• Total voters

daydreamer

Permanent Fixture
Jul 10, 2009
MBTI
ENFP
Enneagram
I forget
My hands get cold easily, in particular my fingertips. Do you guys have this problem? Or does anyone know why this occurs?

I get cold hands and feet all the time. Sometimes people even jump if I touch them. I've been told that it has to do with poor circulation, but I've never researched it myself...

Yeah, I've heard that too. When I hug myself to try to keep warm,sometimes it just makes it worse.

I like to attack people with my cold hands.. maybe all the warm blood is going to our heads instead.

poor blood circulation, more common in woman than men

Yup. If you smoke it can make it worse.

All the women in my family have bad circulation, but none of the men. Is it because of testosterone? I'm vaguely curious.

my hands are normally always cold.. but, they do get warm on the rare occasion. If Im in an exam and Im nervous about it, my hands will go really warm xD

I used to get really cold hands. Since then i've been keeping fit and healthy and my circulation has improved, thus my hands are not as cold anymore.

:m200:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I have long thin fingers. XD

Last edited:
I has poor circulation. My hands and feet are always freezin'.

Warm hands, cold heart. People are often startled by how warm my hands are. Strange but true.

Always cold from the knees down, warm from the waist up(except my cold hands). Poor circulation, I think. I have low testosterone, so maybe that IS a factor.

Warm hands, warm heart

These are all very interesting. It's weird why it happens more in women then men. Then again, women seem to have healthier hearts in general then men (probably due to height and so blood is pumped to closer places).

I seemed to have gotten cold hands from my dad.

I have warm hands most of the time and really low blood pressure. I used to have cold hands though before I started working out.

I always have freezing cold hands. I also have a lower than average normal body temperature. I tell people I'm cold blooded lol.

I also have freezing hands. People squeal if you touch them, even when it's relatively warm outside.
^_^

Theory disproved.