Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No, but I would like to dance more.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • I can dance, but I prefer not to.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I don't dance, don't want to.

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
I love dancing, if I hear a good song on the radio or on my ipod I'll spontanously start moving around :p feels great,and is a very good stress reliever.

Last night I hoopdanced for over an hour in my backyard, in my chonies.

LOL, at first I thought you said "In my clothes" not "in my chonies."

I was like:

....Well done!

lololol

One of the best Fusion Triabal Dancers in the USA : Rachel Brice. Hold on to your hat and...stuff boys!

[YOUTUBE]b6qKYTDFfGA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Dancing to me is the same as singing is, I'll only do it if I think no one is watching.

Whenever I get the chance! Preferably when nobody is looking. We took the kids to a ballet Sunday; they loved it and were hopping around trying to pirouette, so cute.

Dance (and music) is all sight, sound and stories without words - pure preverbal emotion. You get to unplug your left brain for a while. Personally, I need that.

Oh, and one of my "cubed" co-workers is an awesome Spanish Flamenco dancer. I wish I could do that.

Last edited:
If dancing was my job, I'd be unemployed. That's how much I suck. In fact, I'd probably be dead from starving on the streets for being out of work so long.

One of the best Fusion Triabal Dancers in the USA : Rachel Brice. Hold on to your hat and...stuff boys!

[YOUTUBE]b6qKYTDFfGA[/YOUTUBE]

That truly is hypnotic.

Don't lie. You'd love to be on this continent.

Sydney or somewhere neat like that.

Of course I would, but for my own reasons.

I'm not the best dancer, to be honest, though I sometimes do exercises while listening to music (though it is supposed dance) because I focus on the music (sometimes) instead of how tired I am, it's very tough :m031: