Corrupt a Wish... | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a Wish...

Granted, but all bows in the world are cursed and snap, except one on the summit of K2 and it can only be used there.

I wish the year were shorter by about 25%.

I wish the year were shorter by about 25%.

Your wish is granted. From the day you made this wish, nine months will pass, and then you will expire. :wink:

I wish Flavus would come back to life.

granted but he comes back to life as a mushroom

i wish there were more hours in the day

Granted, the day-length of Saturn has now been increased from 11 hours to 13 hours.

I wish I was always happy.

Granted. Now everyone else wants to burst your bubble. have fun fending them off.

i wish i had a pet raptor that wouldn't eat me and would do my bidding.

Granted: it has a very short memory - 10 seconds - and constantly wants to claw your neck open. You must now constantly command it away from you, so that it does not slash you with it's claws.

I wish global warming would hurry up and happen.

Granted. The world average degree temperature is now 150 degrees fareinheit and the poles are melting fast.. better start building your arc.

I wish everything was made with smiles, like goldfish

Granted - you just need a microscope about 10 000 times more powerful than the current most powerful microscope to see them.

I wish we had space craft that regularly and safely carried humans across the galaxy at faster-than-light speeds.

Granted. You're really eager to drive this thing but you end up driving smack dab into a black hole.
Tell me what you find in there k?

I wish I could get laid with someone super attractive and STI free

Granted, she is a knock-out beautiful giant, about the size of a blue whale. You are never seen or heard of again... everyone said you should have tied a rope around one of your legs.

I wish ocean water became good drinking water and all the sea-life adapted to live in the fresh water.

granted. but godzilla wasn't very happy about this and he's out for vengeance.

i wish i had something to eat right now.

granted but it tastes putrid

wish i had a billion trillion gazillion dollars

granted. but godzilla wasn't very happy about this and he's out for vengeance.

i wish i had something to eat right now.
Granted:
300px-Cow_Manure01.JPG

I wish you would eat it.

Last edited:
Granted: the earth has been instantly advanced 12 hours in it's rotation and there is full moon. All watches, measurements, calculations and perceptions have been adjusted except yours. You will have jet-lag for two weeks.

I wish airplanes could all go over the speed of sound during regular flights.

Granted! But everyone on the plane goes deaf.

I wish my freckles glowed like the Na'vi in the movie "Avatar"

Granted! But now you never get a good night's sleep, whatwith all the glowing.

I wish I had an HD TV!

granted but it gets stolen

I wish that I could go to Europe for a whole week

Granted, but you spend the whole week trapped inside the shipping container you were posted in, before being re-directed to siberia.

I wish all of us on the forum would meet every year in person for a day and have a nice time.

Granted, but you spend the whole week trapped inside the shipping container you were posted in, before being re-directed to siberia.

I wish all of us on the forum would meet every year in person for a day and have a nice time.

Granted - but after a long but enjoyable time spent travelling everyone is severely jetlagged and after a very quick round of yawned greetings only has energy to have a nice nap before leaving. This repeats more or less the exact same way every single year. Until forever.

I wish to be the Queen of England.