a long way from the spaghetti monster of the week. :D

I love Amy!
She's already contesting my favouritism for Donna, and it takes a while to change my opinion on favourites once I've picked them.

From what I have read the new doctor is more like the old doctors. I havent seen it but I plan on catching up later this month!

Yeah, he does feel more like the old doctors.

In fact the first doctor makes a brief appearance in the latest episode... almost so quick that you won't notice it if you are not paying attention.

Last edited:
Yeah, he does feel more like the old doctors.

In fact the first doctor makes a brief appearance in the latest episode... almost so quick that you won't notice it if you are not paying attention.

Which episode? The angel one or the vampire one?