death of thought | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

death of thought

Yeah, Entyqua, if you were born in this generation, you would have been involved in similar patterns, of course, adding your own taste to it. But the whole value system of a generation is way too manufactured; one has to become impossibly alienated, separated from any peers, to be able to avoid the influence. And those who do this then are rarely able to change the views of the rest, who won't even listen to them, assuming they are freaks or something like that. Generations are like cult sects or drug-abusers, honestly.

Now now chill!!! Did I point fingers did I say you had a choice??? No. I merely pointed out that the world was as fearful of my generation as it is of today's. I'm a part of gen x. The unlabled and the strange the unkempt and addicted. I imagine this generation is much the same...I meant no disrespect, or blame just fact. And I'll thank the op to know from most of my actions on this board that as a member of a generation thought to bethoughtless and hopeless I am quite a deep thinker, and try to instill that in my own child.
Posted via Mobile Device

I imagine this generation is much the same...I meant no disrespect, or blame just fact.

I just don't see any sense in tarring whole generations of people with the same brush (other than projecting the previous generations insecurities).

They want everything now, they cant wait, they are entitled to it just for being born...

Insulting^.

I just don't see any sense in tarring whole generations of people with the same brush (other than projecting the previous generations insecurities).

Insulting^.

Its been done over and over again...my generation was labeled you don't see me crying...

it wasn't meant as anything more than an observation...It wasn't my thought...it was a conglomeration of multiple observations of children I have seen...

Its been done over and over again...my generation was labeled you don't see me crying...

Well then it's a tradition of stupidity.

Well then it's a tradition of stupidity.

a tradition that is not mine...

Look All i was trying to demonstrate was the patterns of youth...Every couple of decades another generation scares the poop out of the masses...look at the freakin hippies...do you remember the uproar that generation caused...and still deep thinkers exist...Its a pattern. There is very little difference in the hippies, gen x and the now....very little...the only difference is the advancement of society. and the ideals of the generation...for the hippies it was peace, for gen x it was sloth...

Its a generalization sure, but there are obvious patterns to it...

Duty ftw

What generation am I anyway? Born 1984.