Corrupt a wish | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a wish

Granted. You deserve this. Everyone is happy for you, because nobody else has anything to look forward to any longer because of your wish.

I wish to have more influence with this newer generation.

Granted. You deserve this. Everyone is happy for you, because nobody else has anything to look forward to any longer because of your wish.

I wish to have more influence with this newer generation.

Granted. Your influence with this newer generation has greatly increased ; because of you there are many inspired newcomers to this forum. They emulate you by making their usernames "just me" and their avatars a running cartoon dog. Unfortunately, It's rather hard to distinguish between them all.

I wish that I could become invisible at will.

Granted- you become invisible and even walk through objects at will, but in exchange be unable to hear.

I wish to be a fisher of man.

Last edited:
Granted. You are a fisher of man; you caught a dead man in your net whilst on a fishing trip in the Pacific, but I mean he's dead so... that sucks. Plus, you're one of the prime suspects in the investigation for his murder.

I wish I could literally re-live memories.

Granted you literally re-live the worst memory of your life, over and over

I wish for inner peace

Granted. Now it is your duty to instill inner peace in everyone you come in contact with. Your nature will make it an easy, though life-consuming, task.

I wish to help you.

Granted- you help me and thank god for succeeding.

I wish I can wonder what it'd be like without a bumpy road.

granted all the roads turn into quicksand and the wheels of your car into yacht anchors

I wish I could speed up time

Reactions: rawr
I wish I could speed up time. Granted. Now you have to watch everything you love get older faster than you, because you are exempted!

I wish to write love letters to the one I love.

granted, your beloved gets a paper cut as she opens them and forever associates your words with pain

I wish I had my own personal army

Reactions: just me
Granted, but they eventually all turn against you.

I wish I had an Eidetic memory.

granted, but you have to trade your creativity for it

I wish everyone drove a Mercedes

Granted. They drove them to a hillside near the ocean, got out, and pushed them into the sea.

I wish everyone has a great day.

granted everyone has a great day right before they're killed in a multi-car pile up

I wish I knew the next poster's deepest darkest secrets

granted. You see nothing but darkness the rest of your life.

I wish i was highly talented at music

Reactions: TinyBubbles
Granted but you can only play funeral dirges.

I wish I could see the world smiling.

granted, but they are smiling and even laughing at something that causes you great embarrassment.

I wish I was never too cold or too hot- but always a comfortable body temperature.

granted you're always comfortable because you're in a coma, your body temp is being maintained through machines

I wish anywhere was the perfect place for a picnic

granted a meteorite kills off humanity and the earth returns to a state full of trees and natural wildlife. it's perfect for a picnic, but there is no longer any people left to have one.

I wish invader zim was still on tv

granted he's on tv for a second, to announce how the series is permanently cancelled without any chance of returning

I wish for a holiday