Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 123 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

I'm relieved that the medical community has better approaches to helping those who are severely impacted and fewer folks are dying. (Still too many though.)

Um wat.
Have you seen El Paso lately

We need one of these broken down by regions worldwide, not just countries:
https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus (Click fatality rate button)

Here's for the US, by state, but this takes us all the way back to the "start", not just recent data and it's listed per capita, not very useful on its own. Needs to be matched up with actual case numbers.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state/

I have a much better link than these two here somewhere, but not seeing it.

Anyway... looks like TX is around 1.8% at the moment for mortality. Not good.
Worse: looks like we're back up at 5% here. Thankfully we don't have that many cases yet... but it's coming.

Last edited:
... but it's coming

I read somewhere that December and early January will bring increases in those that contract the virus, bringing the mortality rate to almost double and adding 150k more deaths to an already large 240k count.

On another note, I live in NYS, it's deeply troublesome to me to hear the incumbant President is holding my state hostage to getting no vaccine when ready because of his feud with our Govenor, and our Govenor putting precautionary review on anything the Pres does provide as a vaccine.
So the Fatbastard and his Family are in legal trouble in NYS, in no way should we citizens 'pay' this debt that is not our own. :neutral:

I read somewhere that December and early January will bring increases in those that contract the virus, bringing the mortality rate to almost double and adding 150k more deaths to an already large 240k count.

On another note, I live in NYS, it's deeply troublesome to me to hear the incumbant President is holding my state hostage to getting no vaccine when ready because of his feud with our Govenor, and our Govenor putting precautionary review on anything the Pres does provide as a vaccine.
So the Fatbastard and his Family are in legal trouble in NYS, in no way should we citizens 'pay' this debt that is not our own. :neutral:
There will not be a vaccine ready while this idiot is in office...He knows it and it is just more fodder for His cult

The only thing that would impact mortality rate would be over-stressed hospitals turning away the patients with less chance at survival. Hopefully we never get to that point, but if we do, and someone you know needs hospitalization, make sure to stress that they are a very important part of your life. Might even go as far as to say that they are caretakers for another. The system is biased toward the healthy.

Re: the sociopath sitting in President Biden's chair... F him. NY will receive the vaccine exactly the same as the rest of the states. I have no doubt about this. Hopefully Orange man will be rotting in a jail cell by the end of 2021 answering for all his crimes against us.

Another reason not to get COVID...though, I’m sure this has to be overestimated because of the crazy world we live in right now. I wouldn’t be surprise if 1/5 of the world’s population is clinically depressed.

More interesting is 65% of people diagnosed with COVID already had a mental illness...

https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-mental-illness-int-idUSKBN27P35N
It is probably underestimated.
People with mental illness aren't going to have the mental faculties to be able to guard themselves properly.

I misread the article. It’s not that 65% of those diagnosed with COVID already have some form of mental illness. This is way too high and I should’ve caught that.

It’s that, people already mentally ill are 65% more likely than those who are not, to be diagnosed with COVID.

Reactions: MoonFlier and Wyote
There will not be a vaccine ready while this idiot is in office...He knows it and it is just more fodder for His cult

He’s already displaced blame by saying it’s Fauci and the medical establishment (and Cuomo and science) from “keeping people away” from the vaccine. Because it is totally not a result of his total ineptitude and mismanagement.

Reactions: flower and Sandie33
For those that are going to take the vaccination or are interested in the medical information.

Pfizer vaccination monogram (vaccination content; use; risks; trials):
https://pdf.hres.ca/dpd_pm/00059112.PDF

Nature's coverage on mRNA vaccination technology:
https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243.pdf

Reactions to the vaccin seems to be in line with common vaccination reactions, however it's good to know what to expect; should your administer it as how your body could react to it.
As to what it does; it essentially is injecting a snippet of viral RNA within your body/cells so to trigger your immune system to produce the proper antigen against the virus based on the injected RNA information.

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F58a30f50-2371-11eb-a038-e32c1647e53b-standard.png

It is the future of vaccin medicine, but it still is in its infancy, based on the Nature document...so it's currently a bit of a mixed bag here in my personal opinion on its efficacy and long term use.

Below is the composition of the Pfizer vaccin; in line with what's required for this specific in vivo methodology for this mRNA injection - Most of the non-medical ingredients are
used to encapsulate/stabilise the RNA for injection.

Untitled.png