Describe your style | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Describe your style

My style varies a lot from day to day, depending on my mood, but almost always has a romanticized feel to it–whether it's neo-Victorian goth, Renaissance inspired, hippy-ish, retro, vintage, or more modern and edgy. There's often a theme to my outfits. I've been accused by more trendy, conformist dressers of "wearing costumes" all the time. For example, I might wear a black pencil skirt, a striped shirt, red lipstick, and a beret for a Parisian look. Especially if I've recently watched Amelie or some other whimsical French film that puts me in the "mood" to dress that way. My dress always reflects my mood.

I like contrasting edgy, masculine elements with frilly skirts and feminine accessories. I adore my black combat boots, which I often wear with tutus and lacy dresses. Nothing makes me feel more sexy than a pair of badass boots (except maybe corsets and stockings/tights). I don't shy away from very over-the-top, eye-catching outfits, and I dream of one day living in a big city where I can dress as crazy as I want without looking crazy to everyone.

Here are some examples of outfits that say "me":

View attachment 17022 View attachment 17021 View attachment 17023
View attachment 17024 View attachment 17025 View attachment 17026
View attachment 17027 View attachment 17028 View attachment 17029

Okay, enough pictures... >_>; Even though I feel like I've only given examples of a few of my many styles. When I say it varies a lot, I mean a lot. :p

I do a lot with my hair too. It's SUPER long (reaches my calves), so I can wear it down when I want a fantasy princess or hippy look. I might include one small braid down the back, or wrapped around the crown of my head, with the rest down. I get creative. When I want my hair up, there's an endless variety of buns and/or braids I can choose from. People are always commenting on the hairsticks I often wear, which have been nicknamed my "concealed weapons." I'm always watching long hair tutorials on Youtube for more ideas.

View attachment 17030 View attachment 17031 View attachment 17032

Sadly iive never meet or even seen a woman wear those hairstyles.

Brown or Black lace up Ariats (removed the stupid tassel things) or my Mizunos, form fitting boot cut jeans, long fitting shirt, black or brown fitting jacket and sometimes a scarf.

74042_10151130247316436_1554773949_n.jpg

I shall let my picture do the talking

Rarely up to my preferred standards, but always acceptable, at least.

materialism.

Mom style #sorrynotsorry

Jean's or yoga pants shirt and sweatshirt most of the time.

Or my work clothes which are all shades of black and grey and match every thING so my 10 pieces make a shit ton of combos

I wear a solid black or solid white Calvin Klein shirt. everyday.

Once I while I'll get a lil feisty and wear a navy blue one or maybe gray.

Typically jeans, funky colored dress socks, and shoes depends on what I'm doing.

Your style is awkward? Are we talking flood pants with your fly perpetually down? Maybe a bowl hair cut? Clip on earrings? Wearing a thong backwards because you are ignorant in the ways of thong-wearing? That awkward?

*awkwardly tries to mumble a response, fails, flees, trips*