Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 114 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

Well now, seems someone is doing research ...
https://vitals.lifehacker.com/if-you-found-that-plandemic-video-convincing-read-th-1843339002

This whole world is fekkin gone of their ledge...except a few, :D
I can't wrap my brain around the sleezy way folks go about making a buck. Is it really that important? That competitive?

These knotheads that can't see the forest for the trees. It doesn't matter how we got this virus. No one is going to dodge this bullet. We can point fingers, place blame, and cash in later!

Thank you to the helpers that are trying to get rid of this virus, or at best get a handle on it. The takers can go fux themselves!

If this entire situation is Trump's fault, why don't you do something about it? Prove it. Isn't that what folk here look for? Proof? All I see are a handful of people that hate Trump. How many here have written him? I have. How many have offered good ideas? I have. Just keep throwing your darts. BTW, you needs not try to prove anything for me. There is too much evidence to the contrary.

News Flash! It's all Trump's fault.

wat

This is actually Al Gore's fault when you really think about it

LMAO you just made my day

How can anyone blame a person of leadership for what is happening during a WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC?

I sense a lot of harbored hatred. The picture stinks to me because you call yourself Christian. Such a poor example
In order to spare the rest of the forum and in an to attempt remain on topic, portions of this response will be in "spoilers".

"Poor example" is the religious person who doesn't practice what they preach.
"Turn the other cheek"
"Do unto others"
"Pull the plank from your own eye"
"Cast the first stone"
Look in the mirror...I've never called myself a "Christian" in the way you define it @just me
I sense a lot of butthurt and thin skin.
Enough of your constant patronizing judgmental nonsense...why is it every time I post something you seem to get your tighty-whities in a bunch and you feel the need to act like your have any right to tell me my position?
You most certainly DO NOT.
Do you really not have anything worthwhile to do?
I'm frankly tired of it...if you don't do it when/where I post then you barge into my blog/thread and post a bunch of Bible quotes from up upon your high horse of BS attempting to condemn me in some vague fashion.
Vagary is your middle name.
What is your damage, do you have some kind of unhealthy obsession with my posts or they way I think and what I choose to believe or not believe?
The meme was in reference to the amount of crazy shit that has taken place so far this year - is your skin really that thin?
Are you so easily offended that a picture of white Jesus smoking makes you so irate that you cannot simply pass it by?
And yet, you are mum about things like Trump separating families seeking asylum and throwing children in cages?
Cops shooting unarmed black men...you get all upset if someone talks crap about racist cops.
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 12.32.08 AM.png
You publicly pat yourself on the back for not calling LGBQT people on the forum "queer" - good for you, you're only a bigot in your head (except you did exactly that by making that statement).
You call me a poor example of a Christian.
You make me laugh my ass off at such inferences.

96585386_10157200968225777_1465412153853870080_n.jpg
If this entire situation is Trump's fault, why don't you do something about it? Prove it. Isn't that what folk here look for? Proof? All I see are a handful of people that hate Trump. How many here have written him? I have. How many have offered good ideas? I have. Just keep throwing your darts. BTW, you needs not try to prove anything for me. There is too much evidence to the contrary.

News Flash! It's all Trump's fault.
Okay Just Me, I'll get on my private jet to Washington DC and march into the WH and demand Captain Shinsplints listen to me.
LMAO
I offer proof all the time, but you have so much cognitive dissonance/confirmation bias/Dunning Kruger syndrome you don't read it, listen, or bother to even open the articles.
If I/they say something that doesn't agree with your already made up mind you dismiss it outright and make some patronizing and snarky or vague comment.
Yes, I have written to Congresspeople, to Governors, and to the POTUS himself, and yes, I even do stuff to make real world differences - quit making false assumptions in your head about what I have or haven't done, what I do or don't believe, what I do or don't do for this society, my family, etc.
I don't need to prove anything to you..."keep throwing your darts"....where do you get off with such ready insults?
You call yourself a "Christian".
You see "a handful of people who hate Trump"....yes, I do...he is human garbage...a bloated haggis rotting in the sun covered in spray on tan while sycophants stroke his fragile and narcissistic ego.
I see someone who has no competent discernment or ability to judge another human without his own irrational biases clouding his eyes - I'm not taking about Trump this time.
You say - "BTW, you needs not try to prove anything for me. There is too much evidence to the contrary."
Exactly - you have made up your mind and no matter what is presented to you, no matter how convincing you will do backflips and jump through flaming hoops to avoid the godawful truth of it all.
Cognitive dissonance...confirmation biased...egocentric...patronizing...bigoted vagary.

And no, I never said it was ALL Trump's fault...but that he has made the entire situation exponentially worse, politicized it, and acting like a total moron.
Let's see...
The Trump administration's flamboyant display of overconfidence, lies, mixed messaging, buck-passing, goalpost-shifting, petulant blame games, incoherent policy reversals, conspiracy theories and anti-scientific balderdash has, in a certain sense, been wondrous to behold.
Guess what?
No other nation has endured as much death from Covid-19 nor nearly as a high a death rate as has the United States.
With 4.25% of the world population, we have the tragic distinction of accounting for about 30% of pandemic deaths so far.

No other nation has loosened lockdowns and other social-distancing measures while deaths are increasing, as the US is now doing.
No other advanced nation was as unprepared for the pandemic as was the US.
We now know Trump and his admin were told by public health experts in mid-January that immediate action was required to stop the spread of Covid-19...according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback.”
Trump didn’t act until March 16th.
No nation other than the US has left it to subordinate units of government – states and cities – to buy ventilators and personal protective equipment.
In no other nation have experts in public health and emergency preparedness been pushed aside and replaced by political cronies like Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who in turn has been advised by Trump donors and Fox News celebrities.
In no other advanced nation has Covid-19 forced so many average citizens into poverty so quickly.
The Urban Institute reports that more than 30% of American adults have had to reduce their spending on food.
Elsewhere around the world, governments are providing generous income support....not in the US.
Why is America so different from other advanced nations facing the same coronavirus threat?
A huge portion of it is due to Trump and his hapless and corrupt collection of grifters, buffoons, sycophants, lobbyists and relatives...but there are also deeper roots.
The coronavirus has been especially potent in the US because America is the only industrialized nation lacking universal healthcare...a lot have been reluctant to see doctors or check into emergency rooms for fear of racking up large bills they cannot pay.
America is also the only one of 22 advanced nations failing to give all workers some form of paid sick leave...as a result, many American workers have remained on the job when they should have been home.
Adding to this is the skimpiness of unemployment benefits in America...providing less support in the first year of unemployment than those in any other advanced country.
Our workplaces are also more dangerous...even before Covid-19 ripped through meatpackers and warehouses, fatality rates were higher among American workers than European.
Even before the pandemic robbed Americans of their jobs and incomes, average wage growth in the US had lagged behind average wage growth in most other advanced countries.
Since 1980, American workers’ share of total national income has declined more than in any other rich nation.
In other nations, unions have long pushed for safer working conditions and higher wages...but American workers are far less unionized than workers in other advanced economies.
So who is to blame for the worst avoidable loss of life in American history?
Partly, Donald Trump’s malfeasance.
But it is also due to America’s longer-term failure to provide its people the basic support they need.
Also...
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 12.06.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 12.09.50 AM.png

There's no longer any question that Trump will be remembered as a massively useless and destructive president.
If you have a problem with what I post, while ignoring the rest of the really evil shit in this country and the world then you have better put your money where your mouth is good Sir.
A poor example indeed.

:<3white:

Poor leadership
What leadership?
The response from the guy occupying the oval office has been akin to that of a wet noodle.

There's one of two possibilities here:
1) He's childish, playing games, hoping luck and lies will keep him going.

2) If he has had a plan and has been following through with that plan, then what he's been doing falls squarely in the realm of genocide.
For those who he has not killed or physically harmed, he has caused emotional injury. Even his supporters have felt this blow, but they choose to redirect the pain back at the democrats as their potus tells them to.

I prefer to think the former.

What leadership?
The response from the guy occupying the oval office has been akin to that of a wet noodle.

There's one of two possibilities here:

2) If he has had a plan and has been following through with that plan, then what he's been doing falls squarely in the realm of genocide.
For those who he has not killed or physically harmed, he has caused emotional injury. Even his supporters have felt this blow, but they choose to redirect the pain back at the democrats as their potus tells them to.

I prefer to think the former.

unfortunately, trump has only 2 tactics. .bully/ threaten and walk away. neither of those has much effect on a virus. His only real concern is to stay in power, he doesn't give a fuck about us. .

If he has had a plan
I'm of the belief he does. His family being deep into it.

It's a shame really that the virus has infiltrated his 'camp'. He and his camp have to sort out the fact that a virus doesn't care about titles, lies, money and indifference.

It will be interesting to observe how wide spread their ingnoring safety measures will touch inside the Big White House.

What leadership?

I agree with you. I was just answering the question in a direct sense, applicable across the board.
Nonexistent leadership is the poorest leadership :laughing:

Coronavirus
Live updates tracking the pandemic

The COVID-19 coronavirus is only the 7th known to infect humans

Peter Weber
The Week•May 11, 2020

53c1d8fdc3571aca02314c13737ce5e1

There has been some confusion that COVID-19 is the 19th coronavirus disease, but the 19 refers to the year the new virus jumped to humans, 2019. In fact, "of the millions, perhaps billions, of coronaviruses, six were previously known to infect humans," The Washington Post reports.

Four cause colds that spread easily each winter, barely noticed. Another was responsible for the outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome that killed 774 people in 2003. Yet another sparked the outbreak of Middle East respiratory syndrome in 2012, which kills 34 percent of the people who contract it. But few do. SARS-CoV-2, the bad seed of the coronavirus family, is the seventh. It has managed to combine the infectiousness of its cold-causing cousins with some of the lethality of SARS and MERS. [The Washington Post]

"This is a virus that literally did not exist in humans six months ago," Geoffrey Barnes, an assistant professor at the University of Michigan, told the Post. "We had to rapidly learn how this virus impacts the human body and identify ways to treat it literally in a time-scale of weeks."

But scientists do know that coronaviruses invade the body by breaking into ACE2 receptors, which regulate blood pressure and are plentiful in the lungs, intestines, and kidneys. And they suspect the "corona" — or spikes on the outside of the virus — in the COVID-19 virus are more effective at attaching to the receptors, making it easier for them to infiltrate the cells to replicate, as the Post explains in this video.

The coronavirus hijacking your cells "would be as if somebody walked into a car factory and snapped his fingers and said suddenly, 'You're making Twinkies!'" David Leib, chair of microbiology and immunology at Dartmouth College, told WGBH. "It takes the virus roughly 10 minutes to get inside that cell and then to begin its replication cycle," and within days "you are a walking bottle of virus."

The coronavirus had infected at least 4.1 million people around the world by early Monday, including 1.3 million in the U.S., and officially killed 282,727 people, including 79,528 in the U.S., according to Johns Hopkins University's tally.

copy "This is a virus that literally did not exist in humans six months ago," copy
the week.com

I do not read spoilers, nor do I follow antiChrist pictures.

As a social experiment this has been quite the ride with the most interesting parts yet to come.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/10/us/ice-cream-shop-closes-employee-harassment-trnd/

The anger coming from people is what gets me. Instead of looking at each other and nodding, knowing what we've all been dealing with, some folk are seeing loosening restrictions as the opportunity to pull out their meanest weapons, their mouths, and let loose as they want to get what they are entitled to and behave without guards.

Come on, verbally abusing 17 year old?

Last edited:
As a social experiment this has been quite the ride with the most interesting parts yet to come.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/10/us/ice-cream-shop-closes-employee-harassment-trnd/index.html\

The anger coming from people is what gets me. Instead of looking at each other and nodding, knowing what we've all been dealing with, some folk are seeing loosening restrictions as the opportunity to pull out their meanest weapons, their mouths, and let loose as they want to get what they are entitled to and behave without guards.

It's unnerving. Many peoples true inner cores are surfacing. They aren't kind. :(

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/10/us/ice-cream-shop-closes-employee-harassment-trnd/

Very few things piss me off more than people treating employees in the food industry like utter shit. People go into these places and expect to be treated like royalty, just because they're hungry - clearly the people that are serving them the food must somehow be inferior... it's dogshit. A human doing a service for another should expect and receive respect.

In my personal experience, most upsetting/annoying food experiences I've had (untimely order mixups, poor food preparation) have been made up for by the employee or establishment, and I walk away feeling good... and many of the employees in these industry don't make a livable wage, so I would think that would give them more than enough reason to not give a fuck, but they still continue to serve society while plenty take them for granted.

Yesterday, my neighbours got Corona, and they arent exactly distant...
Today, I had to hear and say nothing: Two family members turned the president on my country (that is avoiding quarantine at all costs) into a honest hero. "The corrupted politicians are avoiding people from getting chloroquine (that is the cure) and profiting with hospitals, and the lockdown is going to ruin everything."
"Bolsonaro is right: Give people chloroquine and open everything" (this is the resume, it lasted something like 30 minutes).

And from that I get your anger through Trump. Really.

Yesterday, my neighbours got Corona, and they arent exactly distant...
Today, I had to hear and say nothing: Two family members turned the president on my country (that is avoiding quarantine at all costs) into a honest hero. "The corrupted politicians are avoiding people from getting chloroquine (that is the cure) and profiting with hospitals, and the lockdown is going to ruin everything."
"Bolsonaro is right: Give people chloroquine and open everything" (this is the resume, it lasted something like 30 minutes).

And from that I get your anger through Trump. Really.
Uncanny. The talking points are all the same.