/Throws those squishy balls with the beads in them that you can buy at WalMart

TEN FOR THREE DOLLARS! DON'T F WITH ME!

LEAVE ME ALONE!
/Throws those squishy balls with the beads in them that you can buy at WalMart

TEN FOR THREE DOLLARS! DON'T F WITH ME!

OW YOU HIT ME IN THE HEAD WTF!

*And the insanity begins . . . again* :m145:

*And the insanity begins . . . again* :m145:

OMG I was just dissing sanity minding my OWN business when THIS LADY hits me in the head out of nowhere!

I mean.... What did I do???

*joins in the fracas with jello filled water balloons*

CHARGE!! !

^^case and point...Insantiy^^

Oh, I SWEAR if I lose another limb I am going to eat a sandwich. Wait, I mean cry!

Oh, I SWEAR if I lose another limb I am going to eat a sandwich. Wait, I mean cry!

hehehe!

*gives NAI a sandwich*

*ponders which limb to feast upon*

Res is sooo going to destroy you guys.

*cheers on Res*

hehehe!

*gives NAI a sandwich*

*ponders which limb to feast upon*

*steals NAI's sammich and munches on the limb E. didn't choose*

Methinks this thread has gone "insane"!

.....they're zombies I tell you precious, just looks at their avatars!

PFT! I leave because I don't want to derail the thread anymore and you guys have all the fun. I'm pissed.

/Tantrum

There is an almost limitless variety of ways in which the human brain can operate but there is a socially acceptable "range". Sanity is operating within this range.

It has nothing to do with delusions, we all have them

It has nothing to do with operating in a sensible way, we all do silly things.

It is purely and simply whether or not your behaviour is SOCIALLY acceptable.

Many people considered to be sane have more delusions and do more stupid things than many people considered to be insane. The difference is that some delusions are considered acceptable.

A controversial example is religion. They can't all be right (if any) so millions if not billions of people worldwide have complex and deep rooted delusions. But others share those delusions so they are considered acceptable i.e. sane.

We are all insane. We are all deluded. tell somoene about your delusions/beliefs who has different delusions/beliefs and they will believe you to be insane. And they are right.

Reactions: Gaze
When a group of people get together and beat whoever they don't like, calling her/him insane. It's one of the wonders of modern civilization. :)D) Probably the only truly insane people are those inclined to define sanity; well, they are not insane either, just bigots.