Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 84 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

Lol coronials.

Australia. Only because they're close to finding meds and vaccines.

It will really be intriguing how Australia will play this out.
lol, they will just copy some made in china shit

wonder if global warming summers will help us

Reactions: Skarekrow
lol, they will just copy some made in china shit

wonder if global warming summers will help us
Oi, no. Australia is leading in the vaccine and cure department. For reals.

I think global summers will help. Leave your shoes out your doorsteps because the sun is here to sanitize the world.

How about you stop getting off on the sounds of your own voice Michelle

No God, then = do whatever you want. I get it now. Nobody to say you are living your life as a qu##r. Yes, we used that word many years ago, along with many others. Yet, I have been on this forum as long as most and never used it. Never wanted to get into it. Gay? Far from it. It was the reason Soddom was destroyed. I refrain from using the words I was brought up in school around as to not hurt feelings here.

You can block me, but I cannot block a moderator for what I see as a filthy mouth needs washing out with soap. See nothing wrong with it? You need God in your life then see how it feels. You are no moderator. I am not like you...not like many of you. This is an infj forum. I am infj. When was it named a private club only for those who do not believe in God? Many of you are nothing less than irresponsible and a bullies. Wisdom is justified of her children.

You can block me, but I cannot block a moderator for what I see as a filthy mouth needs washing out with soap. See nothing wrong with it? You need God in your life then see how it feels. You are no moderator. I am not like you...not like many of you. This is an infj forum. I am infj. When was it named a private club only for those who do not believe in God? Many of you are nothing less than irresponsible and a bullies. Wisdom is justified of her children.
Quit being a cry baby snowflake

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote