Corrupt a Wish... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a Wish...

Granted! You are now the first Jedi Squirrel. Aren't you adorable? :p

I wish that trees could talk.

Reactions: Puck
Granted, but they never shut up and eventually drive you insane.

I wish I was a better guitarist.

I wish I was a better guitarist.

Granted. But you can only play smooth jazzy stuff. Even if you try a little Metallica, it always comes out sounding like a Kenny G. song.

I wish I never had to worry about money.

Last edited:
I wish I never had to worry about money.

Granted! Your ability to worry about money, and indeed, anything at all is henceforth removed, for ever and after. That said, you don't have any more money than you did before - and now you're not worried about that. :tongue:

I wish acd had a lot of money. :wink:

cheers,
Ian

Reactions: acd
Granted! But she would no longer be the same acd and her newfound wealth would shift her perspectives and alter her personality in ways her old self wouldn't have appreciated. This forum would then also be altered forevermore.

I wish life was perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: acd
I wish life was perfect.

Granted! Life is now perfect. That said, your ability to perceive that perfection is null and void, hence, you are now in a perpetual state of experiencing the world as flawed.

I wish to witness that which is.

cheers,
Ian

Granted! Life is now perfect. That said, your ability to perceive that perfection is null and void, hence, you are now in a perpetual state of experiencing the world as flawed.

I wish to witness that which is.

cheers,
Ian
Granted, but then it ceases to be.

I wish I wished upon a star.

Granted, turns out the star was Michael Jackson.

I wish I could go to the coast and relax anytime.

Granted! NOW is the time!
oops sorry you missed it.

I wish I could relive one day of my life.

Granted! NOW is the time!
oops sorry you missed it.

I wish I could relive one day of my life.
Granted! But you get stuck in that day forever.

I wish I had a spaceship.

Granted! But that's all you now have for the rest of your life. The spaceship becomes your life.

I wish distance was optional.

Granted - you may use your mind as well as your body. There is no distance between thoughts of places.

I wish I had the power to alter physical things by my will.

Granted, but you then become dead lazy and forget how to do things manually.

I wish that I could speak Spanish.

Granted, except it is the old Spanish used in Don Quixote and no one can make heads or tails of what you say.

I wish quitting smoking didn't produce unpleasant effects.

Granted, except it is the old Spanish used in Don Quixote and no one can make heads or tails of what you say.

I wish quitting smoking didn't produce unpleasant effects.

Granted! but then this experience will become meaningless and you`ll end up going back to smoking.

I wish I had a real summer.

Granted! but then this experience will become meaningless and you`ll end up going back to smoking.

I wish I had a real summer.

Granted! Doing landscaping, ending each day sore as hell with blistered hands and feet, having to check every inch of your body for ticks and dealing with painful chiggar infestations.

I wish I could get rid of this damn writers block.

Last edited:
Reactions: Puck
Granted! The block is now gone and what you have in front of you now is a brick wall.

I wish I was in charge of the world.

Granted - you can now do whatever you like to it.... but how is that different from what you could do before?

I wish toothpaste came in many more pleasant flavours besides mint - and that they were just as available as the mint varieties currently are - and that they were of a comparable quality, consistencey, and cost of the current quallity, consistency, and cost of mint toothpaste.

Granted - you can now do whatever you like to it.... but how is that different from what you could do before?

I wish toothpaste came in many more pleasant flavours besides mint - and that they were just as available as the mint varieties currently are - and that they were of a comparable quality, consistencey, and cost of the current quallity, consistency, and cost of mint toothpaste.
Granted. Tooth paste companies poll the world and learn that salmon is the world's favorite flavor followed by chicken and ketchup. Three new flavors go on the market tomorrow.

I wish I were the smartest person in the world.

Granted, but now you're lonely, because everyone is too scared of your brains to play chess with you.

I wish I could always hit my mark in archery.