Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 88 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

Fucking idiot needs to be prosecuted for dispensing medical advise without appropriate credentials.
Now he's pushing Zinc....he needs to STFU.

They are...

New York City hires laborers to bury dead in
Hart Island potter's field amid coronavirus surge
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rs-field-amid-coronavirus-surge-idUSKCN21R398
Yes, they have been interning on Heart Island @Skarekrow . The rumors flying around the State is they were doing this in Central Park, they aren't.

I was told that NYC officials are going to create a momument of sorts on Heart Island for these unclaimed folk and in memoriam to all of the souls lost in this. Similar to the 911 monument but not the scale. Which I think would be a good thing as long as their names are included, all the names.

Yes, they have been interning on Heart Island @Skarekrow . The rumors flying around the State is they were doing this in Central Park, they aren't.

I was told that NYC officials are going to create a momument of sorts on Heart Island for these unclaimed folk and in memoriam to all of the souls lost in this. Similar to the 911 minument but not the scale. Which I think would be a good thing as long as their names are included, alk the names.
From what I understood and maybe this isn't correct - they are to be temporarily interned until such time when they can be properly buried after the funeral homes and whatnot catch up.
I'm sure not all will be able to afford such funerals though and will remain there.
Talk about a haunted island...

Reactions: April and David54
From what I understood and maybe this isn't correct - they are to be temporarily interned until such time when they can be properly buried after the funeral homes and whatnot catch up.
I didn't hear anything regarding that, but that doesn't necessarily mean they won't be dug up.
The Prez sure isn't helping with his wishy-washy lies and sidewalk medicine.
Talk about a haunted island...
Our entire country is going to be haunted for quite some time over all this. Talk about trauma and insecurity responses.

And the food supply is in a risky situation. The west and midwest have no idea how much or what to grow. Local dairy farmers are pumping raw milk out on the ground because the Feds hekd up the markets. Thank goodness for our farm stand coalition and they've ramped plans up to pick up the difference if we can't get our meat and produce orders from out west.

The numbers in the city are starting to level out though while the numbers here in Upstate are climbing. Mainly infection rates and death rates are slow to rise. Not that it is a plus, but if it creates a herd immunity it will be.
Local news said that a herd immunity is happening out your way and along the coast...is this truthful? I thought sure as shit California would exceed in totals rather than NY.
Some of our people went downstate for 30 days to help out. The first responders back in Feb-Mar are sick and dying now in the city and Burroughs. It's very unsettling.

We had a news break at noon that an Elderly care facility about 18 miles away has all but 9 residents and staffers positive now. Our local Wegman's in town, (big chaun supermarket across the state) has a coffee counter person that's positive and in ICU within 3 days. They are not sure of others at the store, we're waiting, but she's been working sick for almost 2-weeks. :( They're unsure how many customers she's interacted with in that time. Just a couple examples of here, yet I'm certian across the nation as well.

Locals are caught up in the blame and shame game. I believe that's just wrong and damaging. People react to experiences differently...being fully aware the addolecent mindsets of folk, I'm shocked at many of these locals not doing what's being asked to stay home and no shopping for 2 weeks. This, as well as all the pointy fingers are not helping anyone. It's no time for that crap it can wait.

I fear the longer the Nation is noncompliant, the longer this is going to go on. They're talking now about removing family members from homes. Fear is a strong word, but that thought is scary.

It's a stressfilled time for everyone. Being positive is the best medicine right now. Thank you for listening, I'm just wrung out. ;) be well.

I find it rather amusing that trump is pondering whether or not to allow the country to re-open..umm, he didn't ever issue anything to shut it down, that was the governors. I am confident they will issue re-open orders when it is appropriate, he is gas lighting again, acting like he has done anything to save us from this virus. . he hasn't

Where is the poster that needed help? The non citizen with the American wife? I’m sorry I’m not sure if I’m not explaining myself properly. Please message me. I will help you. I can’t find your posts. I will help you. I can’t figure out who you are by username, but I can help you. Please message me. Someone @ them
For me. Thank you

Where is the poster that needed help? The non citizen with the American wife? I’m sorry sure if I’m not explaining myself properly. Please message me. I will help you. I can’t find your posts. I will help you. I can’t figure out who you are by username, but I can help you. Please message me. Someone @ them
For me. Thank you

Do you mean @ReasonEnduring ?

Where is the poster that needed help? The non citizen with the American wife? I’m sorry I’m not sure if I’m not explaining myself properly. Please message me. I will help you. I can’t find your posts. I will help you. I can’t figure out who you are by username, but I can help you. Please message me. Someone @ them
For me. Thank you

Yes thank you. I can help

Thanks @acd

Thanks @CindyLou , responded to your message.