Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 115 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

"operation warp speed"

Sheltered in the belief that we should listen to all sides of an issue. The video makes a strong arguement for our individual responsibility to remain vigilant throughout navigation of the pandemic regardless of lies and suspected gaslighting.

regardless of lies and suspected gaslighting.

so true.. .so maddening. over 90,000 dead. . and what is the plan? there is no fucking plan. instead, we have distraction. .fucking "space force", "super duper rocket". . hey mother fucker, 90,000 dead. what is your plan? crickets
remember, nothing has changed. . there is no vaccine, no treatment, case numbers grow every day. if you return to business as usual, you will spread the virus, and that is the truth

This takes asshole to a whole new height. What a simply deplorable way to start trouble ... wish liar-liars pants really caught fire!
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_...54kddGpoYcjx5gqc-rSBG3CgDpq3tl-jheNF5cYn-Japv
The flip-side is, are all the tRump family innoculated with a vaccine, and that's why PompAss Trump refuses to wear a mask too? And how ET can assuredly say this?
The seepage from all of this is simply nauseating.

This takes asshole to a whole new height. What a simply deplorable way to start trouble ... wish liar-liars pants really caught fire!
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_...54kddGpoYcjx5gqc-rSBG3CgDpq3tl-jheNF5cYn-Japv
The flip-side is, are all the tRump family innoculated with a vaccine, and that's why PompAss Trump refuses to wear a mask too? And how ET can assuredly say this?
The seepage from all of this is simply nauseating.
We've established that the IQ of the entire Trump family could fit in a thimble.
They do excel at playing up lies and stories, and unfortunately that's what the media preys upon as the meat on their plates. Average Joe Schmo eats it up for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Again, we will never be able to fix this administration, we will never be able to educate those who don't wish to be, what we can do is work to offset the bad information with good.

For every lie, hundreds of news outlets will propagate it. Millions of Joes will repeat it as mantra.
All we can do is debunk every claim and hope our fellow intellects will do the same.

We've established that the IQ of the entire Trump family could fit in a thimble.
They do excel at playing up lies and stories, and unfortunately that's what the media preys upon as the meat on their plates. Average Joe Schmo eats it up for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Again, we will never be able to fix this administration, we will never be able to educate those who don't wish to be, what we can do is work to offset the bad information with good.

For every lie, hundreds of news outlets will propagate it. Millions of Joes will repeat it as mantra.
All we can do is debunk every claim and hope our fellow intellects will do the same.
what we can do is work to offset the bad information with good.

I whole-heartedly agree. I was just shocked this is out there.

One of my closest friends, back at home, told me that her father has been taken to the Covid hospital today (all the positive cases there must go to hospital regardless the symptoms, can't stay at home). His tests were negative so far, but the latest one showed positive and he is not well... She has a heart disease and they were so careful, but got infected in the end.
All politics aside, that is one of the most painful sides of this situation - people sending loved ones to hospital with cold symptoms yet wondering should they say final goodbye knowing that their loved one might die completely alone.

Most of utah has moved to orange and is opening up. No new deaths. Nine more Utahns were hospitalized, bringing the state’s total up to 595. Only 98 of those were still in the hospital as of Sunday, down five from the day before.

Pretty good!

One of my closest friends, back at home, told me that her father has been taken to the Covid hospital today (all the positive cases there must go to hospital regardless the symptoms, can't stay at home). His tests were negative so far, but the latest one showed positive and he is not well... She has a heart disease and they were so careful, but got infected in the end.
All politics aside, that is one of the most painful sides of this situation - people sending loved ones to hospital with cold symptoms yet wondering should they say final goodbye knowing that their loved one might die completely alone.
I am so sorry to hear this. .

Thoughts and prayers to all those in Michigan affected by the dam breaks. The residents as well as decision makers. It would be hard under normal circumstance, I can't imagine trying to coordinate the emergency response during the pandemic.

In theory it should work, however, like bluetooth technology versions it depends on the users to be running the system and to self-report COVID cases, trusting that the system will not abuse the PMI.

Even bigger concern of mine is that it requires unrestricted access to the mic.

Sorry, that's a big old no-go from this techie. I ran the IT safety and security group for my work division for many years, and I have no doubt that this would have been banned in our office.

Last edited:
I miss stand up comedy.

That may be a silly thing to say in light of the deaths and this and that and I know I have a history of not being sensitive enough to that. Part of that is that I'm living in a relatively sheltered place where the impact is minimal so it's hard to see it.

We are lucky here that the parks are open, restaurants are open, clothing stores are open again (no returns and no dressing rooms open though so that's been kinda weird)... But the social events are still closed.

Which makes sense I'm not saying they shouldn't be, but,

The psychological emotional impact of not being able to be with my artist friends and express myself, perform, and hear them... It's profound. It's contributed to my poor mental state as of late.

I miss live music the most. I'm sure @Aneirin would understand this. There's something that happens when you have a live jam session that no recording can match. It's similar with comedy. The energy in the air, the audience, it all mixes to create something amazing. And you can just feel what the musician feels. It's such a gift.

Just sad I guess :(