Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 124 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
A local funeral home just had 2 of their guys pass away from Covid and their elderly mom has it now too.
My daughter had to go in there last week to deliver flowers. She doesn't usually do deliveries, but there was too much work for the usual driver. She said the place was out of control. We now know why.

Last edited:
upload_2021-1-14_19-16-36.png

upload_2021-1-14_19-17-14.png

What bothers me the most about the graphs isn't the horrific numbers. That bothers me of course, it's a freaking pandemic -- we're at war against a minuscule enemy. What bothers me is that the numbers dip every weekend because the coroner offices are less staffed/closed. I know they're people too and need the rest, but something about it just strikes me as so wrong.

These people died. But, there's no rush now, they're not going anywhere. Which is true, it's just so heart breakingly sad.

Why did it take so long for an interview like this from Dr. Birx? Why didn't this info come out much, much sooner? This was a very informative interview on what actual work has been going into handling the pandemic in the US:

She insinuates that it was because of a gag order by the last administration. In the publicized interview she stated that she continued to give the governors factual info even though she was not supposed to.

While in world things are starting to be more peaceful, less deaths, less cases...

Things here are a disaster... Bolsonaro (the psychopath president of my country) is buying the worst vaccines as possible, on the slowest pace as possible, with the highest amount of people out on the streets as possible (making his neolib minister and neolibs happy), with the least amount of masks as possible.

I am very likely going to be vaccined (really, this verb should exist in English) only at the end of the year or even next year, probably with a one of the worst ones available, thanks to this psychopath. I think I am going to change my profile to an introvert because I have been extra reclusive for a year and was already kind of reclusive on the other one, and I am probably going to be extra reclusive on the next one as well... Even for the non-social E/I definitions, stills pulls towards I.

It will be like a pure demoniac hell, for real. I will be in a place full of COVID, I will get the vaccine late and I will get the worse vaccines available.

:rage:

:sob:

While in world things are starting to be more peaceful, less deaths, less cases...

Things here are a disaster... Bolsonaro (the psychopath president of my country) is buying the worst vaccines as possible, on the slowest pace as possible, with the highest amount of people out on the streets as possible (making his neolib minister and neolibs happy), with the least amount of masks as possible.

I am very likely going to be vaccined (really, this verb should exist in English) only at the end of the year or even next year, probably with a one of the worst ones available, thanks to this psychopath. I think I am going to change my profile to an introvert because I have been extra reclusive for a year and was already kind of reclusive on the other one, and I am probably going to be extra reclusive on the next one as well... Even for the non-social E/I definitions, stills pulls towards I.

It will be like a pure demoniac hell, for real. I will be in a place full of COVID, I will get the vaccine late and I will get the worse vaccines available.

:rage:

:sob:

If I could give you mine, I would.

I don't need it, I have a 99.9% survival rate, how about you?

If I could give you mine, I would.

I don't need it, I have a 99.9% survival rate, how about you?

The question isn't truly about the survival rate, but about the after-math consequences of COVID, which are unknown and they can either be quite bad or not, we don't know that.

So, there could be things like:
- Reduced cognition and reduction of intelligence.
- More chances to get diabetes.. Well, actually that is likely a thing.
- More chances of getting problems of heart disease.
- More chances of getting liver problems.
- More things that I don't even know, but that doesn't mean that they don't exist.

That is the real issue. Also, there is a new variant here that attacks young people. So, if you want to go out there and pretend it doesn't exist like a good bunch of my country is doing, well, maybe we should rather switch countries instead.

If I didn't know better, I'd say we were looking at the bookie stats/odds for 2021's Darwin Award.

I had a teacher in high school who read us Darwin Award stories, it was the first I'd heard of them. Boy did I laugh a lot.

(7+56)/2 = 31.5% "White people", supposing the number of White Democrats and White Republicans are equal, so it looks like that it is completely race independent (they forgot to split black and hispanic in parties too, I guess?) yet very political dependent.

(7+56)/2 = 31.5% "White people"

Math is hard, try again

they forgot to split black and hispanic in parties too, I guess?

It was entirely on purpose, to illustrate their point, and it's also funny that they were able to.

Graphs are tricky.
There are problems with this information, but not what you're wishing.