Do I still have a chance? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Do I still have a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but wonder, what do you actually get out of this forum, Slant?

Yield, aren't you shitting bricks now that you're waiting for an answer? I hope it works out for you.

I was terrified when I sent it YESTERDAY EVENING. Now I'm just tired and jaded but still suitably anxious. I should've known she'd make me wait.

Yeah I'm actually quite sick of people coming in for advice for the same problems that are never really interesting.

When do I get to hear about the guy who lives in Florida on a swamp who's basement constantly gets flooded but this time when they sent the guy down to drain the basement, he didn't come back, it started to smell bad in the basement, and they determined they had an crocodile problem. Then this guy sent 2 animal control persons down and they haven't come up for a week.

When do I get to hear about THAT guy?

I'd love to give that guy advice...

If you're so sick of it, why did you post in this thread? To make me feel bad, or did you mean what you said?
I don't fully agree with your opinions, but I respect them.

I was terrified when I sent it YESTERDAY EVENING. Now I'm just tired and jaded but still suitably anxious. I should've known she'd make me wait.
Do you have her phone number or do you know where she lives?

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you bro....

It was a generalization.

Yeah I'm actually quite sick of people coming in for advice for the same problems that are never really interesting.

It shouldn't be a surprise considering that the forum consists of mainly INFJs. It's going to be natural to experience some of the same hardships and to communicate it.

When do I get to hear about the guy who lives in Florida on a swamp who's basement constantly gets flooded but this time when they sent the guy down to drain the basement, he didn't come back, it started to smell bad in the basement, and they determined they had an crocodile problem. Then this guy sent 2 animal control persons down and they haven't come up for a week.

When do I get to hear about THAT guy?

I'd love to give that guy advice...
Maybe you can start your own hypothetical advice giving thread. :)

And I agree with Yield. A lot of these situations are multi-layered and it's difficult to give advice to a stranger. I tend to use this forum as more of a support group made up of people who can understand where I'm coming from.

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you bro....

It was a generalization.

Ah I didn't want to come across like that, with the feeling bad thing, because you didn't upset me, I expected a lot of different opinions and I truly find yours interesting.

Now I feel like an asshole who likes to make other people feel guilty.

Yeah I got her number. I ain't ringing her though!
Or, if you have her cellphone number, you could text her with the question if she already has read the message on her facebook?
Smiffy is probably right tho.

An email type thing was more appropriate. I can say exactly what I want and let her consider an answer.

Welcome to the forum by the way! :)

I'm not usually this depressing.

No really, I was doing absolutely fine today until I saw this thread! I even said no to someone who asked me how I was feeling because I knew I'd say sad shit! Then it all came flooding back once I saw this.

No really, I was doing absolutely fine today until I saw this thread! I even said no to someone who asked me how I was feeling because I knew I'd say sad shit! Then it all came flooding back once I saw this.
Oh so now all of a sudden it's MY fault?

:m167:

I hope talking about it for a bit relieved you somehow.

Yeah it is- Ooooooooh shit, she's on facebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.