Describe your style | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Describe your style

I don't know why more people aren't taking the opportunity with this thread to be funny...

54843305.jpg

i usually wear dress, jeggings and shorts.. for shoes, i wear heels for work, sneakers and sandals on normal days. :)

In the midst of scanning through this thread (half asleep) I came across this post thinking that it was written by @Alekine . I took a double take (while remembering his colorful array of socks from another thread) and then realized that my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Reactions: Jexocuha and Free
On a good day
baa4a6e2def97232b193b3c0ccb1347d.jpg

Most days
34071A7500000578-3586014-image-a-51_1463018000152.jpg

I'm eclectic. Depends on my mood. But staple pieces in my closet are blazers, oversized t-shirts, skinny jeans, feminine neck tie blouses and I love gold accents and leather accessories. I'm preppy one day, hipster the next. I do tend to stick to muted tones though. White, gray, black, mauve, taupe, etc.

My stile is like this
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...aw2TDQkJaznVO3xPlfDGg7tx&ust=1567070620258632
Personally I prefer such fur hooded coats as they are pleasant to the touch. Really, I prefer so much these fur hooded coats that I bought about 7 coats and some of them I use to walk around the house :) Lol, you know, I feel so protected when I wear these hooded coats, and it's especially pleasant to wear it during the winter. Frankly speaking, the cost of hooded coats is quite expensive in my local area, so I buy these coats from (), as the cost of coats is affordable and it's profitable due to the fact that there are almost regular discounts on clothes :)

I am usually irritated when I pick what I am going to wear, so my style is based on what I will feel comfortable in that day. When I buy clothing, I look for comfort and color. And it had better be on sale because I am not paying a lot for something that is basically a rag. I do not feel right wearing intense, primary colors. My preferred colors are olive green, gray, and maroon/dark wine. I wear a lot of layers in cold weather.

My guy was lucky to have the army pick his wardrobe, and I swear to god he had more uniform styles for all of these different purposes that it was insane. Field uniform. Parade uniform. Dress uniform, including one where the jacket was a high-collared tunic with riding pants and boots. A lady I know said he looked like the Russian member of the Village People! LMAO

Reactions: Asa