Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 85 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

No God, then = do whatever you want. I get it now. Nobody to say you are living your life as a qu##r. Yes, we used that word many years ago, along with many others. Yet, I have been on this forum as long as most and never used it. Never wanted to get into it. Gay? Far from it. It was the reason Soddom was destroyed. I refrain from using the words I was brought up in school around as to not hurt feelings here.

You can block me, but I cannot block a moderator for what I see as a filthy mouth needs washing out with soap. See nothing wrong with it? You need God in your life then see how it feels. You are no moderator. I am not like you...not like many of you. This is an infj forum. I am infj. When was it named a private club only for those who do not believe in God? Many of you are nothing less than irresponsible and a bullies. Wisdom is justified of her children.
JM.. Christians are supposed to be fishers of men. How can we serve this properly by first insulting those we supposedly care for when communicating? Be the light that glows, then draws, not the glare that blinds and repels.

No God, then = do whatever you want. I get it now. Nobody to say you are living your life as a qu##r. Yes, we used that word many years ago, along with many others. Yet, I have been on this forum as long as most and never used it. Never wanted to get into it. Gay? Far from it. It was the reason Soddom was destroyed. I refrain from using the words I was brought up in school around as to not hurt feelings here.

You can block me, but I cannot block a moderator for what I see as a filthy mouth needs washing out with soap. See nothing wrong with it? You need God in your life then see how it feels. You are no moderator. I am not like you...not like many of you. This is an infj forum. I am infj. When was it named a private club only for those who do not believe in God? Many of you are nothing less than irresponsible and a bullies. Wisdom is justified of her children.
while I don't want to steer this thread off topic, I do feel compelled to interject. .Michelle Bachman is crazy. . she doesn't speak for anyone, certainly not God. God is not the cause of sickness, tornadoes.He did not cause HIV to punish gay people . .all of those nonsensical ideas are the creation of man. . Man with an agenda. Jesus didn't condemn anyone, except the money changers, and the religious authority that corrupted God's love for His people.
For the record, I am a card carrying christian, a disciple of Jesus Christ. . and as that I know that He was and is all about forgiveness, grace, love, and not condemnation. .Is my way or thought the only way? nope. .God has a very big tent, sitting on a very tall mountain. . He is Yahweh. Allah, the Goddess, mother Earth, Buddha. .there are many paths to reach Him, all of the paths to find Him are all just fine. ..and, yes I am also a card carrying INFJ, trying to make sense of this world and how I fit into it. . All of us here are. .
Look, I don't agree with everything that gets said here, and I doubt anyone else does either. .I don't know who is a Christian here, and I don't care . . I am and that's all that matters to me. . your faith is your faith, and you re called to live it every day. .
God does not cause misery, He is here .to show us the love He has to offer, to calm our fears, to ease our sorrows. .
sorry y'all for the intrusion. . .carry on. .

Be the light that glows, then draws, not the glare that blinds and repels.

therapist-light-man-isnt-real-he-cant-hurt-you-light-43356202.png

Also, Sodom was supposedly destroyed because they were thieves.
It wasn't an exclusively homosexual city...take your wacky BS elsewhere.

Posting about an Old Testament wrath-filled, vengeful, hate-filled god.
Ever eaten shrimp - you're going to Hell.
Kill all the non-virgins and stone the witches.
GTFO with all that perpetuation of hate and garbage.
Jesus was about love and loved those who society spit upon.
Card carrying INFJ doesn't make you a good person.

Edit - *Here's your special pat on the back for not calling anyone a Qu**r.

Last edited:
Faux News is propagandist shit.

Okay, seriously, what's with more and more people in the news, spotlight, etc. having a raspy voice since this virus arrived full blown?

The docs say that the virus affects the throat. Could this raspy voice be a marker for asymptomatic or mild cases, maybe?

Okay, seriously, what's with more and more people in the news, spotlight, etc. having a raspy voice since this virus arrived full blown?

The docs say that the virus affects the throat. Could this raspy voice be a marker for asymptomatic or mild cases, maybe?

It could be, but I think it's more likely allergies are playing a part in this. I know I have a battle going on here with the trees. This week the score is Trees 2 | Me 0. My voice is one of the casualties.

It could be, but I think it's more likely allergies are playing a part in this. I know I have a battle going on here with the trees. This week the score is Trees 2 | Me 0. My voice is one of the casualties.
ICR, Allergies are the pitts. Hoping you find some relief.

I was just curious about it and public figures who have a normally ckear boice are having voice issues now.

ICR, Allergies are the pitts. Hoping you find some relief.

I was just curious about it and public figures who have a normally ckear boice are having voice issues now.
Thank you! I think the trees are getting us back for global warming.

You're absolutely right to pick up on the voice issue, and it's always to the benefit of all to mention patterns like this that we notice. Probably best to keep just a few extra feet between us and those with a raspy voice just in case ;)

Thank you! I think the trees are getting us back for global warming.

You're absolutely right to pick up on the voice issue, and it's always to the benefit of all to mention patterns like this that we notice. Probably best to keep just a few extra feet between us and those with a raspy voice just in case ;)
;) nothing surprises me today.
☆☆☆☆☆
I'm blown away this morning. A journalist actually asked the N.Y. govenor during press conference if there was any truth to the rumor that they are burying covid bodies in central park.
This kind of crazy-making "jokes" are causing anarchy here. Unfortunately, they are putting bodies in refridgerated trailers
:( . So upsetting.

This is not how you prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Soap is for washing your hands, stop wasting it bro. Are you hoarding toilet paper too, as a mask for what’s coming out of your mouth? So many layers, that’s why the bad words logs can’t come through...

Why would anyone block you? You stand up for your beliefs, which is good, no?

Right, almost forgot.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

So essentially, virus is not man-made, mutation through viral evolution. The actual source is unknown but we all know it's probably this little cretin.

pangolin-cites-03.ngsversion.1501687833883.adapt_.1900.1.jpg

We offer a perspective on the notable features of the SARS-CoV-2 genome and discuss scenarios by which they could have arisen. Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus

Thus, the high-affinity binding of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein to human ACE2 is most likely the result of natural selection on a human or human-like ACE2 that permits another optimal binding solution to arise. This is strong evidence that SARS-CoV-2 is not the product of purposeful manipulation.

The genomic features described here may explain in part the infectiousness and transmissibility of SARS-CoV-2 in humans. Although the evidence shows that SARS-CoV-2 is not a purposefully manipulated virus, it is currently impossible to prove or disprove the other theories of its origin described here. However, since we observed all notable SARS-CoV-2 features, including the optimized RBD and polybasic cleavage site, in related coronaviruses in nature, we do not believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible.

More scientific data could swing the balance of evidence to favor one hypothesis over another. Obtaining related viral sequences from animal sources would be the most definitive way of revealing viral origins. For example, a future observation of an intermediate or fully formed polybasic cleavage site in a SARS-CoV-2-like virus from animals would lend even further support to the natural-selection hypotheses. It would also be helpful to obtain more genetic and functional data about SARS-CoV-2, including animal studies. The identification of a potential intermediate host of SARS-CoV-2, as well as sequencing of the virus from very early cases, would similarly be highly informative. Irrespective of the exact mechanisms by which SARS-CoV-2 originated via natural selection, the ongoing surveillance of pneumonia in humans and other animals is clearly of utmost importance.