Do I still have a chance? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do I still have a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting on Facebook, refreshing the page over and over. I will do this until 2am. Why? Because I'm waiting for a girl, who I've fallen in love with, to reply to my message in which I told her exactly how I felt about her.

I'm sitting on Facebook, refreshing the page over and over. I will do this until 2am. Why? Because I'm waiting for a girl, who I've fallen in love with, to reply to my message in which I told her exactly how I felt about her.

And every time she comes online or you receive a text message your heart goes up another beat?

About 100 beats, but yeah.

I'm an opportunist slant. If it were me, I'd be looking for someone else while waiting.

Its terrible, but its true.

How is that terrible? You take what you can get and continue to look for improvements. It's like buying a good laptop. If any better deals come up, why not snag them? Just because you said you were interested in one, or even if you already own a laptop, it doesn't mean you won't still look...

About 100 beats, but yeah.
Glad to know where you're coming from. I really hope it'll work out for you.
But you'll probably understand then that I can't really think anything bad of her?

How is that terrible? You take what you can get and continue to look for improvements. It's like buying a good laptop. If any better deals come up, why not snag them? Just because you said you were interested in one, or even if you already own a laptop, it doesn't mean you won't still look...

Because when you are with someone, you are entering an unsaid agreement that you shall be faithful to them. Otherwise it is meaningless.

Glad to know where you're coming from. I really hope it'll work out for you.
But you'll probably understand then that I can't really think anything bad of her?

Well she sounds like a nice person, she met up with you to hear about what you had to say.

Yeah, we are the saddest mother fuckers on the forum right now.

In my opinion, I'd just be a hypocrite for telling a girl that I love her and then try to be with someone else.

Well she sounds like a nice person, she met up with you to hear about what you had to say.

Yeah, we are the saddest mother fuckers on the forum right now.

I didnt want to say...........................

People can always change their mind.

Relationships sound like a bloody nightmare :D

Tell girls in person. It is better.

Maybe its just that I've had too many bad experiences with electronic communication.

People can always change their mind.

Relationships sound like a bloody nightmare :D

Not if you have any integrity. You stay faithful to that person. If not break it off, then go fishing.

Tell girls in person. It is better.

Maybe its just that I've had too many bad experiences with electronic communication.
Yes I wanted to tell her in person but I was so obsessed with her, every second off the day she crossed my mind, and I needed to tell her one way or another.

Not if you have any integrity. You stay faithful to that person. If not break it off, then go fishing.
Thats an opinion.

Thanks for all your input guys. Feel free to keep telling me about what you think,
I find it good therapy.

I think the whole "I'm not ready to date yet" excuse is bullshit. More likely she likes you as a friend but is trying to buy herself time hoping you'll eventually move on but doesn't have the courtesy to say it out right. She thinks sparing your feelings by giving you the run-around is better than being truthful. This chick sounds fickle. Even if you do have the opportunity to date her don't, she'll make your life a living hell.

You came here for an answer. You probably won't get a decent one. It's more like you just need to get it out there. This place is like a revolving door. People come in, all with the same problems and there's nothing we can really do to help you, except maybe observe as you pick up the shattered pieces of yourself and maybe comment to make you feel a little better.

Yeah I'm actually quite sick of people coming in for advice for the same problems that are never really interesting.

When do I get to hear about the guy who lives in Florida on a swamp who's basement constantly gets flooded but this time when they sent the guy down to drain the basement, he didn't come back, it started to smell bad in the basement, and they determined they had an crocodile problem. Then this guy sent 2 animal control persons down and they haven't come up for a week.

When do I get to hear about THAT guy?

I'd love to give that guy advice...

You came here for an answer. You probably won't get a decent one. It's more like you just need to get it out there. This place is like a revolving door. People come in, all with the same problems and there's nothing we can really do to help you, except maybe observe as you pick up the shattered pieces of yourself and maybe comment to make you feel a little better.
I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm glad I could get this off my chest, of course, I'm still troubled by it, but I'm just letting everything what you guys said sink in and think it over for a few days.

Yield, aren't you shitting bricks now that you're waiting for an answer? I hope it works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.