Corrupt a wish | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a wish

Granted, but they must be removed for one get together. There is a fire and everyone just grabs what stickie they can find as they run outside. Now everyone is looking at everyone else trying to figure where they are.

I wish school taxes weren't so much.

granted they are even higher, and the extra money is going toward's the teacher's snack bar

I wish I could take a ride with john cusack on a motorcycle

Granted, but you're stuck behind the stinkiest diesel smoke spewing truck for 100 miles and there's nowhere to pass. Phew.

I wish I had more friends.

Reactions: TinyBubbles
Granted, but you're stuck behind the stinkiest diesel smoke spewing truck for 100 miles and there's nowhere to pass. Phew.

I wish I had more friends.

I have a 1000 already in line waiting for you to attend to their emotional needs on a daily basis.

I wish I had no wishes.

granted you have no wishes because you are the genie, granting everyone elses wishes

I wish there were no stupid, boring people

granted, you are surrounded by smart and exciting people, only for them to leave you because YOU are boring

I wish people would stop fan-girling over the movie Frozen!

Granted, but they are fan-girling over every other Disney princess movie ever made and singing all the princess songs from them, all day, every day.

I wish that people would stop being such inconsiderate drivers.

Granted, but now the streets are stuck in constant gridlock.

I wish I had a star to wish upon.

granted you have a star and its a tattoo on your back, which unfortunately you can not look at to wish upon it. mirrors, mysteriously cause it to turn into a swastika and summon hitler to your side.

I wish I knew next week's winning lottery numbers

Granted. Everyone gets them right.

I wish for good health.

granted, you have good health but a bad life!
I wish I could snap my fingers and be in whatever place I want!

Granted, but you have lost your fingers.

I wish you could snap your wings now.

granted they snap while you are flying high with them, and you fall down into the ocean

i wish tomorrow was today and today was yesterday

Granted, but now you must spend it all finding me and fishing me out of the ocean.

I wish I could fix someone's torn soul.

The torn soul turns from good to evil.

I wish I had ninja skills.

OK, but now you must practice sharpening those skills five hours a day the rest of your life.

I wish for help.

granted you get help from dr phil, who convinces you to help him help you help yourself

[video=youtube;aic0BLCf8yE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aic0BLCf8yE[/video]

I wish I was dr phil's twin brother

brother?

^ twin brother, so I could have my own talk show to compete with his :m039:

granted, you're dr phil's twin brother but a siamese twin so you share the same body (?)

I wish I had something to look forward to