Do you judge people by their handshakes? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Do you judge people by their handshakes?

Funny thread, man I will never understand Fe or society or whatever it is going on.

I feel like hiding in my house for fear of all the people quietly assessing my every nuance... :behindsofa:

*Quietly assesses* >8|

Although yeah, when I consider how much assessing I really do, I kind of creep myself out

anyone else kiss a womans hand upon meeting her? it seems to be dying out here...

You know, I would find that flattering. Or creepy. Probably both, but since I'm naturally somewhat of a creeper, it wouldn't be too creepy.

Charming. That's the word.

anyone else kiss a womans hand upon meeting her? it seems to be dying out here...

I think that would be looked down upon in modern western culture. It implies an adherence to antiquated notions of feminine inferiority.

uh huh... next time you're introduced to an elderly lady, kiss her hand and then tell me if she shouts at you as a suffragette

I would feel like the biggest creepy creeper ever if I did that!

Instead when I meet new women I just stand there and stare at their chest.

Cuz that's a whole lot better

oh that's an awesome new tradition, take a breast by the hand and shake it.

LOVE firm chest shakes. It's what sets you apart from the other applicants at the ole job interview, to be honest.

:mpoke:

A chest bump is better, less formal.

I dunno, I'm a bit old fashioned; I always go by a good, firm slap on the ass

I dunno, I'm a bit old fashioned; I always go by a good, firm slap on the ass
And then just to show them that they're dealing with the most sophisticated and cultured of individuals needless to say, trustworthy, always follow up with a firm crotch-cup.

(Now I feel all juvenile.. like I'm back in the days of 4th grade about to be hauled off to the head nun's office..)

And then just to show them that they're dealing with the most sophisticated and cultured of individuals needless to say, trustworthy, always follow up with a firm crotch-cup.

(Now I feel all juvenile.. like I'm back in the days of 4th grade about to be hauled off to the head nun's office..)

Hey, a good crotch-cup between friends is like a show of trust and companionship! Truly it cannot be taken lightly

At least now I have a clear idea of what to expect if INFJsforum were to ever get together for a BBQ or something.

At least now I have a clear idea of what to expect if INFJsforum were to ever get together for a BBQ or something.
What're ye tryin'a say?? My 'morals are questionable'???
::gets all defensive::