Do INFJs stay single longer than other personality types? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Do INFJs stay single longer than other personality types?

I think they’re perfectionist and sensitive, so I don’t think they can last in relationships long. That and they tend to try different people out and willing to experience new things. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are more single than other types

Also, other people might not know how to deal with them initially, and it takes time. I had to friend an INFJ for an entire year and then pursue for 6 weeks or so just to get into an eight month relationship where everything was high stakes poker. Big drain! Every little misstep nearly derailed the whole thing because of the perfectionism and sensitivity of the INFJ. They are also very needy comparatively

I also notice they like everything to build slowly and step by step in a linear fashion. The slowly thing is okay, I have patience, but the step by step only moving forward stuff would drive me nuts. Like it’s okay to revisit something and modify. Perfection or whatever that is called is a giant pain in the ass

I'm in a relationship with an INFJ, and this sounds totally off to me in a lot of ways. Seems like you're just extrapolating your negative experiences. So, let me extrapolate from my INFJ experience for a bit of balance: super committed/devoted, loving, intelligent/interesting, fun & caring. I've got to tell you, and I know you're speaking in general terms, but you're so negative that I actually got really offended - it's like you're insulting the INFJs we know.

INFJs are the type to commit to the core and stay with partners.

This.

ClevelandINTP said:

You better not be talking about 'Whores'... or do you mean 'Wanking'?

I'm in a relationship with an INFJ, and this sounds totally off to me in a lot of ways. Seems like you're just extrapolating your negative experiences. So, let me extrapolate from my INFJ experience for a bit of balance: super committed/devoted, loving, intelligent/interesting, fun & caring. I've got to tell you, and I know you're speaking in general terms, but you're so negative that I actually got really offended - it's like you're insulting the INFJs we know.

This.

You better not be talking about 'Whores'... or do you mean 'Wanking'?

So I adore the type, just being critical. I’ve seen some shit

I like the approach of online dating and just taking Ws. Or just being naturally social and taking Ws. Then choose who you want to keep around and cultivate but you’ve already got the W. I’m aware that’s not a popular opinion. Taking as many Ws as possible is appealing to me. W nation

Like relationships are work. Ws are just fun. I can be single for a long time just getting by with Ws. Need a W fire up an app and give it a few days
Seriously, it sounds like you're talking about 'Tinder whores' or something.

Reactions: Wyote