"cuteness" :D

First one to post Red Pandas wins.

Ailurus_fulgens_RoterPanda_LesserPanda.jpg

front_raccoon.jpg

cute_babys_T3515.jpg

puppy_kitten_love.jpg
Dolphin.jpg

Nuff said :D

For me saying that someone is cute doesn't mean that they are not attractive.

When I say that to an adult person, it's because I could see from their behaviour, or certain look that they showed their child within, that pure energy and curiosity about life. And I usually find that quality attractive.

Never say it to a girl... then she thinks she's downright ugly... it was the majority of what people said about me.

I don't agree. Cute is a total compliment. If someone says I'm cute it makes me smile.
When they said you were cute they probably meant it as a compliment. I've seen your pictures and you are far from ugly. I think you are pretty.

So, what's cute?

What's your definition or description of cute? Whether in relation to person, object, scene, etc.

When is it a pro and a con to be "cute"?

Just a fun topic :m155:

A friend described "cute" as "someone/something that evokes a feeling/response of spontaneously hugging it." I'm not sure how exact that is, but I'll take it for now until something better comes along.

Pros:

• Being cute can help you score free stuff. ^^
  • You can also get away with certain situations if you're cute

Cons:

• Like Anita and DevilDoll said, it's hard for people to take you seriously if you're "cute". Especially if you're in some position of authority, you'll have to find other methods of telling people what to do and following up on them.
  • Can induce headaches/toothaches with certain people

Hey! I was paying attention!! ^^

wildphotonsmountaingoat.jpg

mountaingoatscliff.jpg

Reactions: NeverAmI
"Cute" describes someone/something that arouses my protective instincts. Cuteness elicits a generally positive emotional association, so it seems to be commonly overused to describe anything attractive, funny, small, etc.

The remarkable thing is that they don't need it.

I know! I'm just so scared one of the
tiny precipices they're walking on will
crumble under their hooves!!

:m162:

I wonder what are other types doing here expressing their hate to things that are dear to INFJs.
Cute is something beyond beautiful to me.

Reactions: Diana
a baby bird is cute

AnimatedGIFsAnimalscutepuppywithbun.gif