Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 116 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

451865.jpeg

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
I hope folk don't mind me posting graphs. I've found they show a lot of information in a glance which is helpful to see if we're headed in the right direction. Reading about spikes and dips in the numbers is good for explanations too when random changes are seen, but often none is needed.

For example, a snapshot of stupidity:

upload_2020-5-24_12-5-35.png

Lol, do you enjoy being pessimistic? :grinning:

Every post of yours here is quite negative.

I don't really feel negative except for the social crap and government incompetence with the cherry on top is people exploiting this but all in all I am doing good. What makes me wonder is why so many people have fear based psychology where everything big and small triggers a fear response which I find unnatural. Had it not been for this fear response it would be a Lot easier to inform people and for there to be reasonable action that doesn't result in panic ect.

Something that might interest to some and make the normies feel fear as usual.

Reactions: philostam
I don't really feel negative except for the social crap and government incompetence with the cherry on top is people exploiting this but all in all I am doing good. What makes me wonder is why so many people have fear based psychology where everything big and small triggers a fear response which I find unnatural. Had it not been for this fear response it would be a Lot easier to inform people and for there to be reasonable action that doesn't result in panic ect.

Something that might interest to some and make the normies feel fear as usual.

Well, you chose to post a video warning that vaccine might not be possible. There are other articles/videos saying it will be.

We cannot know, but I prefer to be optimistic.

I think world will get through his. We've been through worse.

If we make a simple calculation of closed cases (deaths + recovered) divided by total cases, we get:

China: 100%
Germany: 95
Korea: 93
Iran: 83
Italy: 82
Spain: 78
France: 51
USA: 39
World: 52

Pandemic over.
Good job everyone.

Lol @ this thread having no posts since Tuesday. Guess it really is over.

Lol @ this thread having no posts since Tuesday. Guess it really is over.
For my country death are rising and it is the new epicenter.

In another forum the thread of Corona has been colded a bit but its still active.
Now people are mostly talking about the George Floyd death and racism protests on the other forums.

For my country death are rising and it is the new epicenter.

In another forum the thread of Corona has been colded a bit but its still active.
Now people are mostly talking about the George Floyd death and racism protests on the other forums.

Both are huge plagues on society, but only one will stay with us until there is so much heterogeneous blending that we can't tell who is what, if we ever get to that point without destroying ourselves first.

COVID-19 is by far the easier topic to discuss.