Don't Ask, Don't Tell | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Well if the military doesn't want them, why must they persist? Even if this shit passes they'll still persecute you.

I don't even know what to say to this statement.

Ugh.

I hate the fact that it's became a cult, a religion, a lifestyle, rather than being accepted as a simple biological factor like 'I'm white and six foot three'.

It's as ridiculous as saying 'all gingers are aggressive'.

How can gingers be aggressive if they have NO SOUL.

So ban inter-military relationships.

BOOM! Problem solved.

Well obviously, but this isn't a rationally based issue. It's an emotionally charged and unstable issue.

Obviously.

We can never be then.

Can I get a woop-woop? WOOP WOOP! I meant to make a thread about this but I got distracted.

I know people are beginning to bitch/moan over the fact that this might take a long time to go in effect. For me though, I am not all that concerned about that fact. The point is it is going to bed dead no two ways about it. I don't mind waiting.

Mixed feelings about this, hopefully it will turn out ok.

Can I get a woop-woop? WOOP WOOP! I meant to make a thread about this but I got distracted.

I know people are beginning to bitch/moan over the fact that this might take a long time to go in effect. For me though, I am not all that concerned about that fact. The point is it is going to bed dead no two ways about it. I don't mind waiting.

The wait will suck, but things like this don't happen over night!
I am thrilled it was repealed, though! Ecstatic! Now if only the dream act had passed. Oh well different topic entirely.

'bout damn time.

Does no one see the cons of this...

Reactions: IndigoSensor
I say we let gay men in and kick all the women out.

Military manuals cover protocol about fraternization... not much different than with women...

If that is the con he is speaking of then yes, it really should be that hard to handle.

I agree with Barnabus about the housing situation.

yes

And why exactly do you think they women shouldn't have the right to join the military and serve their country?

Military cover protocol about fraternization... not much different than with women...

Not what I was referring to (though that could be a potential problem.)

I have to think about how I am going to word this. I don't want another Matariki thread misinterpretation happening again.

Not what I was referring to (though that could be a potential problem.)

I have to think about how I am going to word this. I don't want another Matariki thread misinterpretation happening again.

Then I'm at a loss as the enlisted have spoken: they really don't care. The joint chief have spoken: We're losing a demographic that show no less discipline.

I ask what cons are there?

nvm.

I'm all for pointing things out, and I love debating, but my N is saying to stay away. I'd love to in PM if you'd like though, [MENTION=2096]DevilDoll[/MENTION]