Closing a Thread: Warning! Graphic picture | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Closing a Thread: Warning! Graphic picture

I'm more calm when I don't feel like I'm supposed to be. Like now.

Yeah and I was trying to remain calm as well, but you and [MENTION=5601]ezra[/MENTION] were certainly giving me a run for my money. :mcunni:

Like I said earlier though, I don't believe this forum is under any obligation to treat this person with respect as he has come here in such a disdainful manner. That has no bearing or relevance to the discussion itself though.

Yeah and I was trying to remain calm as well, but you and [MENTION=5601]ezra[/MENTION] were certainly giving me a run for my money. :mcunni:

Like I said earlier though, I don't believe this forum is under any obligation to treat this person with respect as he has come here in such a disdainful manner. That has no bearing or relevance to the discussion itself though.

I know. This is an internal thing and has to do with my expectations for myself. Which aren't always realistic.

Yeah and I was trying to remain calm as well, but you and @ezra were certainly giving me a run for my money. :mcunni:

What is the discussion anyhow? @just me is the master of being vague and then trying to make you feel stupid when the nonsensical world in his head doesn’t make sense to you too.
If it’s about homosexuality being a choice… [MENTION=14048]amad[/MENTION] is using outdated, invalidated, and biased material for his arguments…it’s hardly an argument at that.
The burden of proof weighs upon their shoulders in this context…yet so far…nada.

What is the discussion anyhow? @just me is the master of being vague and then trying to make you feel stupid when the nonsensical world in his head doesn’t make sense to you too.
If it’s about homosexuality being a choice… [MENTION=14048]amad[/MENTION] is using outdated, invalidated, and biased material for his arguments…it’s hardly an argument at that.
The burden of proof weighs upon their shoulders in this context…yet so far…nada.

It's not so much what amad is saying, even though that's a problem too.

But look at his post count - most of it is this crap. Like he came here specifically to spew this stuff. He didn't even bother to introduce himself or get to know anybody. Just comes in like he owns the place.

It began in another thread started by Lerxst on transgender and then got closed shortly after amad joined the discussion and then just me opened this one in regards to that one.

It's not so much what amad is saying, even though that's a problem too.

But look at his post count - most of it is this crap. Like he came here specifically to spew this stuff. He didn't even bother to introduce himself or get to know anybody. Just comes in like he owns the place.

It began in another thread started by Lerxst on transgender and then got closed shortly after amad joined the discussion and then just me opened this one in regards to that one.

Gotcha…we seem to go through this cycle of I guess I would call it “push back” by the conservative christian right against perceived (real or not) threats to their religion and/or way of life both on this forum and in society in general.
It’s the exact same thing when they didn’t want blacks and whites to marry.
One of my favorite sayings is “Don’t let your morals get in the way of doing the right thing.”
History will reveal who was on the side of love…though it isn’t hard to predict the outcome.

Gotcha…we seem to go through this cycle of I guess I would call it “push back” by the conservative christian right against perceived (real or not) threats to their religion and/or way of life both on this forum and in society in general.
It’s the exact same thing when they didn’t want blacks and whites to marry.
One of my favorite sayings is “Don’t let your morals get in the way of doing the right thing.”
History will reveal who was on the side of love…though it isn’t hard to predict the outcome.

Yeah. All I want is some peace and quiet. I don't see why that's too much to ask for.

I feel like this is kind of my relaxing space. So I kind of feel cornered really. It's like someone coming into my garden when I'm just chilling and they start talking shit to me. It messes up the healing vibe of my safe haven and turns it into shit.

Yeah. All I want is some peace and quiet. I don't see why that's too much to ask for.

I feel like this is kind of my relaxing space. So I kind of feel cornered really. It's like someone coming into my garden when I'm just chilling and they start talking shit to me. It messes up the healing vibe of my safe haven and turns it into shit.

I feel the same way…
And I refuse to remain silent about it either.

Last edited:
Welcome to the INFJ's forum where the motto is "I'm Upset."

Everyone has a right to trample on the feelings of others, most people don’t do it though because you won’t have many friends and people will think you’re a wanker...but what is being discussed actually negatively effects people to the point where laws are being passed in some African nations allowing for the killing of homosexuals in the name of theology forced upon them.
As I have a brother who is gay, I take great offense at anyone trying to refuse the same basic human rights to him purely based on something that should be his personal business and a religion that he may or may not believe.
We have a problem in this country of young kids killing themselves because of the hateful words of someone like amad.

Everyone has a right to trample on the feelings of others, most people don’t do it though because you won’t have many friends and people will think you’re a wanker...but what is being discussed actually negatively effects people to the point where laws are being passed in some African nations allowing for the killing of homosexuals in the name of theology forced upon them.
As I have a brother who is gay, I take great offense at anyone trying to refuse the same basic human rights to him purely based on something that should be his personal business and a religion that he may or may not believe.
We have a problem in this country of young kids killing themselves because of the hateful words of someone like amad.

I wasn't referencing any particular post made here. I too think what amad has said to be some of the most bigoted and misguided things regarding the topic of gender and sexuality. I don't have the patience to deal with an endless 'discussion' over it, so I decided to post a picture instead.

I just wanted to add to what SpecialEdition posted.

I don't think anyone will get to reason with amad, the only thing i see is someone repeaating what he already said in the other thread, and i personally find his arguments to be ridiculous to say the least and to not sound insulting. If he's doing it because he wants attention, double account, or just simply being innocent, i don't know. But the guy is not worth the time imo. Tried to see were he came from in the other thread and the only thing i got from him is that he doesn't like gays, and a profusely expressed lack of fondness for anal sex. At this point he's just repeating his bigoted opinions over and over.

All of the avid forum debaters converging on this thread TOTALLY remind me of the "What Is Love" SNL guys hump-dancing every woman that they come across, in multiple settings, and especially the part (1:27) where when the woman is bumped out of the circle they all start doing it to each other. Each setting is like a different thread, and each lady is like one of the people who are arguing an unpopular view.

[video=youtube;jFnqQbtHeDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFnqQbtHeDE[/video]

I concede in advance that "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON HERE" doesn't contribute anything useful to the conversation. I don't really agree or disagree with anyone because I'm too lazy to comb through the specifics of the enormity of this thread. I see lots of anime, the hulk, some shrimp, and a lot of angry people. I just couldn't resist, but I'll shut up about it for now.

Oh…I don’t remember that clarification…at least it didn’t pertain to the church during the Inquisition or the Witch Trials, or the Crusades…so why should the meaning change now?

BTW, I know some spiritually pure and beautiful people who just happen to be gay too.
Pull the plank from your fucking eye dude.

I don't think I should defend the inquisition or you want me to ?! I am not Christian and I don't follow any of the known religions even, but I believe in the truth in all the holy books. The truth is always one and the same whether to be thankful towards your Creator or rebel and distort His creation.

Homosexuals can look very fine and happy from the outside, but deep inside they have a raging hell, they will not look any less humans to their friends and families but they look so to themselves. It is a loosing case from the start, nobody can defy God and get away with it, no matter how or what is his/her excuse, being it extremist Christians, inquisitions, bullying, etc except in very rare cases where the individual is really struggling with it and wanting to quit, may God's mercy encompass that poor soul.

Homosexuality is unnatural whichever way you look at it, most humans on this earth today would agree on this, which proves that it is bad for you. It is never late to quit and straighten your ways, you were not born that way, you have a choice to break this viscous cycle of depression, lust, sodomy, depression...etc. Confront yourself, ask her if she is happy or not, don't distract yourself every time you confront it, insist on finding an answer.

I agree that the extremist religionists give a bad example by their vengeful attitude, that's why maybe we get an over reaction everytime we debate a homosexual, but then on a second thought they have no self confidence in their lifestyles to begin with, extremism is not actually the sole source of this knee jerk reaction.

I never said anybody should go about killing gays, actually the sin of homosexuality is of such proportions that no human can give it a punishment, it is the end of the road my friend.

God himself interfered and destroyed the whole gay town of Lot (something like what happened to Pompei), so in essence death will come from God, first spiritually then physically, I would advise any gay person out there to think twice before continuing his journey along this dark path, repent not to a church but to God directly.

eruption_gm_334951ex2.jpg

Genesis 19English Standard Version (ESV)
God Rescues Lot

19 The two angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them and bowed himself with his face to the earth 2 and said, “My lords, please turn aside to your servant's house and spend the night and wash your feet. Then you may rise up early and go on your way.” They said, “No; we will spend the night in the town square.” 3 But he pressed them strongly; so they turned aside to him and entered his house. And he made them a feast and baked unleavened bread, and they ate.

4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both young and old, all the people to the last man, surrounded the house. 5 And they called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, that we may know them.” 6 Lot went out to the men at the entrance, shut the door after him, 7 and said, “I beg you, my brothers, do not act so wickedly. 8 Behold, I have two daughters who have not known any man. Let me bring them out to you, and do to them as you please. Only do nothing to these men, for they have come under the shelter of my roof.” 9 But they said, “Stand back!” And they said, “This fellow came to sojourn, and he has become the judge! Now we will deal worse with you than with them.” Then they pressed hard against the man Lot, and drew near to break the door down. 10 But the men reached out their hands and brought Lot into the house with them and shut the door. 11 And they struck with blindness the men who were at the entrance of the house, both small and great, so that they wore themselves out groping for the door.

12 Then the men said to Lot, “Have you anyone else here? Sons-in-law, sons, daughters, or anyone you have in the city, bring them out of the place. 13 For we are about to destroy this place, because the outcry against its people has become great before the Lord, and the Lord has sent us to destroy it.” 14 So Lot went out and said to his sons-in-law, who were to marry his daughters, “Up! Get out of this place, for the Lord is about to destroy the city.” But he seemed to his sons-in-law to be jesting.

15 As morning dawned, the angels urged Lot, saying, “Up! Take your wife and your two daughters who are here, lest you be swept away in the punishment of the city.” 16 But he lingered. So the men seized him and his wife and his two daughters by the hand, the Lord being merciful to him, and they brought him out and set him outside the city. 17 And as they brought them out, one said, “Escape for your life. Do not look back or stop anywhere in the valley. Escape to the hills, lest you be swept away.” 18 And Lot said to them, “Oh, no, my lords. 19 Behold, your servant has found favor in your sight, and you have shown me great kindness in saving my life. But I cannot escape to the hills, lest the disaster overtake me and I die. 20 Behold, this city is near enough to flee to, and it is a little one. Let me escape there—is it not a little one?—and my life will be saved!” 21 He said to him, “Behold, I grant you this favor also, that I will not overthrow the city of which you have spoken. 22 Escape there quickly, for I can do nothing till you arrive there.” Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.[a]

God Destroys Sodom

23 The sun had risen on the earth when Lot came to Zoar. 24 Then the Lord rained on Sodom and Gomorrah sulfur and fire from the Lord out of heaven. 25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground. 26 But Lot's wife, behind him, looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.

27 And Abraham went early in the morning to the place where he had stood before the Lord. 28 And he looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah and toward all the land of the valley, and he looked and, behold, the smoke of the land went up like the smoke of a furnace.

29 So it was that, when God destroyed the cities of the valley, God remembered Abraham and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow when he overthrew the cities in which Lot had lived.

The same is repeated in Quran, because as I told you God is the source of all holy books.

Quran, the final testament

Homosexuality Condemned

[11:77] When our messengers went to Lot, they were mistreated, and he was embarrassed by their presence. He said, "This is a difficult day."

[11:78] His people came rushing; they had grown accustomed to their sinful acts. He said, "O my people, it would be purer for you, if you take my daughters instead. You shall reverence GOD; do not embarrass me with my guests. Have you not one reasonable man among you?"

[11:79] They said, "You know well that we have no need for your daughters; you know exactly what we want."

[11:80] He said, "I wish I were strong enough, or had a powerful ally!"

[11:81] (The angels) said, "O Lot, we are your Lord's messengers, and these people cannot touch you. You shall leave with your family during the night, and let not anyone of you look back, except your wife; she is condemned along with those who are condemned. Their appointed time is the morning. Is not the morning soon enough?"

Sodom & Gomorrah Destroyed

[11:82] When our judgment came, we turned it upside down, and we showered it with hard, devastating rocks.

[11:83] Such rocks were designated by your Lord to strike the transgressors.

Lot

[26:160] The people of Lot disbelieved the messengers.

[26:161] Their brother Lot said to them, "Would you not be righteous?

[26:162] "I am an honest messenger to you.

[26:163] "You shall reverence GOD, and obey me.

[26:164] "I do not ask you for any wage; my wage comes only from the Lord of the universe.

[26:165] "Do you have sex with the males, of all the people?

[26:166] "You forsake the wives that your Lord has created for you! Indeed, you are transgressing people."

[26:167] They said, "Unless you refrain, O Lot, you will be banished."

[26:168] He said, "I deplore your actions."

[26:169] "My Lord, save me and my family from their works."

[26:170] We saved him and all his family.

[26:171] But not the old woman; she was doomed.

[26:172] We then destroyed the others.

[26:173] We showered them with a miserable shower; what a terrible shower for those who had been warned!

[26:174] This should be a lesson, but most people are not believers.

[26:175] Most assuredly, your Lord is the Almighty, Most Merciful.

I don't think I should defend the inquisition or you want me to ?! I am not Christian and I don't follow any of the known religions even, but I believe in the truth in all the holy books. The truth is always one and the same whether to be thankful towards your Creator or rebel and distort His creation.

Homosexuals can look very fine and happy from the outside, but deep inside they have a raging hell, they will not look any less humans to their friends and families but they look so to themselves. It is a loosing case from the start, nobody can defy God and get away with it, no matter how or what is his/her excuse, being it extremist Christians, inquisitions, bullying, etc except in very rare cases where the individual is really struggling with it and wanting to quit, may God's mercy encompass that poor soul.

Homosexuality is unnatural whichever way you look at it, most humans on this earth today would agree on this, which proves that it is bad for you. It is never late to quit and straighten your ways, you were not born that way, you have a choice to break this viscous cycle of depression, lust, sodomy, depression...etc. Confront yourself, ask her if she is happy or not, don't distract yourself every time you confront it, insist on finding an answer.

I agree that the extremist religionists give a bad example by their vengeful attitude, that's why maybe we get an over reaction everytime we debate a homosexual, but then on a second thought they have no self confidence in their lifestyles to begin with, extremism is not actually the sole source of this knee jerk reaction.

I never said anybody should go about killing gays, actually the sin of homosexuality is of such proportions that no human can give it a punishment, it is the end of the road my friend.

God himself interfered and destroyed the whole gay town of Lot (something like what happened to Pompei), so in essence death will come from God, first spiritually then physically, I would advise any gay person out there to think twice before continuing his journey along this dark path, repent not to a church but to God directly.

The same is repeated in Quran, because as I told you God is the source of all holy books.

Go and preach your hateful, bigoted, depraved, dogmatic, regressive lies somewhere else. All of what you just wrote is part of a problem that does nothing but simply delays progression of our own understanding of everything. You're the bane of rational existence. That's all I have the patience to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Misadventure
Hey.

Guess what.

This might sound crazy, but

tumblr_lstnsm0x281qfh5vzo1_500.jpg

There is also the abomination of desolation referenced.

"I have been the biggest hypocrite ever. While espousing faith and family values, I have secretly over the last several years been viewing pornography on the internet and this became a secret addiction and I became unfaithful to my wife," Duggar — who has four children with his wife, Anna — wrote in a statement. "I am so ashamed of the double life that I have been living and am grieved for the hurt, pain and disgrace my sin has caused my wife and family, and most of all Jesus and all those who profess faith in Him."

In a new, shorter apology, Duggar removes all references to pornography and also corrects the abhorrent use of passive voice in the original.

In its report, Gawker found an Ashley Madison account registered to Duggar's credit card, which listed his sexual interests as, among others, "conventional sex," "someone who can teach me," "kissing," and "cuddling & hugging." This guy sounds like a real tiger in between the sheets. After Duggar's Ashley Madison account was exposed, online sleuths also found an OKCupid profile that appears to have belonged to Duggar — it surfaced when you searched his Ashley Madison email handle "joesmithsonnwa" — but has since been deactivated.

This is now the second time this summer Duggar has had to publicly admit to practicing the exact opposite of what he preaches. In May, Duggar admitted to having molested several underage girls, including two of his sisters, when he was a teenager. Duggar acknowledges that this has been a rough year to be Josh Duggar in his statement.

"I brought hurt and a reproach to my family, close friends and the fans of our show with my actions that happened when I was 14-15 years old, and now I have re-broken their trust," Duggar wrote. "The last few years, while publicly stating I was fighting against immorality in our country, I was hiding my own personal failings."

After Duggar's history of molestation came out, he resigned from his position at the Family Research Council, which, on its own website, calls adultery an "immoral" sin on the same level as homosexuality. Shortly afterward, TLC canceled 19 Kids and Counting, the reality show about Duggar's family.

Ironically, this week's cover of People (which went to press before the latest scandal broke) features Jill and Jessa Duggar, two of Josh's victims, on the cover. In the story a source says the family "truly felt people would understand and eventually be okay with" his history of molestation. We wonder how they think we're supposed to feel now.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/c...een-the-biggest-hypocrite-ever-175941179.html