Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 87 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

JM.. Christians are supposed to be fishers of men. How can we serve this properly by first insulting those we supposedly care for when communicating? Be the light that glows, then draws, not the glare that blinds and repels.

Thank you. Guess I was drawing a line in the sand. We are the salt of the earth. Sometimes words need to be spoken, and I will speak out. Sometimes actions need to be taken, and I will execute those actions. God made me a Protector, did He not? Forgive my ways if they offend you.

John 18:4-12

4 Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?

5 They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.

6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

7 Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.

8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

9 That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.

10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus. (Jesus healed Malchus' ear before He was taken away.)

11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

12 Then the band and the captain and officers of the Jews took Jesus, and bound him,

Easter week is a holy week to Christians. We all have cups given us by God. Jesus stopped the money changers at the Temple of God with a whip. Now we are the Temple of God, if so be the Spirit of God dwells within you. I am not perfect, but a work in progress. Forgive me.

Yup. Pangolins and bats.

Apparently the Chinese economy benefitted a lot from wildlife trade.
Pretty informative clip, honestly. It is actually showing a deeper problem within the upper Chinese politics...and I'm not sure what to think of it...mixed feelings on this.
In either case these kind of trades should be stopped now, irrespective of how deep these elite hands go in these politicians pockets. And I really hope Trump's administration
stays out of this..

Social distancing; stops gatherings, riots, protests, hanging out on street corners with your gang or club, we cannot go to the MPC or courthouse, we have to place a credit card on file with our doctors here and have a virtual visit online, we have to pay with credit cards before we go places to pick things up, we have to stand in line for unemployment because we get tired of spending our days on hold waiting or asked to call later, and will add to the list later. China could no longer control their rioting.
Now they are saying this was not made. Funny how it is a strain of SARS: just add whatever. Who in their right mind unleashed this?

Getting rid of cash; some of our leaders' wishes to control the crowd, and it's starting to be set up right now. Hard to use cash when they stop accepting it.

Getting rid of old folk; no more insurance claims at hospitals, no more retirement, no more social security, etc.

Man that whistled about the virus dies quickly, and I wonder what all he had to say. Sure it has been changed and partially silenced.

We are burdened with placing too much information on websites. God, I didn't wish to publish this. We have enough problems. Remove our warships from around the world: Guam (near China).

I see too many things happening because of this virus that are so coincidental it astounds me.

Is there a way to check the air for this? We need to.

Last edited:
Reactions: acd and dragulagu
One of those little "I told you so" moments where some of us were saying this had started a ways earlier than the MSM and the normies were reporting. https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/politics/us-intelligence-report-china-coronavirus/index.html
Still had people listened back in January it wouldn't have gotten to where it is and there would have been fewer deaths but nope idiots have to down play pretending as if it were only the common flu. In the end all I can say is good luck when the second wave comes then it becomes an even bigger cluster fuck.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Pretty informative clip, honestly. It is actually showing a deeper problem within the upper Chinese politics...and I'm not sure what to think of it...mixed feelings on this.
In either case these kind of trades should be stopped now, irrespective of how deep these elite hands go in these politicians pockets. And I really hope Trump's administration
stays out of this..
I have mixed feelings too. Morally there is nothing wrong with breeding wildlife. It lifted a lot of lives off of poverty as well. The more I ruminate on the circumstances now, the more I keep realizing that perhaps protecting humanity should not be our foremost value anymore. Protecting the entirety of the earth should be it. That means even if we have to rein in humanity, we should do it. It's for the best of all living things in this planet.

I worry for everyone living in a facility, and even more so for the families who can't do anything to help or even visit their loved ones during this time. The emotional toll is real.
While my dad is now gone, My stress levels dropped knowing I no longer had to worry about his situation, and I feel guilty for that.
I'm sorry to hear of your loss @MoonFlier .

I wonder. . .now that we have seen what our world can be. .heard the silence as we walk in our neighborhoods. . been able to think about something besides getting somewhere faster..since we've seen we can care for our neighbor. .since we have seen we have ourselves and our loved ones, since we have learned that our world is really what we see and hear,. . since we have learned that love is all that we really have in this life. . what happens where we get the all clear. . what do we do, how do we react when we get told, all is well, get moving again.
fuck the old world. . I'm not going back. .I'm not sure just yet what I will do, but it won't be the bullshit world we had . .

I have mixed feelings too. Morally there is nothing wrong with breeding wildlife. It lifted a lot of lives off of poverty as well. The more I ruminate on the circumstances now, the more I keep realizing that perhaps protecting humanity should not be our foremost value anymore. Protecting the entirety of the earth should be it. That means even if we have to rein in humanity, we should do it. It's for the best of all living things in this planet.
Agreed, or rather to recenter/readjust the moral standard in the current world. What bothered me in the clip is that this whole market system is in favour of these Chinese elite (who knows what other global elite are connected with those) and the sentence that this situation could repeat itself as long as this market remains open. Most people do not eat wildlife (stated in that clip). So if there is no need...then why should this remain open. A lot of people are pushing against these markets as well in China, that's a good sign.

Agreed, or rather to recenter/readjust the moral standard in the current world. What bothered me in the clip is that this whole market system is in favour of these Chinese elite (who knows what other global elite are connected with those) and the sentence that this situation could repeat itself as long as this market remains open. Most people do not eat wildlife (stated in that clip). So if there is no need...then why should this remain open. A lot of people are pushing against these markets as well in China, that's a good sign.
You're right. It is capricious. I guess my concern now is that what about those who would lose a way of living ? I suddenly realize why Kopi Luwak which is supposed to be the most expensive coffee in the world because of its rarity is now a dime a dozen. It's because civet cats are now farmed!

You're right. It is capricious. I guess my concern now is that what about those who would lose a way of living ? I suddenly realize why Kopi Luwak which is supposed to be the most expensive coffee in the world because of its rarity is now a dime a dozen. It's because civet cats are now farmed!
Do they offer the option to farm civets in FarmVille?
giphy.gif

Ideas for after this is over...

91634645_10219462475664568_1155924949467136000_n.jpg

Fucking idiot needs to be prosecuted for dispensing medical advise without appropriate credentials.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/05/opinion/trump-coronavirus.html

What that means, during this pandemic: Trump is genuinely afraid to lead. He can’t bring himself to make robust use of the Defense Production Act, because the buck would stop with him. (To this day, he insists states should be acquiring their own ventilators.) When asked about delays in testing, he said, “I don’t take responsibility at all.” During Friday’s news conference, he added the tests “we inherited were “broken, were obsolete,” when this form of coronavirus didn’t even exist under his predecessor.

Advice for improving respiratory functioning if infected or beforehand

;) nothing surprises me today.
☆☆☆☆☆
I'm blown away this morning. A journalist actually asked the N.Y. govenor during press conference if there was any truth to the rumor that they are burying covid bodies in central park.
This kind of crazy-making "jokes" are causing anarchy here. Unfortunately, they are putting bodies in refridgerated trailers
:( . So upsetting.

They are...

New York City hires laborers to bury dead in
Hart Island potter's field amid coronavirus surge
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rs-field-amid-coronavirus-surge-idUSKCN21R398

Reactions: April
Reactions: MoonFlier and April