Votes: 46 75.4%
  • INFJ: No

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • All others: Yes

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • All others: No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dogs seem particularly drawn to me, horses to a lesser extent.

Animals love me. Especially the ones I don't like much. Why is that? :D

no... ahahahahaha they don't! :) :) :) :)

cockroaches fly straight to my face and they love landing on me

but babies like me :) :) :) ahahahahaha it's like we have this connection... I can speak they're language through my eyes ahahahahahaahah:) :) :) :) :) I love saying hi to babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but babies like me :) :) :) ahahahahaha it's like we have this connection... I can speak they're language through my eyes ahahahahahaahah:) :) :) :) :) I love saying hi to babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh me too. :)

I love Animals. And yes I tend to be good with them too.

They like me. I always thought it had something to do with respect shown to them.

I've always "had a waywith animals," and as a little kid brought strays home in droves. I wanted to be a veterinarian when I grew up until I discovered I wasn't good at either math or science. But I still love animals and it seems to be reciprocal.

Cats love me.

"He/she doesn't normally do that with strangers" is something I hear quite often from cats' owners. Also, I like to greet cats I meet outside, and they like to greet me.

Me too.

I have a bit of a phobia with animals so I always try to stay away but they always come tome <_< Once when I lived in the city I was walking to work and there were a murder of crows and none of them flinched when I passed over them on the sidewalk. (@_@; They just hopped a bit to make way for me.

Maybe they are trying to win you over. :D

If it's cats who are you referring to, then it is possibly because cats mostly don't like to be approached directly (unless they are extremely friendly) and in a room full of strangers where most of them are calling them and trying to touch them they are most likely to approach to ones that don't do so. This is my experience with cats.

Wow the poll results are astounding.

I loves the aminals. They loves me too.

Yes, even the ones I'm scared of like me ;.; (including wasps and dogs, well, I'm just wary of dogs).
Cats and birds especially, but I love those :) Squirrels in my area just like people in general. Working at a children's farm for a while let me find out that goats, horses and pigs also like me, but not chickens. Those chickens were very strange though...

I really like animals and they almost always like me.

Sometimes I think I can even talk to my parrots but that's hard to verify :p

If it's cats who are you referring to, then it is possibly because cats mostly don't like to be approached directly (unless they are extremely friendly) and in a room full of strangers where most of them are calling them and trying to touch them they are most likely to approach to ones that don't do so.

I agree this is the way to make friends with cats.

Approach them by not approaching. Wax on, wax off.

Cats and Dogs can never get enough of me, but they follow me around only for evil intentions. They know that if I'm near them long enough, I'll start sneezing.

Yes. It's love. :mf: