Do INFJs stay single longer than other personality types? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Do INFJs stay single longer than other personality types?

lol if i could i would, trust me i think any body would.
I'm going to sit here at work in front of this computer and eat my all natural peanut butter and sugar free jelly sandwich on this cardboard tasting Ezekiel bread and ponder on how I'm going to take over the world.
Seriously though, you'll be fine.

Women are everywhere.

My planet.

First you'll have to have your final battle with this guy

giphy.gif

You guys are really intense. Sometimes it’s just too much for my tastes. I think the deep soul level connection is there, but yeah, chill out once in awhile

I'm confused. I thought this was a community of INFJs with a few supportive others. Being told to "chill out once in awhile" is not anywhere near my idea of INFJ-friendly support. I came here because I wanted a safe-ish space where I could share a bit in hopes of actually being understood for a change and feel less alone in the challenges of being an INFJ.

Why so much pushback from non-INFJs? Or did I not read some essential FAQ? Have I misunderstood the point of this community?

I'm confused. I thought this was a community of INFJs with a few supportive others. Being told to "chill out once in awhile" is not anywhere near my idea of INFJ-friendly support. I came here because I wanted a safe-ish space where I could share a bit in hopes of actually being understood for a change and feel less alone in the challenges of being an INFJ.

Why so much pushback from non-INFJs? Or did I not read some essential FAQ? Have I misunderstood the point of this community?
According to his other posts, this guy just dates a bunch of alleged infj's and gets butthurt when they don't like him like he thinks they should. This is a good, all inclusive community.

Reactions: Icedream
Captain Planet is too potentially dangerous.

I think you could probably defeat him with that top tier avi alone

Reactions: Pin

Most of the non INFJs here are fantastic.

Reactions: worthy and neko
It is pretty embarrassing how much we've let ourselves go as a society. As long as you practice moderation, and compensate for it, eat your muffin lol. We do need more people into fitness.

Or you could just send them off to work in horrendous lower class blue collar jobs that by the time they get home feeling like a 80 or 90 year old being barely able to move from all the pain.