Crushes, love them or hate them? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Crushes, love them or hate them?

crushes I am not too big on. Its when I fall for the wrong person is what frustrates me. lol.

OOOOoooh! :love:

Erm...

What I meant was the I'm not interested cause I'm holding out till Silent moves to Oz :eyebrows:

You are breaking my heart :mpaddy: ... you KNOW I am totally girl crushing on you :mcute:

You are breaking my heart :mpaddy: ... you KNOW I am totally girl crushing on you :mcute:

Oh-noz... I meant I'm holding out till Silent moves to Oz with Coke smuggled in his suitcase :eyebrows:

The End. Sheesh I'm gonna need a bigger house!

PARTAY! :dance:

Right now everyone hands off MY Coke* :fencing:

*Jax excluded

Reactions: CokeNut
Quiet Shai ... :tape2:

Suitcase? Ok ... SH you'll need a big case and snacks! Oh, maybe we should get her a bottle of wine or six ...

Thanks lurker ...
*takes the weapons away, hands over the bottle of chardonay*

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurker
Crushes - love them or hate them?
For me I think it's split down the middle. I've had quite intense crushes since the time I was a little kid. They didn't happen very often but when they did - wow - daydreaming and fantacising went to a whole different level. It was all very sweet and innocent in those days. But there was just something about these people that made me want to serve them or even adore them! Crushes at that age were kept a secret though which made it all painfully exciting.

In my teens I had a crush on a teacher that made me physically sick. I hated the crush so much and wished it would just go away because every time I was in his class or saw him in the hallways my face would go beet red and my knees would start vibrating. I felt like a fool!

Crushes - love them or hate them?
For me I think it's split down the middle. I've had quite intense crushes since the time I was a little kid. They didn't happen very often but when they did - wow - daydreaming and fantacising went to a whole different level. It was all very sweet and innocent in those days. But there was just something about these people that made me want to serve them or even adore them! Crushes at that age were kept a secret though which made it all painfully exciting.

In my teens I had a crush on a teacher that made me physically sick. I hated the crush so much and wished it would just go away because every time I was in his class or saw him in the hallways my face would go beet red and my knees would start vibrating. I felt like a fool!

Haha, That's the cutest thing ever. Yeah I have the romantic fantasies as well, then I wake up, and it's like fast comedown off of a great high, very dissappointing.

Heh, I must honestly say I understand you, justeccentricnotinsane.
My actual Crush is on a Guy that would be like my "perfect Soulmate". It's Dean Winchester from Supernatural. Some People would call me childish for that, but I don't think it is. I mean in the End I am only in "Love" with my future Boyfriend I guess. It is just much easier to explain my "Boyfriend Requests" to People when I can make an Example with a "well known" Guy. I am odd like that.

I don't hate my Crushes. They can be quite refreshing. They can give you much creative Power and they can make you quite happy. As long as you don't overdo it. I have seen People having a Crush that is so bad they lost the Connection to Reality. Then a Crush is pretty destructive I guess. But personally I am not on that Level. My Luck I guess. I don't need myself to end up like that Girl. =/

My actual Crush is on a Guy that would be like my "perfect Soulmate". It's Dean Winchester from Supernatural.

haha he's cute!

mm...I've had some crushes but aren't so important (actually I'm kind of indifferent with them). the ones that I'm truly commited with are fictional characters -anime characters mostly :m015:

Light Yagami? I've got a crush on him too... and his notebook

I have a crush on L!!! *drools* why are manga characters so hot??

--
justeccentric, I can completely relate! I LOVE THEM! Well, until...

Actually, if I count, from when I was about 10 to 20 I ALWAYS had a crush on someone (I got really infatuated with about maybe 15 guys during that period). The only way for me to forget one was to find another. I love the thrill you get from it, the roller coaster emotions... I was litterally addicted to them... It was a way for me to get high from life, really.
Because of that I had a few bad experiences - projecting things on whatever guy I fancied at the time, either to realize that reality was very different from my dreams, or scaring the guys away with emotional overdoses... Or just suffering from things that were not worth it, just because I was way too emotionally involved.

Now I've been in a long (=over 6 months) relationship for the first time in my life for nearly the past two years and at the same time I've been working very hard which never happened before, and so my energy has been going somewhere else (I also believe my hormones aren't working quite as intensely as they used to). But I kind of miss it. I'll catch myself half dreaming about someone else, not because I'm actually interested in them over my boyfriend, just because it feels nice.

I'm also scared of commitment. For the moment I blame it on my age, and I hope it's just that, but contrary to a lot of INFJs I don't long for a life-long love, I have this feeling I would miss out on so many other experiences if I was to find the right guy right now... To be honest my boyfriend is so great I almost wish I would have met him in 10 years... Sometimes I wonder if I have a problem :m080: