Describe your style | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Describe your style

i usually wear dress, jeggings and shorts.. for shoes, i wear heels for work, sneakers and sandals on normal days. :)

He's got no style, he's got no grace,
<-- This member, has a funny face,
K.D. Konkey Dong!

Tight jeans, jumpers/fleeces that cover my long neck and maybe a leather coat of some variety, longish head hair and shaved facial hair.
On occasion fake glasses.

Masculine, neutral, comfortable, with "heavy metal" style arrangements fluctuating with designer clothing elements. No polar opposites, and of course the older I've become the more I can say, yes, this looks good. And I am cognizant of sex appeal, but that's not really a priority.

Generally, I wear very nice, form fitting clothing. Nothing too short or slim, nothing too baggy.

I wear clothing that suggests I take very attentive and intimate care of myself emotionally as well as physically, and I do.

Black is my color of choice.

How I am.

meditation-e1384180679585.jpg

How I would like others to see me.

It was brought to my attention that I might of misunderstood this thread. Lol! But I'm leaving my original post anyway because it reflects my inside and I just love the way that girl dances.

On the style side of things I have two looks.

My work look.

Light_Grey_Cheak_Peak_Lapel_Tailored_Business_Suit_For_Men__1__13221848882093605.jpg

And my relax look.
a7f9ec295adf089afb6e017cb0900fe6.jpg

How I would like people to see me? I suppose I would like them to perceive me as calm, mysterious and in control. It usually works except for my bad days.

On my bad days I am certainly not bringing sexy back.

runningbus.jpg

Last edited:
As a rule I don't buy designer labels (with the exception of outdoor clothing, waterproofs, footwear, fleece etc).

Home - snug fluffy robe or jeggins, t-shirt
Walkabout - anything comfortable/smart trainers
Work - shift dresses and bright big handbag
Winter - I dress like an Eskimo
Autumn - Skinnies, boots and leather jacket (one of my favourite styles)
Spring - as above with a vast array of jackets, coats and different colour skinny jeans
Summer - always fitted clothing, sleeveless silk tops, bold colour combo, minimal jewellery, flats, wedges, heels - depends on outfit. Never leave home without my sunglasses.
Evening attire - Think elegant.

Recommendation/tip for anyone who finds shopping for clothes a frustrating experience. Treat yourself to a session with a "Colour me beautiful" consultant - they will help you find the most flattering colours and style for your skin tone and frame.....as well as saving you a lot of time. :m164:

Simple, comfy, casually classy, a bit girly maybe.. Not following any trends, some would say boring. Light cardigans, flowy blouses, fitted jeans, ballerina shoes, neutral and pastel colors. Mostly black, white and grey though.

Simple, comfy, casually classy, a bit girly maybe.. Not following any trends, some would say boring. Light cardigans, flowy blouses, fitted jeans, ballerina shoes, neutral and pastel colors. Mostly black, white and grey though.

58188551.jpg

8f70a9c9b63ec9748f1c51813db4d7e4.jpg

Reactions: Free and flower
Charleton Heston meets Benny Hill.

Reactions: Free and dang
Girly and sparkly.
Dresses in summer.
Dresses with leggings with boots in the winter.
But I also wear jeans and tops like most people.
I don't wear heels cause i would die walking in them. This makes me very sad.
So I throw a bunch of sparkly jewelry on myself to compensate.
But seriously, I'm into gemstones and pick them out according to what they mean and why.

I also get my nails done every month with a custom design to express myself artistically.

But then there's the odd time I can totally rock a skirt and a tshirt with a hipster hat.

I'm so inconsistent...