Corrupt a Wish... | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a Wish...

Phage

Community Member
May 8, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
So I saw this game in another forum. I also saw someone mention it here, but I thought I would bring it up again. :)

Try to corrupt the wish of the person above you. Then make a wish. The next person will corrupt your wish and wish for something else. And the game lives on.

Example:

Me: I wish I was hot.

Other: Granted! You are now on fire, in the middle of a desert.

I wish I had a million dollars.​

Other: Granted! But it's monopoly money.

I wish I could fly.​

ETC...

I wish I could fly.
Granted! But you get hit by a plane and we write about it in the "Kill the last poster" thread.

I wish I was sleeping.

Last edited:
Granted! But in your dream you can't fall asleep and have to write a 1000 page report on the digestion of a worm.

I wish I could go back in time.

Granted! But you get stuck pre-oxygenated atmosphere days.

I wish I had 100 more wishes.

Granted but your genie only has the capability to grant one. That's like telling a cook to make a kitchen.

I wish I was in Disneyland.

Granted! But everyone is a zombie except you. The last thing you see is zombie Mickey lunging for your brains.

I wish I could breathe underwater.

Granted! But you would also take in all the other gunk in addition to oxygen. That not only means random plant and sea life, but sand, raw wriggly fish, digestive waste, and loads of oil if you happen to be swimming anywhere near the Mexican gulf.

I wish I could adjust adjust time in my life.

Last edited:
Granted! But every time you decide to skip something your time adjuster remembers it and skips it from then on. Skip an argument? Every heated discussion is then passed over.

I wish I had an ice cream cone.

Granted! But every time you decide to skip something your time adjuster remembers it and skips it from then on. Skip an argument? Every heated discussion is then passed over.

I wish I had an ice cream cone.
Granted! But you'd have to throw it out for not sharing.

I wish I was asleep right now.

Granted! But you never wake up.

I wish my ice cream cone didn't get thrown away.

Granted! But you never wake up.

I wish my ice cream cone didn't get thrown away.

But your ice cream cone was laced with methamphetamines so you are now tweeking out.

I wish I could find true love.

But your ice cream cone was laced with methamphetamines so you are now tweeking out.

I wish I could find true love.

Granted! You marry your favorite rock, and have a very loving relationship until your divorce a few years later.

I wish I could talk to animals.

granted but you can no longer talk to people

i wish i had a golden airplane

granted but you can no longer talk to people

i wish i had a golden airplane
Granted! But you only got it because you're king midas, and everything you have is gold.

I wish I could remember my dreams.

granted but you forget how to wake up

wish i could see into the future

granted but only 5 seconds into the future

wish i could move at warp speed

Granted! But you can no longer remember the past.

I wish my hair was longer.

Granted but you are no longer in it!
I wish I could knit myself a sweater.