NeverAmI

Satisclassifaction
Retired Staff
Sep 22, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
So, I was just curious. Who here dances regularly? I am not looking for any specific type of dance.

By regularly I mean at least a couple times a week.

What kind of dances do you do?

If you could instantly perform one style of dance, what would it be?

Last edited:
I like dancing. :m159:

Although I'm not very good at it.

Last edited:
I do dance regularly, right now I only know a few moves from hip hop styles, which I incorporate into my workout routine.

You know I dance. But not so much lately because of family get together and mom is in town. Ideally I try to dance at least twice a week by going to socials and whatnot.

I want to try out Bob Fosse Jazz.

When I was training to dance professionally, I danced at least 5 times a week which was grueling and I started to dislike the dance slowly.

Last edited:
I dance Lindy Hop and Balboa Swing 3-4 times a week including practice sessions. I never perform - god forbid! Instead I work as a sound and light engineer when others perform.

Reactions: slant
I belly dance. Not so much lately. But I love it and intend to get back to it soon. I also like hip hop dancing but I don't do any specific moves, I just move with the beat. Same thing with reggae.

I used to dance both Ballroom, and Latin Ballroom.

If I could instantly dance one specific dance type, it'd be the Argentine Tango. That's an intensely personal and unique dancing style that takes a lifetime to develop your own personal style within it. I want to master myself in it.

I wish I had someone to dance properly with though.

I love to dance! I dance everyday...its freeing and beautiful...I wouldnt say i dance any specific style...I just dance...

I used to do Broadway and contemporary in my younger days...

No, and i think you should thank me for it. :m155:

Sometimes I put on a "dancing in the kitchen" playlist (seriously, kitchens are the grooviest place to bust a move) and just let it rip.

Dare by Gorillaz and anything Arctic Monkeys typically works well. :m2:

Sometimes I put on a "dancing in the kitchen" playlist (seriously, kitchens are the grooviest place to bust a move) and just let it rip.

Dare by Gorillaz and anything Arctic Monkeys typically works well. :m2:

I do this too, lots of dancing while doing the dishes or cooking. :D

I swear it's just the kitchen atmosphere.
I'll just start breaking it down and then I wonder
"Why am I dancing? Oh wait, I'm in the kitchen."

I swear it's just the kitchen atmosphere.
I'll just start breaking it down and then I wonder
"Why am I dancing? Oh wait, I'm in the kitchen."

It just sucks when you get so used to bustin a move that you realize you just busted a move in the middle of a bajillion people.

JUST KIDDING, that hasn't happened to me, I swur!!!

It just sucks when you get so used to bustin a move that you realize you just busted a move in the middle of a bajillion people.

JUST KIDDING, that hasn't happened to me, I swur!!!

Har har n_n

My usual tendancy is to dance in an overly dorky manner becaue then people won't know how badly I truly suck when I'm actually trying.

Har har n_n

My usual tendancy is to dance in an overly dorky manner becaue then people won't know how badly I truly suck when I'm actually trying.

[YOUTUBE]TvyBHTWjnrI[/YOUTUBE]

Biggy Shorty cracks me up so bad.

one of my favorite belly dancing songs

[YOUTUBE]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c8pyCocEktU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c8pyCocEktU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]TvyBHTWjnrI[/YOUTUBE]

Biggy Shorty cracks me up so bad.

Whoa, I forgot about Pootie Tang. I was like 7 when that came out, lulz. i just liked saying the name.